It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Bodysnatchers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Israeli Bodysnatchers

www.counterpunch.org

August 31, 2009

Story Puts Israeli Government in Frenzied Denial Mode

By BOUTHAINA SHAABAN

The investigative report written by Swedish journalist Donald Boström and published in Sweden’s largest newspaper Aftonbladet about Israeli occupation forces killing Palestinians with the objective of stealing their organs has raised a political and media storm in Israel, disclosing up a horrible crime perpetrated for years under the full gaze of the ‘free’ world. These criminal acts began in 1992 when Palestinians started to witness a sharp rise in the number of young Palestinians di
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is a story that needs to stay in the public’s eye as the veneer of Israeli morality wears thinner and thinner with each subsequent revelation and fact unearthed. This latest story delves into even more disturbing details the begin to make it clearer and clearer Palestinian militants are being murdered in premeditated and precise fashion and are being returned home to their families fully autopsied days later.

Doctors in Israel admit to aggressively acquiring organs through theft if need be to carry out transplant operations.
Even American Surgeons at Harvard seem to be fully aware that the Israeli medical community has no compunction at all as to the sources of the organs they utilize for their surgeries.

Perhaps the most tell tale sign that something truly big, bad and ugly is on the verge of exploding with this own going story is the vicariousness the Israeli State Department is going after nations who publish unfavorable stories about the thriving Israeli Organ Transplant business with the typical intimidation tactics Israel often employs to warp the facts and then misconstrue them into more palatable forms to minimize the mounting tide of concerns over Israeli Body Snatching.

www.counterpunch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

““I was in the area at the time, working on a book”, Boström writes. “On several occasions I was approached by UN staff concerned about the developments. The persons contacting me said that organ theft definitely occurred but that they were prevented from doing anything about it…. I travelled around interviewing a great number of Palestinian families in the West Bank and Gaza – meeting parents who told of how their sons had been deprived of organs before being killed. One example that I encountered on this eerie trip was the young stone-thrower Bilal Ahmed Ghanam”.

Bilal, 19, was one of 133 Palestinians killed in various ways that year; 69 of them went through postmortem examination. Boström describes in detail how Israeli occupation soldiers targeted Bilal, a leader of the stone-throwing children, at midnight on May 13, 1992, shot him first in the chest and he was subsequently shot with one bullet in each leg. Two soldiers then shot Bilal in the stomach. Finally, they grabbed him by his feet, dragged him, then loaded him in a jeep and drove him to the outskirts of the village, where a military helicopter waited. He was flown to an unknown destination. Five days later he came back, dead and wrapped in green hospital fabric. It was clear that Bilal’s body was slit from his abdomen up to his chin. The families and relatives of Khaled from Nablus, the mother of Raed from Jenin and the uncles of Mahmood and Nafez from Gaza, all talked to Boström about their children who had all disappeared for a number of days only to return at night, dead and autopsied.

COUNTERPUNCH.ORG

What were the Israelis in fact doing by targeting these young men in such a way? Where they being deliberately shot in ways and places knowing that death would not argue and that vita organs would not be hurt but that the injured would need hooked up to a full array of life preserving equipment that seems not to have preserved the actual lives of the wounded but may have preserved their organs in a sterile and well regulated environment where the injured would expect to be humanely operated on anyone.

But where they humanely operated on? None of the victims lived, they all died. That’s a terrible rate of success for a combat trauma surgeon. Our own U.S. Army and Navy Doctors say soldiers who have lost multiple limbs and vital extremities and even some organs and restore them to a living state of health despite their new found adversities of going through life with out arms or legs or both or a kidney, pancreas, etc., etc.

Our the Israeli doctors less competent when it comes to operation on battlefield trauma victims or just lest tasked from a humanitarian standpoint of the universal hypocoristic oath to save all live.

Or was there never an attempt to save their live but simply an attempt to medically profit off of their death?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is already discussed here in this thread. The news is really sad.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Investigations in New Jersey, have proved that Rabbi Levy-Izhak (Isaac Rosenbaum) from Brooklyn and other rabbis have run for years networks to sell the kidneys of Palestinian martyrs in the US black market. Patients in the United States paid up to US$ 160,000 per kidney. In 2003, a medical conference showed that Israel is the only country in the world in which the medical profession does not condemn stealing human organs and does not act against those involved in such a crime. On the contrary, and as was revealed by a Dagens Nyheter report on December 5, 2003 and the Aftonbladet report of August 17, 2009, prominent doctors in major Israeli hospitals steal and transplant organs routinely. When asked about the number of bodies sold by rabbi Rosenbaum, he answers proudly, “we are talking about a very large number,” and that his company has worked in this field “for a long period of time”.

Francis Delmonici, professor of transplant surgery at Harvard University confirms that organ trafficking is widespread in Israel and believes that there is sufficient evidence to ask the International Criminal Court to investigate Israeli crimes. Israeli media have turned the results shown by Aftonbladet’s investigative report into a diplomatic crisis between Sweden and Israel instead of demanding an end to this atrocious crime and bringing those corrupt criminals to justice.

Here in lies the rub when Doctors at Harvard are claiming the allocations and practice is so well spread and well known that an investigation should be conducted into it by the International Criminal Court.

The Israelis are likely to respond first as they have been by simply trying to intimidate others and other nations that no such practice is occurring and have been.

Yet if that fails to work will Israel refuse to comply and submit to an International Criminal Court investigation citing the Talmud and that no Jew be judged by a gentile?

If enough pressure is put on them will they conduct their own credible investigation and perhaps through a few wolves out to make it appear that it was far less than it appeared and the guilty have been apprehended and will be dealt with, while they wait for the next international crisis involving Israeli to take the spotlight off of the situation and resume business as normal and award a few slaps on the hands to those they through to the wolves.

Or will they just keep playing it best defense is a great offensive denying everything and attacking everything and everyone that claims crimes and improprieties are occurring?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I am no expert on how it works, but Ya'll have two separate sources. Any ways, stars, and flags to both threads.

This is no popularity contest. I want the truth out there. This topic is important, and it should be addressed on all fronts.

Two different sources two different threads; actually doesn't matter to me. I want the truth to spread like a virus across the World.

Quick note, Israel has already been War posturing something like this could push the false flag agenda over the top.

On that note I look forward to Our cartoon character friends!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
NB4Antisemetism
2 late!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I am no expert on how it works, but Ya'll have two separate sources. Any ways, stars, and flags to both threads.

This is no popularity contest. I want the truth out there. This topic is important, and it should be addressed on all fronts.

Two different sources two different threads; actually doesn't matter to me. I want the truth to spread like a virus across the World.

Quick note, Israel has already been War posturing something like this could push the false flag agenda over the top.

On that note I look forward to Our cartoon character friends!

I agree this is a very important story in large part because the Zionists thus far have been claiming it's not an important story.

Yet Anderson Cooper 360 has lined up some quests for his show tonight who are going to divulge they had kidneys removed in America and were paid for them but lied to the doctors taking them out as the only way an American Doctor would participate is if it is a ligitimate donership from a relative or loved one from someone known and in need.

Ultimately Israel and their Main Stream Media allies will look to see if just putting one or two plane jane Americans or Israelis out there who will say, yes shame on me I made x amount of dollars lying when I sold mine and I know it was bad but I needed the money and someone else got to live...will in their hopes make it seem like every illegally brokered transplant went down that way.

I don't think every illegally transplant brokered did go down that way.

It seems as far as Israel is concerned the doctors don't care where it came from or how it was come by, just that they have it to do the operation.

The point being that these are such skillful manipulators when it comes to working the public story and propoganda it might take a lot of continued pressure to get past all the initial smoke that they throw out to get to the real truth. What ever that truth is the world should know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

"NB4Antisemitism"

I don't understand? The anti-semite argument, or I should say the huge red flag the Zionist's have waived forever, and a day is no longer working.

Palestinians are Semites too, and many others that aren't Semites by blood are Zionist's; in fact a huge majority of Zionist's aren't Jews, or Semites.

I really hope this thread stays on the topic of atrocities against Humanity.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The other day there was a thread about how this was the new "blood libel"...

THE FREAKING NJ POLICE, FBI AND ISRAELI POLICE SAY THEY HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO ARREST PROMENENT RABBIS.

So unless israelis are commiting blood libel against their own, there is clear evidence that is is the TRUTH, and will be decided in the court of law.

Great find OP, star and flag.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The real problem is that organ selling is illegal to begin with.

People should be allowed to sell their organs, even if it means them dying so that they can get money ot give to their families.

Who are you or I to condemn people being allowed to sell their organs for money in order to support their family?

On the matter of Israel killing people to take their organs well i dont know if there is really a worse crime than that, other than maybe child rape.

Edit- To add - On the ACCUSATION of Israel doing this. It has not been definitively proven to be the truth yet, but if it is then what i said stands. If not its opportunistic jew bashing coming around the same time as the rabbi in new york.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Headlines highlighted that the Swedish prime minister refused to apologize and that Donald Boström refused to withdraw the report despite the fact that he received death threats. What should the Swedish prime minister apologize for? Israel, not Sweden, is accused of killing young people, stealing and trafficking in their organs; and it is Israel which should be put on trial. They behaved in the same way with Mary Robinson and others who defended the rights of the Palestinians. They raised a media storm about president Obama awarding her the Medal of Freedom because she took a courageous stand in support of justice in Palestine. They behaved in the same way towards the author of this article because she wrote a column in Assharq al-Awsat newspaper in which she lauded Robinson’s courage in defense of human rights.

The vicious character attacks and threats by Israel and her Zionist supporters are the kind of tactics that are ultimately going to backfire when Israel employs them on an independent and neutral nation like Sweden which is committing no crime or offence in its defense of journalistic integrity and the free press.

The free press is sometimes wrong it’s an investigative element but not an official investigative body and as such as far more limited powers. Responsible countries tend to have law enforcement pick up where journalism has to leave off because of lack of legal access at certain junctures that legal authorities can then obtain legal access to keep digging deeper for all the facts.

For some reason Israel is choosing to act as an irresponsible state insisting nothing is going on despite a huge body of circumstantial evidence something is going on.

Rather than choose to show it is responsible and has real standards and real integrity it seems intent on bullying other nations and reporters into simply never reporting on anything or questioning anything in regards to Israeli activities that might compromise its integrity and credibility.

In other words Israel puts a lot more effort into appearing credible and to have integrity than it does in actually acting with integrity and being credible.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
The other day there was a thread about how this was the new "blood libel"...

THE FREAKING NJ POLICE, FBI AND ISRAELI POLICE SAY THEY HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO ARREST PROMENENT RABBIS.

So unless israelis are commiting blood libel against their own, there is clear evidence that is is the TRUTH, and will be decided in the court of law.

Great find OP, star and flag.

The thing I got from that thread the other day was that as they pulled the Blood Libel excuse out it really was like a desperation plea/defense of ...well if you post stories about something bad jews did somewhere it is going to have a backlash on Jews everywhere and if you were nice and decent you wouldn't do that, not so much because the story isn't true but because then all the jews will have to suffer for it whether it's true or not.

Which in essence boils down in their thinking, that it's wrong to point out when Jews are wrong because Jews get punished for it????

Duh that's what happens when people do something wrong. You get punished for it.

For some reason Zionists and Israelis really think they are above the law and that might have someting to do with the TALMUD and how they percieve their stature in comparrison to Gentiles...yet I think what really causes them the most fear in what they call Blood Libel that after they use their influence and money, and bribery, and extortion and intimidation to keep the news from getting out, and to keep authorities from investigating if it does get it, it really sets them up poorly for the only form of justice left that they haven't denied and can't deny and that's vigil ante justice.

That's the real justice they seem to fear when everyone has had enough of the lies and the blocking manuevars and the artful dodges and just extracts tolls through personal revenge and justice in a more indiscriminate way.

I can see why they wouldn't like that as innocent Jews who weren't got up in the crime could end up being punished for, yet the thing that is so confounding that the Zionists don't seem to get, when you don't play honest, and you won't honestly participate in the system, and you use your influence and control of the system to so heavily stack the deck to prevent real justice from occuring through official means and channels then all the offended and injured parties have left is street justice, vigil ante justice, mob justice and that's the blood libel they fear. The best way to never be subjected to it, is to play things above board and through proper channels.

Like a lot of bad things that happen to the Zionists and Jews it really is on account of them trying to be too clever, and trying to get away with all the wrong things and when it does catch up with them it catches up in a really wrong way and in a way they have no ellement of control over.

I can appreciate why they fear it.

I honestly don't think they see though how they bring that whole process on themselves by trying to wrongly dominate all the earlier parts of the process that offer better and more precise and specific remedies.

They don't seem to get that the we must all stick together concept no matter what gives them some safety in powers and numbers but then makes them all guilty be extension when they can't win the hand and any one of them at that point can end up catching the flak for it, instead of just the ones who committed the crime.

They really aren't half as smart as the pretend to be, and the sad thing for them is, we aren't half as dumb as they hope we are!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
w/e
how many jew bashing threads do you need to make? its blatent racism.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

I would like a full explanation with details, links, and sources to Your information, and ideology. I have not seen any "death to the jews" in this thread, and I wouldn't participate should a thread like that exist.

That being said, the average Person living in Israel, or the average Jew living across the World is subjected to the same hate the average US American is subjected to across the World, now. The Elite in control of both countries have in many ways ruined the reputations of both Peoples. The Elite are also hiding behind things that do not define themselves individually.

It's all due to the very real, and very evil puppetmaster's controlling both countries. They do not respect the respective Peoples of either country.

Show me Your proof.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
w/e
how many jew bashing threads do you need to make? its blatent racism.

Blatant racism would be murdering a certain type of human being because of his race, religion, nationality and geography and then selling his body parts for a profit to people of an entirely different race, religion and nationality.

Here is a bashing thread you don't often see the Mormon Tabernacle Boys Choir. Good kids, they don't smoke, swear, drink, throw rocks at people whose land they stole while calling assembled reporters Nazis for photographing it.

Maybe just maybe, at least I like to think so, when Israel and the Zionists clean up their act and start acting as decently as they are constantly insisting they are, then they wouldn't have to deal with the embarassment of people pointing out when they fail to maintain acceptable social and international standards of behavior and law.

It's like the murderers on death row crying "when you going to stop killing us all the time for killing all the time"

Israel needs some better propoganda or tactics to deal with the Internet age, the Zionists can't really hide stuff anymore in the information age, and when there is so much negative information it's silly to imagine it's all wrong.

After a while the Zionists and Israel just are going to have to grow up and start abiding by the same treaties and standards that the rest of the world does or suffer more and more of a backlash for operating in a compeletly vicsous rogue manner.

Isreal is not an innocent, it's a belligerent that stole an entire races land and displaced them with out compensation and made them 3 rd class citizens and now apparently murder them for their organs.

I wouldn't be complaining to people who complain about that type of behavior and question it, I would be complaining to the people who are doing that type of behavior and question it.

See the Zionists tricks don't work any more!

You done slap wore that puppy out!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You had better be careful, you ARE talking about our beloved Isreal.

Seriously, you could have video of Shimon Peres raping a baby and there would be no shortage of people defending or denying his actions.
Haven't you learned....Isreal does no wrong?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
You had better be careful, you ARE talking about our beloved Isreal.

Seriously, you could have video of Shimon Peres raping a baby and there would be no shortage of people defending or denying his actions.
Haven't you learned....Isreal does no wrong?

I am an old junk yard dog hard to teach a new trick too!

I sure can smell a theif though!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Despite the ferocious official Israeli campaign to silent free and honest individuals, the circle of those who believe in justice and freedom is getting wider. These are not only politicians, academics and journalists who are targeted by Israeli death or defamation squads who assassinate or muzzle them; they are the vanguard of a global movement to liberate the Palestinian people from this ugly barbarianism. The great thing is that they come from all religions and nationalities; and they will be remembered by history as the first to dare carry the torch of supporting freedom and justice for Palestinians. And surely, no one will remember those who fabricate charges and wage cheap propaganda against human beings, human rights, human dignity and freedom.

These reports and investigations Israel works so hard to suppress are far too important to be ignored, not only in the human terms of the suffering that innocents endure as a result of such atrocities and crimes but far more importantly Israel uses it’s distorted public image to distort the public image of other nations by not just how it portrays them but in how it gets those nations to react towards one another through media manipulation. The deliberate genocidal and racist attempts to force feed a warped image of Islam too Western Nations has led to a costly and debilitating War on Terror where the cost isn’t just moral and financial bankruptcy and not just reputation and values, but untold millions of innocent lives snuffed short through this insidious manipulation. All the nations of the world need to see lies and manipulations for what they are, and crimes against humanity for what they are, and the true intentions of the body of that nation and it’s citizens for what they are. As long as one nation, one tiny nation, that contributes very little to the world at large, and parasitically takes far more than it contributes can weave public perception in the West by staying above reproach, criticism, question or recrimination and ultimately the law and have ever poisoned assertion and denial taken as sacrosanct gospel the entire world stands literally on the edge of Armageddon orchestrated by one small nation that doesn’t not just want to get along, but remake and rule the world as a Master Race. A Master Race that murders other races in cold blood not for it’s self defense, not for it’s security, but for it’s financial profit, prestige, power and control.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is a truly important story that needs to be kept in the public spotlight as perhaps the only means pressure can be brought to bear to conduct an proper investigation into these most disturbing of all allegations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join