It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Don't Care About Us (Official Prison Version)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Source Link: www.youtube.com...
I was doing my research for up coming news event to post as a contributing member of ATS when I came across this video that brought to mind a theory that nobody here at ATS has touched upon. Now, be it that we've covered/reported all the MSM news articles about the death since June 25th and we've even seen Hoaxes that he might even still be alive. Yeah, right...

But, I remember a dicusion over ten years ago about how it was possible that Michael Jackson was attempting to be taken down by TPTB. The theory went a little something like this.

He's brought to the attention of the Elites when he's a little boy by his Father Joe (It's been reported) and is brought into their world as some sort of toy-boy. As he grows and gains strength and power thru the music industry decides some where along the way to not go along anymore as he sees and witnesses a lot of the distruction, devastations, depopulations globally and is aware of their sexual perversions by first hand accounts.

So deciding to not go along he knows that they are too powerful to take on legally comes up with a plan to use his power in the music industy to "Heal the World". He tries to use his money to help other countries, foundations, villages, children even other celebrity type children (it's been reported) and starts writing lyrics that try to get the message out to the public but most of us only hear the music and not the words as truth.
Now TPTB get pissed, they try to meet with him, they use his industry friends (Paul McCarthy, Quincy Jones, Barry Gordy ect) but MJ isn't going along so they leak "Child Perversion" to Don Stanton (DA of Santa Barbra) and the media thinking they can control him with threats "You know bring him down a notch" but besides discrediting him all they do is divide the would more and wound him financially. It breaks his heart.

Now, MJ knows that their serious and want him to stop fixing what they want broken (aids, eugentics, famine and world hunger) and decides to strick back by telling us all what he can with is History Album and the video above again shows MJ using a prision and footage of how this government "Really doesn't care about us" including those like MJ who we consider elites too but are not really one of them.

Finally, He agrees to tour again one final time to be able to support his life style and get out from all the debt he owes, TPTB don't believe they can lose control of him again and see that he is actually going to be to pull this last concert off so they get involved and the rest as we say is "History".

Silly I know but I had to get it off my chest and wasn't really sure which catagory to post this in "Skunk Works" because it stinks, right? lol...

Any ways, at least enjoy the video, I've never seen this version and thought that all of you might enjoy it as well even if you were not a fan.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's the one I made awhile back, i'll post the video it's got lyrics! lol

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black male
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I'm sorry Republic, I never cought it but I do appreciate your adding some class to my thread. It probably wont get much attention but I just had to through it out there... You know?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
As much as I dislike MJ and the situation in general.... The conspiracy theory here started the same day of Mj's death and appears to have no holes. Deeply disturbing but not surprising if this is true, and would be on par for the course.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

I'm sorry Republic, I never cought it but I do appreciate your adding some class to my thread. It probably wont get much attention but I just had to through it out there... You know?

Yep, I liked the video very much, and it's some decade old, but still rings something up inside of you, very interesting indeed, if they'd just edit out k*** as it's a racial slur to caucasians.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I thought it was a negative term for someone who is Jewish?
And i don't think it should be edited out, it was bad enough it was given the white noise treatment in the song itself.

Great song, great video

The King Is Dead...Long Live The King

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I find myself agreeing with "Liveforever8", I thought it was a term for someone who is Jewish but honestly I was hoping to at least get some feed back on the theory brought forth.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I thought it was a negative term for someone who is Jewish?
And i don't think it should be edited out, it was bad enough it was given the white noise treatment in the song itself.

Great song, great video

The King Is Dead...Long Live The King

hmm. Well I guess I was wrong!

I was also being sarcastic, referring to the infringement on free speech due to someones feelings being hurt.

I figured others would go wtf? And they did
FREE SPEECH FOR THE WORLD, or america at least

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Intresting lyrics that indicate he believed in a conspiracy against him.

top topics

join