It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Obama Administration Will Implode In Weeks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Why the Obama Administration Will Implode In Weeks

www.foxnews.com

1. Health Care's Long and Painful Death
2. Cap-and-Trade Will Be the Largest Tax Increase in American History
3. Unemployment Will Remain
4. Obama's Integrity Has Been Tarnished in August
5. A $3 Trillion Dollar Budget
6. A Coming Middle Class Tax Hike

Never has an administration had more political firepower at their disposal yet been set to so totally fail in the next six to eight weeks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's a bit of main stream news for a "change" !

Not only does it now seem Mr Obama is struggling to keep to his word, it seems that all he can do is the exact opposite.

You know... with the largest tax increase In American History to pay for reckless spending like never before.

I can honestly say I was glad to see the end of the bush era, but I think Ill be just as glad to see the end of this one.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sadly he appeals to the masses and when he's done we will be in pandemonium.

I miss watching George Bush stutter and making crappy jokes!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I miss that too. To bad the good ole' days of Nukular family TV are gone.

Well it was an attempt at least.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Agreed!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yep the chickens have come home to roost
The democrats have actually gotten more of the American people to pull their heads out of their backsides. In that regard Obama did keep his promise of change!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemicalSubstance

If I am not mistaking, cap and trade has yet to pass in the Senate. That means Obama could end up with two major defeats if both healthcare and cap and trade are voted down.

Please correct me if I am wrong about the Senate cap and trade.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Yep the chickens have come home to roost
The democrats have actually gotten more of the American people to pull their heads out of their backsides. In that regard Obama did keep his promise of change!

As long as the chicken is grain fed and free range, roasted fried or BBQ is fine with me. I love a good BBQ.
Change is also what the NWO is waiting for. Obama just inherited the script.........most likely. Otherwise, it would be a flashback to 1963.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No matter how you slice it, I think this song should be our new national anthem:

As far as the Obama administration imploding, I think it already has. Obama says we're not going to look into the CIA, then Holder launches an investigation. Those town hall meetings that Obama had were a complete farce and I didn't see the point if there's no final version of the bill, then how can you debunk or sell anything?

Iraq may be winding down which I think is a good thing overall, but Afghanistan is getting worse and the administration doesn't seem to have a clear cut agenda there besides "Um, we'll just send more troops".

Cash for clunkers was touted as a success but you have dealerships holding the bag on those rebates and the consumres will get taxed for it. Judging from various articles the only companies that got a big boost were companies who didn't get a gov't bailout.

Obama's approval ratings are crashing and burning with every new poll. He ran a good campaign, but it seems like he's lost his mojo. It seems to be out of control and who knows what's going to happen next.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I agree. Its not going to be much longer before the wheels fall off. He came into office with an enormous amount of political capital, but has already blown virtually all of it in just seven months. Not that I didn't expect it, but these guys almost seem to be going out of their way to pi** off the 70% of the country that isn't far left politically. Its not just healthcare. People are now casting a very skeptical eye on his entire domestic agenda and they like it less and less the more they see.

Can he still recover? Yes, but time is running out quickly. He's losing independents by a fair margin in most recent polls now and the numbers haven't stabilized; they're still declining. If he can't get that under control soon, he'll probably get the boot in 2012.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

No, you aren't wrong. The cap and trade tax bill will be up for Senate consideration sometime this fall and from all accounts, it doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of passing in its current form.

The biggest problem for Obama isn't that its likely to be a loss, but that its going to cause another massive public outcry against it. Unfortunately for Obama, I think this one is going to be even more unpopular than national healthcare.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Sadly he appeals to the masses and when he's done we will be in pandemonium. I miss watching George Bush stutter and making crappy jokes!

Me too, oh the good ol days.

Isn't it great we only remember the good stuff

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't know if they will implode...but I don't think their numbers will be going up for a long long time...I'm surprised the anti-Fox News people haven't come to bash this headline etc. Don't worry though, I'm sure Keith Olbermann will make whoever wrote this the "worst person in the world." He's always been the pot calling the kettle black in that regard, but I digress. If Cap and Trade passes his approval rating will plummet as soon as people get their heating bills, I just read an article where the U.K. is having rolling blackouts for the first time since the 70s...not because of the lack of energy, but because of some of their "climate change" legislation.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The Meteoric Rise followed by the current Free Fall of the man Barack
Obama illustrates that Americans will buy anything if the salesman
is a smooth enough talker. It also seems to be evidence that you
don't have to know a whole lot about how things actually work to
be a good salesman. I think there might be a moral to this story.
Anyone know what it could be? Seems that those of us who voted
for Obama may have been suckers? I guess we'll know soon enough..
-cwm

[edit on 1-9-2009 by carewemust]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
After the election I actually told a guy I knew that it wouldn't be long before people actually said that they missed Bush. I was being sarcastic.

It's scary when outlandish sarcasm comes true.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Holy cow! The Obama administration hasn't imploded already?

Wow I am going back into the cave for another six months...somebody text me please when it's over.

Darn it's late, I hope the 7-11 has plenty of honey!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes. The Obama spiral of despair has begun.
He has clearly punched himself in the face twice.
1) ObamaCare Fiasco
2) CIA Probe
He jumped from the fire into the frying pan.
The White House cockpit is on fire and they are in a tailspin.
August 2009 and it's already over. Double digit loses in congress
for the Democrats. With Sarah Palin assistance we can make it
triple digit loses.

Good bye Nancy Pelosi! Hmmmm.....Who will be the next Republican
Speaker of the House? Bring back Newt? How about Jim Sensenbrenner?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I believe all will implode within a short period of time. I don't think people will recognize the implosion. There will be more of the "all is okay" stuff.

I talk regularly with an Israeli friend who disbelieves all I relate to her about how America is collapsing. She just can't see it. She depends on the U.S. supporting her country and refuses to see what is going on.

I tell her how the U.S. is going through great upheavals. Her response is that the U.S. needs to be put in its place. LOL.

Somehow, Obama is her saviour. Heh.

Heh. Is all I can say.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
We just need some stronger kool-aid:

As much as people blame Bush and now Obama, the truth is that this country was finished whent the corporations and special interests took over. When you care more about the bottom line than the people things always collapse. It does seem like that Obama and his ilk are trying to piss of the right wing to the extreme maybe they hope if thye start riots/civil war they can blame his failure of a presidency on that. He still has a way to go in his time in office, I would love nothing more if he changed course and started taking care of all americans instead of special interests. As it stands now I don't think history will look too fondly on his term.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
After this 'Pep Talk' indoctrination speech he intends to give our children very soon on closed circuit, the parents are going to start seeing just how much they have lost control of their own kids! When the citizenry starts seeing the tactics up close and personal of this Inoculation problem for the flu they are going to start asking themselves even more pertinent questions on the loss of control of their own lives ! You can already hear the Lib's getting tight in the throat when they try to defend this bunch of criminals in DC! They are loosing it!

Zindo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join