It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Bodysnatchers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For those who would like to dismiss these stories and say there is nothing to it, the mainstream news media is starting to investigate.

So far the investigations have centered on the shady world of Organ Brokers a practice illegal in the United States but legal in Israel and volunteer donors selling their own organs for cash.

With people paying routinely 100,000.00 to 200,000.00 for organs and the large majority of that money going to the brokers and not the donors its pretty clear from a cursory look at other crimes involving murder, that people are killed for a lot smaller sums than are involved here.

A news piece today on CNN shows how deadly even being a volunteer donor for an Israeli recepient can be.

In April, Nagauker cut a deal with a kidney broker, who promised him a new life and a new kidney for $100,000. It was available only in China, the donor said.

"The broker went to him and suggested that he become a new man. 'Come with me. Two days, $100,000, and two days you will be a new man,' " Schai said.

Today, Schai calls the broker "the killer."

Nagauker's body is rejecting the new kidney.

The family's story is one of several that have come to light in recent weeks as part of a worldwide CNN investigation into what appears to be a widespread black market in human organs, a network now being probed by authorities in Israel and the United States.

Nagauker went to China, where his daughter said he was taken to a rural hospital and given the kidney of an 18-year-old Chinese girl. Schai captured images on her cell phone of her father in what she described as a filthy hospital.

The surgery went poorly, and the girl who donated the kidney died shortly after surgery, Schai said.

"They gave her $5,000, and she died," she said.

The broker has yet to face any sanctions. Until just last year, the entire transaction was not only legal in Israel; some state-sponsored health insurance plans paid for transplants.

Of course perhaps the most important and disturbing thing about CNN's story is the slant that CNN puts on it. The Israeli man who paid 100,000 for an 18 year old Chinese girl's kidney that died as a result of the transplant that the Israeli man's body is now rejecting the organ and dying himself is cast as the real victim and person deserving of sympathy.

The poor Chinese girl, really only a child at 18 years of age with her whole life ahead of her, now tragically dead over the all too tempting offer for a rural Chinese peasant girl to make 5,000.00 selling an imagined uneeded organ recieves only cursory mention and little fanfare is offered over her death in comparisson to the suffering of the man whose willingness to pay 100,000 for the profit of 95,000 to another Israeli caused it.

Don't look for all the facts anytime soon on the shady world of the Israeli organ business, but the pressure is on Israel to spin this story in as positive a light as it can, and it is with the help of CNN evidently trying to do just that.

Evidently an Israeli life is worth more than a Chinese one in Israeli estimation?

Michael," a broker who insists that he operates legally but still wanted to keep his name and face a secret, said Israelis do not like to weaken their own. His mother, he said, needed a kidney and happily agreed to buy one in China rather than receiving a transplant from her own son.

Quote "Israelis do not like to weaken their own."

It doesn't get much more racist or disgusting than statements like that, only it's the Israelis being racist not targets of racism...as usual!

CNN.COM

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Crimes are brought to Justice in Israel. They have prisons in Israel, with Israeli inmates you know.

What people like you do is take every single crime an Israeli commits to justify the "lets hate the jews" agenda.

I wonder how you`d feel if all Americans or America-as-such were made responsible for each crime an American commits.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its an important story no doubt and the truth needs to come out. Just be aware that the woman who wrote the counter punch article works for the Syrian government, and we know they aren't chums with Israel.

Good to see this issue is being buried to easily.

Is it me or is Israel's media Halo starting to slip a little?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chilled Zen
Its an important story no doubt and the truth needs to come out. Just be aware that the woman who wrote the counter punch article works for the Syrian government, and we know they aren't chums with Israel.

Good to see this issue is being buried to easily.

Is it me or is Israel's media Halo starting to slip a little?

I am not sure what all the facts are regarding the Israeli Organ Market as a credible investigation is long over due into the matter.

I wasn't all that impressed with the article that frames the Original News piece for this thread, but I have been following all the aspects of this story and on the top of this page is how CNN is investigating the story.

I tend to think CNN is doing a damage control spin on it for the sake of the Israelis based on how the articles are being written which I commented above when I posted highlights and the link from today's CNN piece.

There is a general growing atmosphere of distrust here in the United States of the Government and the Main Stream Media and Israel is more vulnerable public relations wise as a result of that, as it makes little sense to not trust our own government and our own media and trust Israel's government and media. Especially when you consider the influence the Israeli Government and Lobby has on our Government and Media.

I think at the least they have a mounting public relations problem because of the Black Market in Organs at most they have a scandal brewing that might radically alter how the heavily media influenced mainstream America views Israel.

Time will tell thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Crimes are brought to Justice in Israel. They have prisons in Israel, with Israeli inmates you know.

No! You don’t say? This is really amazing news! Thank you so much for sharing that! You are really good at this, have you considered a career at school teaching?

What people like you do is take every single crime an Israeli commits to justify the "lets hate the jews" agenda.

Ah the infamous people like me! Yet if you actually knew me you would know there are NO people like me, just ask anyone who does know me…my mind is not for rent to any G-d or Government and I am only interested in one thing in life, and that is knowledge for the pure sake of knowledge.

I can appreciate the standard retort of the ad hominid attack where we try to make this all about ‘my imagined crimes’ instead of the investigation of Israelis committing crimes which is what the story is about.

Because hey why talk about the original post dealing with the unseemly black market traffic in organs which Israel is known to be ground zero for the world over…when I am such a fascinating character in my own right? Right?

I wonder how you`d feel if all Americans or America-as-such were made responsible for each crime an American commits.

I must have missed in anything I wrote where I wrote my advocacy for punishing every Israeli for these crimes? You know as an Israeli you should take advantage of that fantastic insurance that will pay for black market organs and get a new pair of eyes because yours don’t seem to work that good…

Hey thanks for the great contribution to the thread regarding ISRAELI black market organ trafficking.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Be the facts as they may be, there is a reason this information will be called antisemitic (which is an ironic oversimplification).

It is because the offense is SOUGHT. It is the perennial 'chip on the shoulder' which persists by choice.

There is great truth that each person must be judged as an individual, not solely by being a member of some culturally-contrived artifact like "race" or "religion" or "ideological group."

But then, how does one get there by by immediately calling anyone raising the specter of such events a Jew-hater?

Not every crime (alleged - to be fair) committed by an Israeli or Israeli group, is necessarily damning of all Israeli's. Such thinking is basely ignorant, if you'll pardon the use of the term.

There ARE those who seek out such transgressions, as there are those who seek out and revel in the discovery of the misdeeds of those they choose to categorize as their foes. This practice is not unique to any one group. Some are singularly gifted in carrying out such distractions.

Then there is the sensitivity of the communities who may feel their social or cultural identities 'tainted' by such criminals, but are culturally compelled to protect them from foreign justice. Some are bound to immediately assume any 'publicity' will be used to malign them all.

I can't say I am surprised in this case.

We are discussing something that runs down the line of cannibalism. Killing for the purpose of 'consuming' a person's organs regardless of the form of consumption can be nearly universally decried as among the most heinous crimes against humanity, especially when contrasted with it's organized nature, and intercontinental scope.

Of course, saying this is a state-sanctioned activity may be premature. And should there be no hard evidence of that, there is no reason to repress discussion of the case.

So why come crashing down on the story? Given our audience and membership, I would find it difficult to believe there is any dangerous abuse here. Or is that to be the automatic fate of any story like this one?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

When brought forward by those that do nothing but seek every opportunity to cast Israel as some sort of devil of course *your post history speaks that alone if not more*. Why would you expect any different a response? There are elements on this site and the world at large that can, will and does twist every possible incident/miscommunication/folly/individual act into some grand evil scheme perpetrated by said group. That will demonize them at all costs. And then there is the fact that a large number of people have fallen for this crap before *some of it is almost verbatum* to horrendus conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join