It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart girls are the best

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenlike
Personally I can't get into any girl that isn't on my level, it's just a major turn off for me.

I myself prefer someone on my level as well. I love a man with smarts! Its sexy : ) I enjoy having conversations about real life issues or topics rather than who is being drafted to the NFL this year... I know many do and I am not faulting them in any way I just prefer conversation that stimulates my mind and gets me thinking.
Also if a man can quote poetry, esp Shakespeare, I will melt!

TUP my friend is VERY superficial! I love her though but she really needs to wake up and smell the coffee so to speak...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I find it near impossible to talk to an idiot girl, really, I don't give a toss about Peter Andre and Jordan, or what who said to who about what that happened when on TV...

You'd have thought working in a bookshop would increase my chances of meeting a sexy intelligent lady.. Oh man could I have been more wrong? :shk:

Intelligence without pretence, that'll do it fine for me

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You bet.

Line II

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
you know what im talkin about fellas. what am i suppose to talk to a superficial girl?
that how cute she is (kisses hugs) o ur so cute (kisses hugs) lets upload pics to myspace and pose as really in love (kisses hugs) i dont think any ats member can stand that...even if the girls is hot as hell,and for surprise there are alot of smart girls that are very..hot,even if not very makeup they still have natural beauty..but no overweight):
well the best thing is the girls to love you not to treat u only as a friend but still
its pretty boring if shes a artificial bimbo...
hey check out my new solid contribute level..i rock ha ?XD

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Bimbo's need love too. And I'm just the man for the job.

still have natural beauty..but no overweight

and their's not a damn thing wrong with a few extra pounds either.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh that would be very boring! I could never be that kind of girl. I spend most my time on ATS or in Barnes and Noble. My friends tease me cause I like staying home to read. If I go out I would rather go to a Jazz lounge than a night club with obnoxious loud teeny boppers....no offense to young people, its just not my thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

I actually dated a guy I met in Barnes and Noble. We were in the computer section talking about Apple operating systems..lol We dated for about 5 months before he moved to Colorado. We use to go there for coffee late at night and read, it was great. Some think its lame but for me its fine.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

That's actually quite cool!

It's just a shame that Worcester is actually 90% idiot... :shk:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Yeah where I live is full of people I dont see eye to eye with. I am the outsider...lol I love my bf but we are opposites in many ways but he understands me and loves that i am the "brainy" type as he puts it. He does tease me though about it but he says that is what he loves most about me....and I thought it was my cooking skills : ) lol If we ever broke up I would never find anyone here where I live...all they care about is the beach, tanning, beer and who is on American Idol.... I have never watched that show and I never will!
Last night my friend were watching some show called "Dance Your A** Off" and they asked me to watch it and I was like no I will stick to the History channel where I learn something. I dont get reality tv but thats another thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just about sums it up really!

It's pretty much the same here in the UK... Though I think the main problem is the pursuit of instant gratification...

To find me a smart, down to earth girl would be amazing, to have real conversations with, and to grow a relationship with.

3 Years has been too long IMO.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a few pounds ain't a problem,thats just personal taste,im talkin about when you can't even lift her ):
as for loud clubs,im the same. i can't stand the night clubs here,idiotic music,idiots,fights,i prefer something more romantic,or classy.
but yea a converstaion about the mac company will always be like a flirt with me

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
reply to post by riley

I'm sorry riley, I have to disagree with that.
A smart woman never has to dumb down.

I never said that I do.. I've just been told I should.

Lose at chess on occasion ....yeah ok.

wouldn't throw a game of chess either.

As for the glasses and hair thing,I would say that it no longer true.
The Librarian section of the fantasies handbook was rewritten in the early 90's.

yeah it seems to have mutated into a headmistress/couger thing.

I think the problem is some people assume the prettier; the stupider.. or perhaps it's just the type of men who bother. The more intelligent men might be just too shy.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

Have you ever played Tic Tac Toe to the death ?
Have you ever played Chess for ownership ?

I made have to challenge you to A round of skype games lol

ok riley you win

I have no choice but to friend you now

[edit on 8-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

reply to post by riley

Have you ever played Tic Tac Toe to the death ?
Have you ever played Chess for ownership ?

Thats a human thing not a gender thing.

I made have to challenge you to A round of skype games lol

ok riley you win

I have no choice but to friend you now

If only I knew how skype games worked.

I played chess on myspace apps once but my opponent got overly excited that I had "female" checked and yes I actually threw that game..

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I really don't like dumb girls and I really really don't like when dumb girls act even dumber than they already are. I think its so sad to see these little teenage girls dumbing themselves downto try to act cute. We can thanks the likes of paris hilton for that nonsence. I wanna slap them and say your not cute, you don't look cute, you look stupid, you wanna look stupid? My daughter is fixin to be a pre teen and I am NOT looking forward to it cause lets face it ladies, we were all teenagers once and we were all stupid once. At least we grew out of it, so many haven't!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

That is A shame that a simple thing as a check mark can ruin a nice interaction so readily.

One of the things that really bothers me about the internet is some people act as though they have never interacted with another member of their species that is of the opposite gender lol.

I guess it stems from the fact that I'm not afraid to interact with an attractive woman in a manner in which I really like to get to know them as a person and A friend instead of acting like some kind of hormonal imbalance like some others tend to do.

Because I don't act so asinine in my interpersonal relationships with members of the opposite sex, that's the reason I get to interact with them in the first place on a deeper level.

When I play tennis I don't whine or gloat if you know what I mean.
I like to have fun.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I agree so much!

Intelligence is so sexy in a women.

I understand that some guys enjoy hanging around bimbo's because they often give off the impression of being easy.. But I just do not like talking with grown women that have the intelligence of an eight year old.

If I wanted to hang around an 8 year old I would hook up with an intelligent woman and have a kid.

This may seem harsh but this is how I feel...Bimbo's and airheads are for guys who either are not intelligent enough to impress an intelligent woman OR they are really desperate... perhaps even both....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Oh well I guess I'll tell all those really hot rich bimbo's I know not to bother with you then.

Hmmm. wonder who I can fix them up with....

[edit on 12-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Define smart!!!

My wife just barely finished highschool and couldn't tell you when the second world war started or ended but what she lacks in common knowledge or scientific knowledge she more than makes up in her ability to understand how the world works in terms of love.

She never gets angry, shouts or screams and always is my voice of reason when i'm about to blow a fuse over something trivial. According to my definition of smart she is about a smart as they get.....

So again, you have to define what kind of intelligence you are talking about here.

Peace

[edit on 12/9/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
"o ur so cute (kisses hugs) lets upload pics to myspace and pose as really in love (kisses hugs)"

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
That needed to be highlighted. That is hysterical. Half my Facebook friends do that after they've been dating for a few days.

Oh... wait...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join