It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Atheist Group Offers to Take Care of Christians' Pets After the Rapture"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Link to Story

Eternal Earth Bound Pets

Well isn't this sweet! The Atheists and sinners are offering their holier-than-thou brothers and sisters this amazing service so they don't have to worry about the pets they would otherwise be leaving to fend for themselves come the rapture!

"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind."

This sounds fantastic -- after all, when the rapture comes, there is probably going to be a lot of things on your mind. Really, what does one even pack? So it's nice to get arrangements for your pets, who apparently will spent eternity with the atheists and gays and gay atheists, all sorted out before hand.

Only $110.00 for the first pet and $15.00 for each additional! What a bargain.

I wonder how many takers they have gotten on this offer?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I approve! Someone has to take care of all of the pets should the rapture occur.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
aswome idea. i gotta start a branch near me.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow, this is hilarious! What a great idea, this is what makes capitalism great

I especially like this part from the terms and conditions:

If subscriber loses his/her faith and/or the Rapture occurs and subscriber is not Raptured (aka is "left behind") EE-BP disclaims any liability; no refund will be tendered.

S&F for giving me a good laugh today

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Excellent forethought by a group of "sinners" who obviously have the ability to see the big picture and will take responsibility for those less fortunate and helpless.....hey, wait a minute.....but wouldn't that then mean that by their altruistic nature that they should be ruptured too?

Now my head hurts...where did I put my pills?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is rich!
A one liner.
Now it's three.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Rich, true, but actually makes a pretty basic point at the same time. When one becomes too involved in their own salvation it can be easy to overlook commitments that may be right under their very noses.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

OK, I only had to read the title of this thread to almost shoot soda out of my nose! So if there's a market for this, maybe I should start a company to make 'Rapture Go Bags'! This is just hysterical!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'll volunteer to take care of pets!
Wait, no snakes though! Do christians have snakes for pets?
Anyone know Kirk Camerons e mail so I can ask him?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This thread is awesome.

I wish I could meet the creators of that business. I would kill to know if anyone has signed up and how many.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would give the same offer if I didn't feel bad for making a fool of the rapture-believers.

Money is nice, but there is no rapture so they would be paying for.. nothing. Kinda sad.
A funny concept though haha.

top topics

join