It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuzzy Math: Why Swine Flu Vaccines Don’t Add Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
people come on, its a vaccine, not a tax, they cannot force you to take it. they still havent forced the world to take the other vaccines, your required too, but with all other things theres loopholes and stipulations around it.

Just like guns, our freewill can always been found.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
when Sebellius first appeared on the list of people that went to the Bilderberger conference with Obama, i put money on her being a surprise nomination for VP... which i clearly lost... and i couldn't get my head round her 'only' being Health Scretary.... until Swine Flu first appeared... then it all fit nicely into place

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Not forcing anyone? Take a look at this bill that has passed the State Senate and is working its way up the House in Mass.
Mass. Bill

This whole vaccination thing smells bad. When the swine flu first poked its head up, I had a bad feeling at all the hype that was going around. The numbers and they hype just didnt make sense. Very few people got ill and very few people died, yet it was a PANDEMIC RUN FOR THE HILLS! I almost immediately thought this was a scheme.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
S & F

Amazingly Clear & should help a lot of people understand..
At least those who wish to know..
It is pretty sad that some ppl still believe that these vaccines help !

Some countries have not ordered a single shot of the Vaccine.. Dunno if the governments have some "inside" info about this & they don't wanto kill their citizens, or they are plain uninformed, lazy & waiting for something to happen first !

Nonetheless, who stands to gain ??

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My friend this is much more than the government "doing something" to help us, so much more. Thankyou for your lengthy and very accurate observation based on truth. The magnitude of what will become a hold new reality will NOT be benevolent in the least but will destroy much of humanity. Especially those who refuse to become sheeple. The blind have no hope. Sheeples are in as much danger as we who refuse to fall in line.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Maybe this revenue will help pay for this ludicrous health care system he is putting forth!

Give me swine flu or give me death! Screw the vaccine.

How was health care paid for before insurance companies?

Who pays for the uninsured sick now?

If the sick that can not afford health care are denied care what do you think will happen?

Think the threat of swine flu is scary?

Think about poor people with TB going about without health care. Think about the poor without health care going about with hepatitis, MRSA, VRE, leprosy, mono, shingles; just to name a few.

Your short sightness and your selfishness not only blinds you but it dooms you to death in their wake.

disclaimer: "You" in the general sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
For those of you who are only looking at the here and now of it I found this rather disturbing article a few days ago. I can post it in full if enough people would like to see more of it:

Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory “decontaminations”

Mike Adams, Natural News, August 28, 2009
The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the “Pandemic Response Bill” 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone “suspected” of being infected to submit to interrogations, “decontaminations” and vaccines.

It’s also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel. You can read the text yourself here: www.mass.gov/legis/bills/sen

...Here’s some of the language contained in the bill:
$1,000 / day in fines

Any person who knowingly violates an order, as to which noncompliance poses a serious danger to public health as determined by the commissioner or the local public health authority, shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 30 days or a fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues, or both.

Forced vaccinations

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease…

Forced quarantine for those who refuse (illegal imprisonment without charge)

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

Arrest for refusal to be “decontaminated”

If an individual is unable or unwilling to submit to decontamination or procedures necessary for diagnosis, the decontamination or diagnosis procedures may proceed only pursuant to an order of the superior court… During the time necessary to obtain such court order, such individual may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal to submit to decontamination or diagnosis procedures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

There is much more to it then just that, it's kinda lengthy, but a worthy read. Like I said, I'll post the whole thing up if people would like to see it in full. I only pulled out the part pertaining directly to the vaccination and how they plan to force it.

Sorry to have to drop the bomb on y'all...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Your numbers are way off. According to the CDC ~36,000 people die from the flu each year. The regular flu vaccine has a success rate of 44% and the rate of severe side effects is 0.00001%. Fuzzy math indeed.

There is no "death reduction rate" you can only measure the effectiveness of the vaccine in people who take it and don't get sick. Assuming a "death reduction rate" of anything isn't real math, it's just conjecture. So your equation should look more like this out of a group of 200,000 people assuming EVERYONE in this group is exposed to the flu with a 100% infection rate.

(200,000*0.44)=x 200,000-x
88,000 number of people that the vaccine would work on
112,000 number of people who still get sick

(200,000*0.44)(0.00001)=y 200,000-y
0.88 people who have a severe reaction to the vaccine
199999.12 people who take the vaccine and don't experience any life threatening complications from the vaccine itself.

You really can't say how may people a vaccine will keep from dying, the numbers don't exist anywhere since lots of people die from other conditions while having the flu or from complications of the flu. If they're sick with the flu and got the vaccine then they're in the 56% majority who still get sick after getting vaccinated. That's really all you can measure, the factors that go into weather a person lives or dies are too complex to boil it down to a percentage point and call it a death reduction rate.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Funshinez]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

Well see there is the problem right there. Can you not agree that the government is lieing out their necks? Can you not agree they hide so much its a big joke? And then you throw the CDC at me like i should belive the government on the SWINE-FLU or the numbers they cough up becouse "THEY" say? PLEASE! I quit listening to them altogether. You lie to me more than once i dont belive you sorry! If they come out and say they have been lieing to us forever and everything they have said was garbage then MABY i will belive the CDC. Till then they are just as full of it!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

**Just like guns, our freewill can always been found. **

Just in case you haven't heard yet, they are trying to take our guns too. I can dig the report out of my computer if you would like to see it. But there is a movement right now where they are trying to take them nicely for now. Hence all these "come get your $50 dollar target gift card in exchange for your guns" things going on.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
wow
how many time do you need to rehash the same old stories.
if anyone on ATS doesnt know aobut the swine flu and the swine flu vaccination at this point i would volunteer to take the shot.
find new stories pls. this is OLD.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Dawn 09

Well see there is the problem right there. Can you not agree that the government is lieing out their necks? Can you not agree they hide so much its a big joke? And then you throw the CDC at me like i should belive the government on the SWINE-FLU or the numbers they cough up becouse "THEY" say? PLEASE! I quit listening to them altogether. You lie to me more than once i dont belive you sorry! If they come out and say they have been lieing to us forever and everything they have said was garbage then MABY i will belive the CDC. Till then they are just as full of it!

I believe the CDC's numbers over some guy on the internet who is literally just making numbers up. But instead of logically following the most reliable source to a sensible conclusion I guess everyone is better off making rambling posts on the internet fueled by blind rage and fear.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

The topic of swine flu is a little old, you are (slightly) correct there. And I say slightly because there are still so many that actually think this vaccination might HELP them.

But the fact that they are now actually talking about how to make the shots mandatory for everyone, that's pretty new and worthy of bringing to people's attention. Letting people know what the statistics look like only allows them the chance to start thinking for themselves and look some of this stuff up if they don't believe it.

If the best you can say to a thread like this is "it's old" or "let's talk about something new already", well then you are in the wrong thread anyway. If you feel it's wasting your time to read it, then by all means don't read it. But don't try and tell those who may want to know more about what a waste of time it is for you. Just go find a thread of more interest to you so that you don't feel you're wasting your time. Nobody made you stay and read it but you.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

Do you enjoy taking money from the government to lie to people and downplay the swine-flu? Do you make enough to sleep well at night knowing you might be killing millions of people by telling them to not read this information?

The August 21st document issued by the French government appears to be a chilling plan to initiate the mass murder of the French population by means of toxic vaccines under the cover of offering protection against a pandemic in just four weeks time.

Similar documents are believed to be circulating in all 194 member states of the WHO.

It is addressed to high ranking government officials who are ordered to prepare to supervise and coordinate the implementation of the forced vaccination programme in their regions, and to submit appropriate plans by the middle of September.

The general public is only to be “informed” at the end of September of the plans by means of communications to the local press.

The establishment of large-scale vaccine centers in “secure” facilities is a chilling echo of the Nazi concentration camps such as Buchenwald where inmates were killed by injections.

The French plan lists in detail the duties the “vaccination” teams are to perform, the layout of the vaccination centers, the location of the furniture, such as tables, and the number of vaccinations to be carried out in specific time frames by centers of various sizes.

The number of people prescribed to be vaccinated in four-hour sessions by a typical “vaccine team” is 360.

A typical vaccination “post” is to consist of “three agents”, one “agent” responsible for “preparing” the vaccines, one for administering them and one for tracking people who have been vaccinated.

The document mentions French laws (Article L3131-8 and Article L3131-9) that compel medical personnel to administer vaccines by government decree or face penalties, a factor which clearly implies that some health workers will face difficulties arising out of people who refuse to take the shot.

So please dont waste our time trying to downplay something that is being "FORCED" on us.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

**I believe the CDC's numbers over some guy on the internet who is literally just making numbers up. But instead of logically following the most reliable source to a sensible conclusion I guess everyone is better off making rambling posts on the internet fueled by blind rage and fear.**

If you would like I can send you copy of the article that Red Dawn posted. Those numbers are in the article, not something that Red just made up on his own. If you noticed at all at the top of that article it said it was done by:
Adams Natural News, September 1, 2009

Perhaps before you just go off on a limb attacking people for putting up useful posts, you should do a little bit of research yourself. It might save you the hassle of making yourself look a little foolish. Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Already a thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is my most condensed version to clear up the math!

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Another good Thread regarding the Swine Flu Vaccine!

Here goes my attempt to clear the fuzzy math!

1. The officials are saying that having the Swine Flu does not mean you will be protected from getting it again = Vaccine useless also!

2. Known effects of the Swine Flu are currently minor and lethality is low = Known side-effects of Vaccine are fairly common and serious, so Vaccine is not worth Risk!

3. Officials warn that a more serious version of Flu could come about = Vaccine won't work against new strain anyway = Vaccine Useless

4. Some reports say that Flu is more serious in young healthy adults because of "Cytokine Storm" or your body's own immune system overreacting in defense = Vaccine will cause a larger immune response = more serious symptoms and danger = Vaccine Useless or even Dangerous

5. Other reports say that Flu is more serious in people with compromised immune systems, pregnant women and children, but Side-effects of Squalene, Thimerosal, and Live Viruses are also more pronounced in that same subset of people = Vaccine just as dangerous as Flu!

I could probably keep going, but how many reasons do you need to skip a dangerous Vaccine that is untested, ineffective, and comes with a lot of risks and very few unproven benefits!!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Free flu shots for the unemployed

As this article was about to go to press, I couldn’t help but notice a new announcement by CVS and Walgreens pharmacies. The powers that be are so desperate to get all Americans injected with this experimental vaccine that CVS and Walgreens are now offering free swine flu vaccine injections to anyone who doesn’t have a job!

That’s right: Just show up, prove you’re unemployed, and you get jabbed at no charge. (Who said losing your job didn’t have some benefits, huh?) Conspiracy theorists might suggest this is a clever way to clear the streets of “useless eaters.” Just lure the jobless into some experimental vaccine program, inject them and send them on their way. Next, will retailers start handing out free Soylent Green too?

Great job OP!!! S&F, very well thought out post.

That closing argument, more specifically the last sentence was a priceless jab at the people who have been benefiting at our expense (our health in the Case of the Soylent Green). The revenue that has been made thus far with the flu and will be made this upcoming fall is sickening.

Even worse is that the OP is only showing the Net Revenue that Big Pharma will make in the United States. Baxter's big pockets are going to get even bigger once they begin shipping out their vaccines especially since they have no fears of losing money in settlement cases because of legal recourse immunity.

Although I have been looking at this from a point of view assuming sinister motives of population eradication via these vaccines, I won't rule out the possibility that this is another Wolf in Sheep's clothing tactic of federal bailouts disguised as something else. We just saw it with Cash for Clunkers. That 'Green Friendly' move put a lot of money into the pockets of the Automakers.

Disturbing thing is that Big Pharma isn't hurting for cash right now (one of the things that leads me more toward the sinister).

Regardless, thank you OP for pulling all your data together and sharing with us your research!

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Will the injection leave a mark?

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Awesome translation of the math! I don't think I've seen it laid out any more clearly then that. Good work indeed!
Star for you!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychekitty

**I believe the CDC's numbers over some guy on the internet who is literally just making numbers up. But instead of logically following the most reliable source to a sensible conclusion I guess everyone is better off making rambling posts on the internet fueled by blind rage and fear.**

If you would like I can send you copy of the article that Red Dawn posted. Those numbers are in the article, not something that Red just made up on his own. If you noticed at all at the top of that article it said it was done by:
Adams Natural News, September 1, 2009

Perhaps before you just go off on a limb attacking people for putting up useful posts, you should do a little bit of research yourself. It might save you the hassle of making yourself look a little foolish. Just a thought...

I was specificly talking about the following section of his post.

Vaccine pushers might argue that the vaccine is far more than 1% effective at preventing swine flu deaths. In their wildest dreams, they might imagine a death reduction rate of, say, a wildly optimistic 10%. But even considering that, is it worth it? If the vaccine stops 10% of deaths that would have otherwise occurred, that still means you’d have to vaccinate 200,000 people to prevent the deaths of ten people.

I’m going to throw out a wild guess here and suggest that far more than 10 people will be killed by the vaccine itself, completely nullifying any net reduction in total deaths. Mathematically, you see, mass swine flu vaccinations make absolutely no sense given the very low rate of fatalities being observed right now.

That's making numbers up and talking about "death rates". And just because I'm not blindly agreeing with you and hopping right on the fear train doesn't mean I'm attacking you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join