It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Obama Administration Will Implode In Weeks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

It seems that the corporations are losing interest in this country to an
ever greater degree. Now, even Whirlpool corporation is shipping
jobs to Mexico. The 1,100 jobs they're taking from already battered
Evansville, Indiana will furhter devastate that downsized community.

Story: www.marketwatch.com...

Why isn't President Obama tackling issues like this? I thought he was
a "man of and for the people".
-cwm

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No offense to the OP or the Thread but of course Fox is going to be the source for this headline. Although I believe it to be a bit of the truth for a change but it will be deflated by those who would expect Fox to put this out.

As for anybody looking back on Bush other then a jab at his "Foot-In-Mouth" humor are forgetting that he and Chaney are the ones who signed what Clinton started who signed off on what Bush Sr. started and it all equates to the NWO crap!

By the way, the joke about Bush was not wishing for his return and was sarcasum!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I also thought Obama could have been Americas savior for the first couple of months, I thought all our troops would be coming home and we where gonna see some real positive change.

But nothing has really changed, apart from the economy of course and peoples anger, but that's about all. We're still dying in Afghanistan we still have all the same problems as before only with a few extra on top.

At-least if its true what your friend thinks, its good to see things can still look shiny from the outside. If that helps.

There is a saying that once things hit rock bottom... the only way is up

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I guess you could say they're rats leaving a sinking ship. I feel sorry for that Indiana town. Like I said in the thread about Obama addressing school kids. People bash Bush for staying in the classroom durin 9/11 and not immediately springing into action. While the country literally burns, Obama is taking time out to talk to kids about serving their community? I would hope that our President would be tackling bigger issues than community service. At the rate there won't be a community to serve or organize.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The only thing that's about to implode is my ignorance radar.

Obama's administration will be here after a few weeks. Nothing is going to happen. There is going to be no civil war, no nuclear bomb exploding in October, no financial global crisis, no nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
The only thing that's about to implode is my ignorance radar.

Obama's administration will be here after a few weeks. Nothing is going to happen. There is going to be no civil war, no nuclear bomb exploding in October, no financial global crisis, no nothing.

Of course it's not going anywhere. However you are being very ignorant yourself if you think that all of these policies, proposals, and actions won't have consequences for the American people.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Oh, I know they will have GOOD actions on our country.

No offense, but playing the whole "Obama is evil!" card is getting a bit old on ATS. I'm not just putting you out alone, but it seems like it's the "popular" thing to do anymore with the vast majority of ATS.

Just hate on President Obama...

Lame...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
And I remember of 8 years of anti-bush propaganda.

Just think,..only three and a half more years of anti-Obama propaganda,.... the finger pointing, predictions, whining, and grumping,...

....or maybe seven and half more years.

It doesnt matter who is in office.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You see, I disagree with that, and I've been seeing that a lot more on here.

"It doesn't matter who's in office."

Yes, it damn well does. There are different people here, and God help us if McCain and Palin had been nominated?

Do you think there won't be a difference if Palin were to become President?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

"It doesn't matter who's in office."

Yes, it damn well does. There are different people here, and God help us if McCain and Palin had been nominated?

Do you think there won't be a difference if Palin were to become President?

Now I dont disagree with your statement at all,..

But mine was taken out of context of the thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
On the subject of national anthem...

still creedence

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

i only became a member of ATS this year so don't know what the political slant was during Bush's administration. Was there strong support for him as president? or lots of criticism? Is this a partisan group or a group who is apt to question and criticize whoever is president?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
6 to 8 weeks, you say?

I'll take you up on that bet.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

If McCain-Palin were in office now... boy oh boy would we BE in trouble!

What do you think the two of them would do that would be different from Obama? No, scratch that, what do you think the two of them would do that would be BETTER than Obama?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
To bad fox is saying this or I might believe it. Remember, Fox should be the news you read when news isn't actually what you want.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Oh, I know they will have GOOD actions on our country.

No offense, but playing the whole "Obama is evil!" card is getting a bit old on ATS. I'm not just putting you out alone, but it seems like it's the "popular" thing to do anymore with the vast majority of ATS.

Just hate on President Obama...

Lame...

I see you joined back in 2008, perhaps way too late to have experienced the YEARS of Bush and conservative hating here on ATS.

Hopefully, as an obamaphile (one who loves obama so much they can never find any fault), you can grow a thick enough skin to be able to take what's coming for the rest of obama's (hopefully single) term in office.

It seems there are less and less people on ATS willing to wave obama's flag no matter how badly he messes things up. Will you be the last one?

[edit on 9/2/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarlG

What do you think the two of them would do that would be different from Obama? No, scratch that, what do you think the two of them would do that would be BETTER than Obama?

The stimulus bill would have been much smaller (cheaper). The omnibus spending bill full of pork for everyone would probably have been vetoed. We might be talking about healthcare reform that did not involve a government takeover of the whole system. We wouldn't have had our top leaders roaming the world apologizing for being Americans We wouldn't be looking at the largest tax increase in history - cap and trade - to combat a so-called man made global warming threat that more and more scientists are starting to discredit.

And that's just for starters ...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The titanics going down,prepare to see people start cutting there lines to it in the next couple months...

This is going to be a huge wake up call to all Americans who voted for a word..Change,,

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
To bad fox is saying this or I might believe it.

*YAWN* Do you automatically believe what they say on MSNBC or CNN?

Remember, Fox should be the news you read when news isn't actually what you want.

And that's different from all the rest of MSM these days exactly how?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama's Address to Students Across America Sept. 8, 2009.

This page is a guideline for teachers for before and during the speach.
One thing it tells the teachers to ask is: Why is it important to listen to the President and other elected officals, like the mayor, senators, members of congress, or the governor?

This is a must see, makes me sick. Hope the link works.
I think it should be a parents keep kids home day.

www.docstoc.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join