It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart girls are the best

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Originally posted by Stillalive
"o ur so cute (kisses hugs) lets upload pics to myspace and pose as really in love (kisses hugs)"

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
That needed to be highlighted. That is hysterical. Half my Facebook friends do that after they've been dating for a few days.

Oh... wait...

Haa I know what you mean! My little sister (not really but she is like one) does this on her FB. I cant keep the guys she dates straight from day to day! I have one pic of my bf and I on my page and that is it. He hates it, says its too much like a prom picture..lol
One of my good friends falls in love in like a week...Its sickening I tell you! I just want to shake her into reality.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hey to tell you the funny truth i think as soon as i get a new gf (after months of lonelyness) that im going to rubb it into everybodys noses,posting pics,writing inlove moods on skype and myspace/fb and acting cocky,well it seems its only fun on the first two days,its just stupid afterwards...
yea i know i must show my love,but that dosnt involve kissing all the time infront of all my friends,like were better then them and " look at us "
and the sick truth is,if i write something like "love u huney" on skype,i suddenly alot of girls i know start writing me on skype,like "i have a price now" if some girl took me i must worth something and i must be stolen.
seriously these teen-futureloosers make all girls look bad,and the boys arent better either :shk:
how many times uve seen a girl in the workplace being sexualy harrased by some horny idiot.i talk about staring and asking her "whats up,whata doin" all the time and being a tease and smily every f****n day.
if i was a girl i would never give him a chance too,god!
when i work i never act that way to girls,and then they start being pushy to me

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
when i work i never act that way to girls,and then they start being pushy to me

It's a fine line dude, one that I have to walk every day...

Doesn't help there's 3 of us guys and then 7 girls...

Who am I kidding, we get trodden on every day!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
allright need to clear my head now,
1. sure knowledge is sexy..as fetish is sexy,but in the end all that matters is to have a girl by your side that LOVES you,not to go sucking up to emos that will never like you,and ur just wasting your time making her like you...
(afcourse if ur into smart girls,a bimbo female will get on ur nerves,even if ur pretty in love (and the oposite for a man))
2. atleast here in bulgaria,most of the "not so pretty girls" are WORSE and EVIL then most of bimbos,even if ur a good boy and show them ur true affection and care,they will still bi***, and go have theyr first sex with some "emo" just couse they think theyr cool. so top line is, beautifull bimbos will have great sex with you easily,but most of the "not so great girls" will reject you and look to have sex with someone "experienced",forget the fact that the girl weights 500lbs,she wants an experienced guy(and she dosnt exercize sports couse she has "health bloodpressure problems"),bottom line is im not a sexist,nor do i hate girls,it just that in where i live there are lots of examples of unfair like this.
3. im sick of those emos im gonna make a thread about this for god sake
4. like i sayd in "1" if ur a guy who didnt get much love and respect from the girls around him (dont know WHY) the perfect girl is the one that loves and cares about you,respects you and stands up for you (u have to still like her back) love truly is the most wonderfull feeling.
let the replyes commence xD
:bash:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
purehughness dude, know what ur talking about ):
ive worked with 7 girls as security ina cologne beauty store.
most of them were cool,one was evil in the start but turned out inlove with me or something,the last two on the other hand were DEVILS MINIONS and just love to boss me around.
i still like working with girls though,its better then to work with some complete a** 12 hours a day and to just want to punch him.
i work now again with 3 girls in chinese restaurant,yep,maked me theyr slave the first day,its my fault i allow them,but theres an easy way,if i have a girlfriend,im technicaly "hers" and no other can claim me xexe im talking stupid

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I sincerely wish more men thought like this!

Most of the men who end up approaching me eventually get too intimidated and I usually have to dumb myself down a few notches to make them feel more comfortable.

Nothing is more stiffling than having to appear less than you are..

So now.. I've made a vow to stay single until I find someone who matches more on my level (or even better, a bit higher up the ladder than me!).

- Mea

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My best friend from high school was one of those straight a students and president of the decathalon.

Brains, beauty....and a horrible competitive streak when it came to trivia.

She actually picked a guy up once and turned him upside down for beating her at a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Beauty and brains can be a dangerous combination!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
My best friend from high school was one of those straight a students and president of the decathalon.

Brains, beauty....and a horrible competitive streak when it came to trivia.

She actually picked a guy up once and turned him upside down for beating her at a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Beauty and brains can be a dangerous combination!

I wish you wouldn't tell that story GE.
It's a little embarrassing for me, a 200 lb guy that's into sports and martial arts.

Have you seen her lately ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2b1e5a6d751.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Alas, we haven't seen each other in over a decade. Last I heard she was married and had a little one on the way.

Miss her though - smart as a whip and ready to fight to the death for the right answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join