It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Collapse summary - confirmed & suspected events.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
QE is just a mechanism to keep the DOW afloat, but mainly to slip money to the Banker class to earn money outside the Fed Reserve excess monies parked there by all the systems Non-Liquid- Insolvent - bankrupt TBTF Banks

which bring me to the ultimte bail-out (or Bail-In)... a Cyprus style seizing of individual assets here in the USA (likely in lockstep with the EU)

the link Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!
United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.

~ August 8, 2013...Posted In: money, NEW WORLD ORDER, usa~

countdowntozerotime.com... t-of-private-wealth-in-modern-history/

...Interesting to note is that the Obama regimes “master plan” to steal their citizen’s wealth that is no longer protected was detailed by the global management consulting giant, and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy, The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) who in their 2011 September report titled Collateral Damage: Back to Mesopotamia

The Threat of Debt Restructuring warned of the US governments plan confiscate up to 30% of not just the Americans people bank accounts, but also of their other wealth....

further on the article states

...The facts which state that the only way to resolve the massive debt load is through a global coordinated debt restructuring (which would, among other things, push all global banks into bankruptcy) which, when all is said and done, will have to be funded by the world’s financial asset holders: the middle-and upper-class, which, if BCS is right,

have a ~30% one-time tax on all their assets to look forward to as the great mean reversion finally arrives and the world is set back on a viable path.

so... anyone got a handle on just how this theft will transpire (to help alleviate the debt=bomb

will my account suddenly be 30% less or will every future transaction deduct 30% as a form of mandantory 'tax' from all future deposits

Just like the 'Mandate' of Obamacare... everyone will be assessed a fee / tax ...
i am thinking the government charge will be at the distribution end rather than the contribution end of the transaction... SO there is no need to take out cash from ones savings or checking account tomorrow (is my view)

besides having a stash of cash in your home may lead the DHS to wrongly term you a drug-dealer or a terrorist and confiscate ALL your monies ...instead of just the 30% that is supposedly planned (read the link i included)

Putin might be going hyperbolic here...but the Prez. finally going over to the Puppet Masters in Zionist Israel is a worrisome thing at this stage-of-the-game
edit on 8-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well its either gonna be debt restructuring or a collapse in the currency bc this experiment wont continue forever.

And any restructuring will likely involve screwing middle class HARDCORE.

They would prob have psychological play on patriotism or sacrifice to help cover banker losses on debt writedowns, thou it would be pitch'd as something different

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
Well its either gonna be debt restructuring or a collapse in the currency bc this experiment wont continue forever.

And any restructuring will likely involve screwing middle class HARDCORE.

One possible avenue to this 'restructuring' of debt might be when the Federal Reserve with a balance sheet of over $4Trillion in TBTF MBS, credit swaps and othe phoney-baloney paper & bonds tell the TBTF croney banks that they have to buy back that $4Trillion of garbage

Then the dirty-dozen or so Banks would need to restructure their debt... most likely on the backs of the account holders and paper holders..... And have that 30% bank bail-in enacted just like the model in Cyprus

many IRAs & mutual Funds, 401Ks are managed by the TBTF banks or are subsidaries... thus making all those retirement accounts succeptable to the Banks' need to sustain itself as a liquid entity...

whats the term? re-hypothication.... stealing the accounts of customers to remain a legal entity instead of becoming bankrupt and insolvent...

i give things a month to get sifted through in Israel and the zionist community here in the USA... then in due time the forecast made by Putin may become reality

related info reading: www.321gold.com...
edit on 9-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The curious thing will be, when banks need a bailout this time and the govt credit card is rejected, we know the tbtf banks arent goin away, can we say the same for your pension/savings.

I havent heard much talk of derivatives lately and im not sure what time bombs are waiting in derivative land that could be detonated as asset prices fall should fed be smoking enuf crack to think they can taper,but it sure will be a "hoot" if "joint recapitalization" efforts are pushed as solution

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

the thing about bail-ins that bothers me... is the tremendous ammount of new regulations made since 2008

the 2011 change in regulation which officially makes one's bank or brokerage account deposit A Bank Owned Asset
as your deposit was changed into an un-secured LOAN to the bank or institution you do business with.

I would like to see that issue argued in a court or class-action lawsuit.
I was never credentialed or vetted or certified as being able to generate 'LOANS' to anyone...

there are hoops and loops to jump through to be able to become a LOAN agent...
~except in the unique situation of being a bank depositer/account holder~

If i make a deposit into a bank account (suddenly now termed a UN-secured LOAN)... why havent i been advised that my account deposit is actually considered freely giving my money to the bank to do with as they wish ?
absolutely nothing in the transaction process of making the deposit tell me i relinquish all claims to the deposits in my account...and the bank can use my funds to pay off their losses in derivatives, or even operations costs or perhaps bonuses to execuitives ?

Il my deposit is a LOAN to the bank, and the bank owns that money as an asset--- tell me why there is not a NAV or net-asset-value stated every day so i may know the actual value of the banks balance sheet...
a NAV would indicate that every dollar i put in to my account is backed by a dollar of the banks balance sheet

as it is... a bank can use my deposits to cover their [off-the-book] derivatives to the extent that their NAV could be -10$ instead of at a 1$ par value.

if we are forced into being 'LOAN OFFICERS' instead of money accruing account holders... then the information the bank provides about their Loan position to not default is not according to the standard guidelines that are required of myself when i attempt to get a 'LOAN' from an authorized Lender anywhere in the USA

personal or even business deposits are not and should never have been legally termed -'UnSecured LOANs'-

this is just crafty regulations by skilled manipulators to take the wealth that was rightfully yours...
the blood bankers are waiting to spring the twisted law on a dumbed-down crowd of checking-savings-stock account holders....after enough time has passed for us to assume nothing sinister is around-the-corner
edit on 16-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

yesterday, the Russian Prime Minister Medvedev warned all Russians living in the USA to take out their monies from any bank accounts here in America
this seems a pretty dire warning by a very well recognized person of stature,
Who is not known to be given to CT scare-mongering
edit on 16-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
FOLLOW UP ~of the Bail-ins~

this article was made public on 17 Aug, but seems to have been written the same time i created my bail-in
Inquiry as to having the regulation repealed

armstrongeconomics.com...

...LEGALLY, when you deposit money in a bank, it is no longer yours. It is the bank’s under the law. You become a UNSECURED creditor. Say you lent me $100. I give you a piece of paper that says I have the $100 you gave me. It might even say I agree to pay you by a particular date and with interest. But unless I give you collateral, like you lent me money on my home and you hold the mortgage or have a lien, this is purely UNSECURED.

In bankruptcy, the SECURED creditors come first with UNSECURED being last. Therefore, the politicians being lawyers see no problem in a BAIL-IN because they are justifying this in their mind as you are an UNSECURED creditor legally and that means you get the crumbs that are left....

the Federal Reseve, the Treasury, FASB & whatever other agents/agencies concocted the bail-in scheme using the depositer status change as the leverage point ...

custodial banks are non-existant to my knowledge...but most predatory banks use the government requirement that govt 'help' must go-through the banks... via accounts that are controlled by a 'custodian'
so you are immediately between a rock & a hard place

wonder where Armstrong, the author, gets his 2015 3/4 as the time frame of the USA banker implosion ?

any thoughts ?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
here we go

absolute proof that there is a 'collapse agenda' underway... And there is a small cabal of Big Banks who are orchestrating the mechanics of destroying both the USA and the global financial system...leaving only the crumbs for the masses

here is an Actual...Official Memo.... from the 1997 Larry Summers office

www.vice.com...

...The Memo confirmed every conspiracy freak’s fantasy: that in the late 1990s, the top US Treasury officials secretly conspired with a small cabal of banker big-shots to rip apart financial regulation across the planet. When you see 26.3 percent unemployment in Spain, desperation and hunger in Greece, riots in Indonesia and Detroit in bankruptcy, go back to this End Game memo, the genesis of the blood and tears.

The Treasury official playing the bankers’ secret End Game was Larry Summers. Today, Summers is Barack Obama’s leading choice for Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, the world’s central bank. If the confidential memo is authentic, then Summers shouldn’t be serving on the Fed, he should be serving hard time in some dungeon reserved for the criminally insane of the finance world.

[...]

and this in the 1 page report: info that establishes a conspiracy to take down the old system and institute unregulated derivatives as a added form of "reserve currency for trade items"
the cartel of movers & shakers are identified by name...

...When a little birdie dropped the End Game memo through my window, its content was so explosive, so sick and plain evil, I just couldn't believe it.

The Memo confirmed every conspiracy freak’s fantasy: that in the late 1990s, the top US Treasury officials secretly conspired with a small cabal of banker big-shots to rip apart financial regulation across the planet. When you see 26.3 percent unemployment in Spain, desperation and hunger in Greece, riots in Indonesia and Detroit in bankruptcy, go back to this End Game memo, the genesis of the blood and tears.

The Treasury official playing the bankers’ secret End Game was Larry Summers. Today, Summers is Barack Obama’s leading choice for Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, the world’s central bank. If the confidential memo is authentic, then Summers shouldn’t be serving on the Fed, he should be serving hard time in some dungeon reserved for the criminally insane of the finance world.

The memo is authentic.

I had to fly to Geneva to get confirmation and wangle a meeting with the Secretary General of the World Trade Organisation, Pascal Lamy. Lamy, the Generalissimo of Globalisation, told me,

“The WTO was not created as some dark cabal of multinationals secretly cooking plots against the people... We don’t have cigar-smoking, rich, crazy bankers negotiating.”

Then I showed him the memo.

It begins with Larry Summers’ flunky, Timothy Geithner, reminding his boss to call the Bank bigshots to order their lobbyist armies to march:

“As we enter the end-game of the WTO financial services negotiations, I believe it would be a good idea for you to touch base with the CEOs…”

To avoid Summers having to call his office to get the phone numbers (which, under US law, would have to appear on public logs), Geithner listed the private lines of what were then the five most powerful CEOs on the planet. And here they are:

Goldman Sachs: John Corzine (212)902-8281

Merrill Lynch: David Kamanski (212)449-6868

Bank of America: David Coulter (415)622-2255

Citibank: John Reed (212)559-2732

Chase Manhattan: Walter Shipley (212)270-1380...

if i were you i would archive this very incriminating memo which flatly states there is a secret-covert end-game being managed by the big players, Federal Reserve US Treasury & assorted under agencies, and the big men of the (later to become the TBTF) 5 primary movers/bankers

send 'em all to gitmo !

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The fed has been trying to keep the market going higher LONGER and they are stopping it from goin higher at a unsustainable pace. They used taper talk to get froth out of market which showed itself via parabolic rises in stocks bought on margin debt as well as very rare yields on junk bonds. They have suceeded for last 3 months in keeping the asset price rise under control. I think that they are gonna try and walk a tightrope this year by not letting stock markets get too high interest rates or too high w stocks bought on margin. I dont think they will taper, i dont think they can but shoukd the market run straight higher for too long the bernbank will "talk tapering"

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
with the Fed's About-Face on QE=Infinity.... which i feel was just a case of hot-air to keep WallStreet speculaters on the edge of their seats...

because several days earlier the Fed (on instructions from the BIS & IMF, World Bank) informed all the 'Market Makers' and the Banks recognized as the 'drivers' of the economy to drastically reduce lending in the future...

i think that both the instructions by the System heads to cease any lending (to outsiders)
and the continuation of QE (buying mortgage bonds from banks) to provide liquidity and adequate money requirements for these practically insolvent banks...IS a worrysome thing

I suspect that the Nov-Dec period will be when the USD loses some 50% value... which then causes IRAs/ 401Ks/ Pensions/deposits to all get seized or applied as bail-ins (expect a 30-40% haircut on these $+8Trillion of formerly private investments) for the whole USA financial system.

Any accounts or funds that are in any way connected to Banks or their subsidiary finnce=investment arms are subject to bail-in seizure just like the private, secure, allocated accounts of 160,000 MF Global investors were

good foodstores, gold, silver, even protection devices are assets that are out of the banker web
if you have enough tax payments then good farmland is another resource out of their touch (for now)
but what about several years of rising taxes on that income producing land... you had better earn more than the rise in agricultural zoned acreage.... i would not be surprised at some 600% tax increases because of nature of crop producing lands will make even modest farms the cash-cows of 2015-2020 who could expect their products to rise like the prices of plywood, generators and ice.... right before the hurricane hits

for the record:

Nov 13, 2013 is the date for the test shut-down of the grid... the false flag alert is up for that date---
it is supposed that ATMs & banks, funds et al will get shutdown also... the current false flag perp is a combined cyber attack by Syria/Iran to get mixed in with the DHS grid-shutdown test scheduled for that date

I propose that either the false-flag grid blackout that follows the test will start the series of dollar collapse events or will be the cayalyst that brings about the banker seizures which in-turns causes the USD collapse as the events cascade
edit on 21-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

St Udio

for the record:

Nov 13, 2013 is the date for the test shut-down of the grid... the false flag alert is up for that date---
it is supposed that ATMs & banks, funds et al will get shutdown also... the current false flag perp is a combined cyber attack by Syria/Iran to get mixed in with the DHS grid-shutdown test scheduled for that date

I propose that either the false-flag grid blackout that follows the test will start the series of dollar collapse events or will be the cayalyst that brings about the banker seizures which in-turns causes the USD collapse as the events cascade
edit on 21-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

i have been giving more thought about the soon coming collapse of the USD &-0or the 'Bail-In' of our collective IRAs/401Ks/savings accounts...

the Nov 13th scheduled 'drill' will not be the starting point...

because the end-of-year Santa Claus rally will be even bigger because nothing bad happened as a result of the Nov 13th drill & false-flag attempt

think of how the markets and funds will react to the continued QE influx of monies into the COMEX and DJIA and the continued sustained monies given to the people in the form of SNAP food-stamps, and the rally after the government shut-down dosen't happen...
all the IRAs and mutual funds will be reporting huge 15% gains to be distributed to fund holders and stock-marketss will be kissing the 16,000 plateau of unprecented highs.

Then ---whap-boom-bank,,, just as everyone is fat & happy with dollar-signs in their eyes...

the SWIFT code at banks & ATMS crashes all money transfers or money disemminations, the banks in response have to enforce the bail-in model and seize everyones' deposit assets (unsecured loans to the bank)
the Federal Govt, seizes IRAs and the USD collapses around the world in the first Quarter of 2014,,, january 29th sounds likely ... just days after the State of the Union address

so, my strategy will be to redeem my fund of 90% of its value right after the 27th of December distribution and before the NAV starts the mid Januasry slide that seems the regular thing in the last 5 years
food, silver, protection, deep well and DC refrigeration are on my quick do list with the proceeds that will likely get clipped by 30-40% if i wait too long in '14

good luck all

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm no wizard at this topic but wouldn't the new position of fed reserve janet yellen would signify that theddebt crisis will be fixed soon and resolved. And isn't yellen suspicious as is.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
just a boo boo....sorry
edit on 30-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
just ran across this video by Mr Gold... its 45 minutes

www.youtube.com...=2671

Annihilation of U.S. Dollar Coming-Jim Sinclair
30 October 2013
usawatchdog.com...

heres the high points....

in 2014 the Saudi's will begin taking monies from other nations instead of the necessity of the US- Petro Dollar
that action will result in a 3oo or more basis point drop in the VIX of the USD going to 70 or lower immediately with confidence in the USD declining to VIX: 50 (2014-2016)

the USD will be unwanted & seen as Toxic as the USA goes into hyper-inflation
the bankd & government will exercise the Cyprus model & seize up to 83% of personal accounts & IRAs
anytime between 2014-2016)

the Gold Exchanges in the East will trade in Spot Physical Gold, with immediate delivery...or a 3 day period to strt delivery of 1 year or 3 year production--iow no more corrupt naked shorting paper gold like at the COMEX...
Singapore will be the class of the class gold exchanges that is then liberated from any connection with Paper/Fiat Gold

the USA will devolve into a banna republic status...
the repricing of all debt will be done to reflect the price of the old money with the new money in the USA...
a bunch of what he addressed was more intellectual & academic & in Economist Speak

gold prices= 2014 $1900-$2400
2015-2016= up to $3200
2017-2020= from above $3200 to up to $50,000
gold will not be confiscated but there will be a less than 90% WindFall Profits Tax levied on Gold transactions

listen if you got the time ...my gloss-over missed a lot...thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

i'm following up on the previous postr ~~about the USD collapse/annihilation~~

the major culprit (other than conducting the Gold fraud of no inventory) is the fact that the Federal Reserve is cruizing along at a demolition pace

see:

No Taper, QEternity Continues at $85 Billion a Month
Posted on October 30, 2013 by The Doc — 9 Comments ↓

Fed continues monthly asset purchases of $85 billion/month

ZIRP to remain through end 2015

Fed stands ready to INCREASE or decrease QE

Read more at www.maxkeiser.com...

see... the $4 Trillion the Fed has put in it's " Red Ink" book..only some of that sum is the toxic assets from the banks @ $85 Billion a month

i suspect that the Fed will keep on pumping liquidity into the banks at $85 billion per month until the Federal Reserve balance sheet is closer to $10 Trillion than to $9 Trillion... because thats how much fraudulent mortgage/debt paper the banks issued from Y2K till the collapse of that 'bubble' ($8-9 Trillion to get the TBTF banks back to a sustainable level to keep the legal aspects of the banking system functioning)

i think that since 2008... the banking system has been running Illegally, they were flat broke... and only the Fed Reserves' creative tom-foolery kept the system operating with the banks operating as just transfer agents of deposits & automatic deposits required by Federal Law..

between today and 2015 i expect the bank holiday to happen and sertain percentages of you bank accounts will be seized in a bail-in.... to cover the derivatives the bankers buy and to start buying back the toxic-securities the Fed Reserve has been buying at @$85 billion per month for several years now.

just adding fuel to the fire...a fire thats set to become a bon-fire next year (2914 it starts)
limit you 'gift money' you hold as an 'unsecured creditor/investor' with the bank you have savings/checking/retirement accounts at... good luck

where can one purchase physical Chinese Yuans... which is known to be ligit... i want to hold about $500 USDs worth of chinese Yuans for when the USD starts to become worthless (loss of global confidence)
because the Yuan is going to be backed by Gold and be redeemable like the US Buck was before 1972
edit on 31-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This particular post is not citing outside sources that speak of the USD demise or whatever...

I wish to relate to you thred readers on ATS on my (& possibly yours) real time status with trying to survive the coming onslaught by the elites who want to strip you of your house & land etc.

for the last 4 months i have not been buying 'silver' coins....because i have been stacking up y Fiat USDs to pay my annual Property Taxes....to myself a $2300.oo plus tax assessment is big-time but i realize that in a bunch of other States a $2,300++ annual bill is chicken feed --- as a lot of States will assess more than $6-$7 K for a $150K property like mine

But now that i've got the actual Tax Notice (1 Nov)...i find i have until Jan 15th to pay
~Instead of 30 Dec as the City Web Site said~

So Now I have both Nov and Dec to buy/purchase Silver Coins (i already have the $2.300.oo needed) at whatever rate ---- for the future ---- a i am sure that both gold & silver coins will break free from the 'Futures-Paper' price and be nearer $100 per Oz, in Nov 2014 than the current $22 per Oz here in 2013

So i figure i will have a 'backstop' to help fund my annual property taxes...even if the taxes increase because of USD devaluation =
which will translate into a 5-10-15% increase in the ammount of USDs that you will need to pay the city/county so as to keep-your-land... with my stagnant pension income stream i must find a way to be able to pay the annual property taxes which will increase every year

today's $2300 tax assessment (of this house) will be ~$2800 or so next year...and ~$3400. the year after...
without the need -or- desire to sell---- i will need to pay more of my limited Pension to keep a roof-over-my-head
i will be committed to ever-increasing property taxes-which i must pay
-- or LOSE the family Sanctuary forever to the Tax-Man

So i am counting on the growing value of PMs to help me through this BS era...
but i will 'Save' by cutting back on my 10 cases of beer a month...sigh

i hope that my Little dialogue is of some help to your situation
edit on 3-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
in the 'suspected events'... i submit that the Price of Gold manipulation

is to satisfy two equal but different situations...

the paper Gold (COMEX) is being deliberately held down for two practical reasons"

a) the Chinese are demanding physical Gold bullion at the Paper price so as to make-up the difference in their holding their $2 Trillion in US Treasury Paper that is being QE'ed to worth-lessness each and every day by the Federal Reserve being the buyer-of-last-resort

now---- here's the 2nd reason for the USA (via Goldman & JP Morgan) to be deliberately bringing down the 'paper' price-of-gold

b) ... there are tens/hundreds of billions of investment moneys tied up in 'managed money' accounts..

what IF 10-20-or 80% of those managed Funds with 100's of billions or even a Trillion in resources suddenly found it advantageous for the account owners to convert those present holdings into gold bullion, gold assets-equities/(miners or bullion banks)

well--- then those locked up accounts would not then be able to be seized by the government ...
ergo, the price of gold, palladium, platinum & silver is being held down so the custodial account monies
remain in place until the bank account seizures/ IRA accounts/ 401 K accounts are swept up by the government in a bank-holiday spree to fund gov't pensions for 1 thing.....

keep the sheep contented (until it's time to strike) is the program in progress right now...
they will fear losing value of their holdings as gold & PM continue to not either set-a-base or to explode exponentially to the upside in the forseable future...
call me a gold bug... or admit I have a valid point

the manipulation of gold value is to appease the Chinese and to staunch the flight of investment doilars
to assets that cannot be seized... but will remain in present custodial accounts that can very well be seized by government

caveat emptor ~ as the saying goes
edit on 21-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
for the record..

here's a 'hagmann & hagmann' radio show.... they broadcast daily...
in this 3 hour interview... the discussion is with V the unknown-economist

this is final warning to get your paper money out of banks or predator paper like 401K or retirement funds and convert the $$$ you got into %%% that you have in your possession...
it is only months till the Fed/Treas seizes all private monies and forces You to invest in Treasury Paper...

all them IRAs. 401Ks. ROTH plans, even govt plans for retirement, Pensions etc --- will all be either destroyed or made to acquire anywhere from 10-50% of the plan's value in USA Treasury Bonds or Notes issued by the Federal Gov't... a Sovereignty issue & the Strategic necessity to help keep the USD afloat after the soon-to-be collapse which will be brought about by China who holds Trillions of USDs

...and the Fed + JP Morgan defaulting on the Gold that is still owed China for all those USDs..
China says no to any more Iconic buildings in NYC or DC... they intend to replace the USD/Petro-Dollar? reserve currency... and iy won't be Years in the making--- more like months

link: www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have had a nagging & growing pain in my brain about the whole shebang of buying Silver 1oz Coins in general...

in this linked article, it reports that Canadian Silver Maple Leaves year-over-year sales have soared:
srsroccoreport.com...-12028
First Quarter Canadian Maple Leaf Sales Up A Hefty 24%

Filed in Precious Metals by SRSrocco on May 28, 2014

in the report Gold coins, both American Eagle & Canadian Maples are less bought than last year...
it seems that Silver is in demand by a greater cross section of the populations

but here's the nagging problem I have... I trust the Canadians more than I do the US Mint in producing Silver coins with the specified amount of Silver in them

Might that possibility be a reason that older Silver Coins sell for a Premium ~ because those older coins were not yet compromised as to Silver content? but that going forward the risk of the USA Mint rigging the Silver content of the alloy
thus selling phony Troy Ounces at the already rigged Spot Price of Silver...

as I commented to friends...
I would only invest 30% of my money in American Eagles--
and I would put the other 70% of my investment into Canadian Maples

Is this the (hidden) message the linked article is telling the public..? ~to buy Canadian PM coins

And that many people are aware of the possible fraud taking place, and the mass movement towards Canadian Maples as being less risky...
hmmmm

(just thinking out loud...not intending to make claims, charges or accusations)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
New...or rather different angle... on what will soon take place in the 'reset" of the USD

we have all read the articles which fortell the demise of the USD/Fed Note

I think the next & newest 'black swan' event to both line the pockets of the corrupt & sinister banker cabal here in the USA and to help support the floundering USD as it gets flushed out of the global reserve-currency system & petro-dollar
status....

Is for the multi-million strong Government workers receiving paychecks to get paid partially in Federal Reserve Notes (USDs) and in American Silver Eagle minted coins !!!

this will allow the Treasury to 'set the price' of Silver ounces... lets say at $8.00 per coin
(instead of the $19-30 spot price we have all witnessed over the decade)

the Gov't would make out in all those Silver Coin sales at those former prices, pocketing some 80 million high priced coins sales to the scared 'Preppers' per year and eventually valuing the silver content to only $8-$9 thus raking in anywhere from $4-$14 dollars profits....

And all the world would be re-invigorated that the US Government will be 'Asset Backing' It's currency with at least Silver if not both Gold & Silver US Minted coins as Pay compensation

this 'black swan' manipulation has more snake-heads than a Medusa... but all of youse who are collecting coins & bars of PMs had better calculate in this rip-off factor...
It is a way of confiscating real asset metals without actually doing it...

beware

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

WoW..... did I ever time that info in a timely manner ~ It is up to You to decide if my Silver Coin from the Mint scenario is on target or what

Whats happening Monday 2 June... well the Mint/Treasury is going to sell kaboodles of USA Silver Eagles at whatever-the-market can afford to pay...
the Sky-is-the-Limit on Silver Eagle production from June 2014 until they stop - > see link: news.coinupdate.com...

This action fits well with the US Treasury going to ramp up the price of Spot-Silver & thus the Silver Eagle coins
Rake in Billion$ in mark up profits from the Preppers/Stackers who stack PM coins as a way to protect from the dollar collapse/reset

Watch as the Gov't goes from being a supplier of the silver blanks
to secretly fudging the silver content of the Alloy used in the coins, but still getting the full Troy Ounce weight Value
~ Then~ after a time period.... moving to seize the 'SET' price for those coins at less than $10.00 each
by making mandatory the " 4% rule" which Mandates that ALL government employees must allocate anywhere between 1-4% of their paycheck
to amassing silver coins along with the USD/Reserve Notes in the check-cashing sequence

~~~ in the future I will be buy Canadian Maple silver coins instead of American Eagle silver coins as I fear that the Eagles minted after June 2014 will be inferior in the weight & purity of Silver that makes up a .99% pure Troy Ounce coin

Only time will tell... until then this post will only rate a 'speculation' status...
hang in there friends

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join