It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect tool for troubled times!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Perfect tool for troubled times! biz.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Also for the best prepared....

www.springfield-armory.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
dragonrider, what do you want to do with a .50 caliber revolver ? Hunting a tyranosaurus T-REX ? Or the Terminator ?

It says that the new revolver is 3 times more powerfull than a .44 magnum ! Are they kidding ? I used a .44 magnum and my arms remembers what happened.

This revolver is like the IAI Desert Eagle .357 mag & .44 mag. It's a gun for the peoples who are seeing their gun like their penis !!!

Gimme a semi-auto 9 mm ( a Sig-Sauer or a Glock ).

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you're getting a .50, why not just pull out all the stops and get a bazooka or stinger?

XOAS

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just thought it was a cool post.... The second post was what I would use realistically.... I am more of a traditionalist, I go for the blued steel Colt 1911A1 Gov Model .45

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

I am more of a traditionalist, I go for the blued steel Colt 1911A1 Gov Model .45

he he, I was thinking that it was your kind of gun.I'm glad to know that you like the .45.
Old, but still so good.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yep, just because its old doesnt mean that it doesnt still work.... the new fangled plastic parabellums just dont cut it.... you hear all kinds of stories of bad guys soaking up 20-30 rounds of 9mm.... Ever hear one story of something like that with a .45???

If something is still that well accepted for the last 92 years, must have done something right!

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, I agree. That's why, with a 9 mm, you have always to aim the head and/or the heart if you want to kill.

top topics

join