It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Collapse summary - confirmed & suspected events.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
here is a new and deliberately under-reported financial/economic action being forced upon the Fed Reserve cartel of TBTF Banks....

JP Morgan is being instructed by the Fed to break-up the full spectrum financial giant... a mere 7 years after JPM was directed to buy-up or merge many lesser financial players in the economic sphere

Why this abrupt 'About-Face' by the USA central bank planners (Federal Reserve)
I submit it is because JPM will soon be the focus of Precious Metals, naked shorts/price manipulations...

and the breaking up of JPM 'the conglomerate', will only bankrupt one tiny section of the Mega-Financial Giant that compromises JPM ...

the Fed is strategically preventing collapse of JPM & possibly a lot of Citi departments
in putting the Metals Future fraud in a closed box that will have limited fines or prosecution levied against that 'spun-off' part of the former JPM mega corp.

just on Monday there was a news investigative piece about JPM leading the 100+-1 fake options and the fake certifications attesting to the real/physical storage of imaginary Silver bullion

I think 2015 is when TSHTF in the Metals Futures & the fake/fraudulent gold & Silver & PMs 'not' stored in banks vaults but claimed to be...
and the Fed is trying to mitigate the damage beforehand
edit on th31142059025106242015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

here is a related follow up interview...talking of the soon-to-be collapse of the derivatives that are bet on oil futures/price levels....

here's the cut & paste of the high points/link

People need something they can trust. Physical gold and silver is something you can trust, and it’s been that way for thousands of years. People aren’t that stupid, they understand that.” (David) Morgan goes on to say, “I am not implying this is going to unravel tomorrow. I think it’s going to take a longer time frame than you might expect. I really think it’s going to take four or five months from now. I am thinking May or June before you start looking for the repercussions."

32:00 video/audio
www.youtube.com...

TEXT: ...Morgan tells us that we're looking at an "explosion in potential that is greater than the sub-prime market of 2008" while the banks continue to weaken and have much less ability to "weather the coming storm".... we're warned that oil derivatives could soon cause the 'daisy chain' of events that leads to the entire system crashing down....END TEXT

here the unstated is swept out of the readers' thought line...
namely the JPM preparations and restructuring that is being dictated by the Fed Reserve to the JPM board of directors,
see: ""while the banks continue to weaken and have much less ability to "weather the coming storm""
~the hidden message is JPM is the TBTF Bank that is trying to insulate itself from this forward looking (6 month) 'Storm' ~

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What really happens in a derivatives collapse? They say the exposure is huge worldwide, but the actual outcome? Stock market tumbles? What does that actually mean? What about the stock market crash of the 20s led to so many jobless & homeless?

Do we expect grocery store chains to close shop overnight? That's the only thing I see that could truly cause " TSHTF ".

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Recently the Swiss unpegged their currency and it shot up almost 30% in one day.

At this point the Euro may take a beating sooner then the US, but it could also
be said that its all interlinked and will set off a Domino effect regardless.

www.forbes.com...

This is a sign of the Swiss moving to protect themselves IMHO.

I think the Greek election, and them talking of leaving the Euro,
and Germany saying they can cover it, then begging them to stay
triggered this event.

Are there other factors ?? Sure you bet likely several, but this was
the water going over the top of the metaphorical dam IMHO.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
For those wondering where the money went when the crooks/banksters/politicians
looted multiple naitons.

$32 Trillion offshored needs IRS attention
edit on 20-1-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Incredible post, thank you!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Baltic Dry Index drops to 29 year low, this is a major indicator...

Baltic Dry Index drops to 29 year low

For those who do not know what it means.

BDI on Wikipedia

Excerpt:

Because dry bulk primarily consists of materials that function as raw material inputs to the production of intermediate or finished goods, such as concrete, electricity, steel, and food; the index is also seen as an efficient economic indicator of future economic growth and production. The BDI is termed a leading economic indicator because it predicts future economic activity.

My personal warning to people...

It has taken much longer then expected, but it would appear the big financial
collapse may be right around the corner.

I'd like to remind folks of John Perkins warning...

Confessions of an Economic Hitman

edit on 2-2-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Some of the people who might shed light on the fraud in the economy
are committing suicide at a higher rate then any other profession at
their pay scale.

39th banker "suicided" in past 13 months.

www.intellihub.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech
their pay scale.

www.intellihub.com...

yeah the bankers being suicided is certainly something worth keeping an eye on.....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech
their pay scale.

www.intellihub.com...

yeah the bankers being suicided is certainly something worth keeping an eye on.....

I get the feeling the global banker mafia feels those people might be
pressured to talk about some of what has been going on to receive a
lighter jail sentence once it starts to unravel.

So those higher up the banker food chain have them rubbed out
much as was portrayed in the film "The Internationale", which is
basically reality imitating art or visa versa, depending on perspective.

By looking at the areas the "suicided" banker worked in, you may
get a hint where to dig for an investigation, though you might
end up "suicided" in the same manner as Michael Hastings and others.

The irony of that was Mercedes making the public statement that
their cars do not explode, and to them I say most people are smart
enough to know that after JFK, RFK, MLK, Terrence Yeakey,
John Lennon, and many more over the years.

As Hillary said on another subject "The message is clear".

edit on 3-2-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

would not surprise me in the least....world changing times seemingly are headed our way

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
this post is not actually about a financial collapse right now..... but about a gold source deal between China and Barrack Gold miners (NYSE: ABX) for a China pipeline of USA/Canadian produced Gold bullion from all around the planet

re: kingworldnews.com...

to my disappointment, I would need to pay a broker, to reinvest my mutual fund monies into ABX stocks will pay only .05 cents per quarter at present...

the article provides very little in forecasts or the utility to China of having an agreement between Barack Gold miners and China... but my own mind races with the possibilities...
~if only to have a non-guarantee of bullion/ore/gold to be delivered to the China Sovereign nation when others cannot get any gold at all (but thru the bullion banks in the East)

to myself - this is a major thing, I will see if there is any way to get ahold of Barrack Gold (ABX Stock at a reasonable price going forward) ==== right now ABX Trades at $11.+ on the NYSE.... but with China as a locked-in client who deals with gold on the physical markets & not the 'paper markets'...ABX should enjoy gold bullion o sell at $1400. rather than the $1200. manipulated price per ounce of the present trade rate... and as 'paper markets' implode the cost/sales of mined bullion will only increase thus making ABX rich !

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Greece is going to default and not much news about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

The pressure on Athens increased on Monday as a senior German central banker warned that it was “five minutes to midnight” for a Greek financial system on the cusp of collapse.

So is Angela Merkel a wise owl?

edit on 1-6-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anybody excited and happy for a financial system collapse?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

Bippity boppity boo on the wall!

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Baltic dry index measures the demand for moving raw materials against the supply of ships that can carry them.
So does that mean if China and some other major industrial nations over invests in new cargo ships the index goes down?

No doubt the delayed global economic recovery has left industrial production temporally on simmer, but isn't the dip in the BDI just an artifact of over speculation by a shipping industry that built too many ships?

(post by cnmcdee77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whatever the outcome it is probably factored into the markets.
Greece is being used as an example to deter other Euro zone countries from defaulting on debt.
The long delay has allowed countries like Ireland and Spain to recover some from the recession.
Its difficult to be fair in a situation like this, Greece might be better off defaulting.
Totally kill their credit score but what else can they do?

Edit:
The Dow Jones futures just opened down 300 points.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

I don't think Europe really cares if Greece defaults, offering them everything they wanted initially then taking all the "real" assets as collateral.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join