It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Fearmongering a Mass Psy-op?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Disclaimer : I don't usually post stuff from infowars as it tends to be a little on the mad side, however I feel this article is quite well written.

Psy-op

The bit about it being a cover for something got me thinking. Could this just be something to distract from the economy which is annoying so many voters at the moment.

Since the financial system operates on a boom-bust cycle it should to start to climb at some point before the next election giving Obama the boost he apparently needs.

Experts see double digit Dem losses

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

Personally, I think it's far, far worse than you suggest

It's my suspicion that the US administration is being blackmailed by a rogue 'State'

the same rogue State which has already raked in the billions of dollars in revenue from the 'swine flu' vaccines

So .. imo .. the rogue State is making money hand over fist and grinning insanely (as always) as it does so

the Rogue State:

* threatens the world (and its governments) with bio-weapons

* already owns and controls the media, worldwide

* spreads a tale about a 'killer swine flu' via the media it owns

* laughs and informs world government that it will trigger deaths worldwide to further the 'swine flu' propaganda

* offers the world's governments the 'cure' .. a 'vaccine' .. which the rogue State itself produces

* uses WHO to compel world governments to sign-on re: mass 'vaccinations'

* continues to kill people at random to further panic about 'swine flu'

* continues to utilise the media it owns in order to ramp up panic re: 'swine flu pandemic'

* informs world governments that it intends to release a 2nd (3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.) version of 'killer 'swine' and other pandemics

* continues to exploit world governments' fears and continues selling governments 'updated' vaccines

* continues to blackmail world governments ... as in: ' give us this .. do that for us .. and we won't trigger the deadly components contained within the 'vaccinations' we've sold you and with which you've already 'vaccinated' your populations

* knows world governments dare not inform the public about the truth of the matter for billions of people would riot, panic, take to the streets, desert industry, refuse to pay taxes, would burn down government and replace it with splinter groups, thus destroying governments world wide

* using the above scenarios to introduce the Rupture and Worlds-End scenarios

* in any case is going to use the 'swine flu' and other bio-weapons AND toxic 'vaccinations' to decimate the world's population

* intends by the above methods to 'take control of the world' which they believe belongs to them anyway

[edit on 31-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That's quite interesting, but surely the US could crush anyone militarily who attempted to blackmail them?

Also when you stay "state" do you mean an actual country or a collection of individual organisations (Big Pharmaceuticals+MNCs for example).

I think its a attempt to distract from the economy +gives good PR with all the vaccines and precautions taken.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Bump so more people see this article.

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast

Personally, I think it's far, far worse than you suggest

It's my suspicion that the US administration is being blackmailed by a rogue 'State'

the same rogue State which has already raked in the billions of dollars in revenue from the 'swine flu' vaccines

So .. imo .. the rogue State is making money hand over fist and grinning insanely (as always) as it does so

I am intrigued... which state or country do you think? The way you write that makes me think you have a definate suspect...

And yes I believe there is more to swine flu.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I doubt it. Honestly, how much do you really see or hear about the swine flu away from this place? I hear a news bit or see something in the paper maybe once a week. I don't know a single person who is freaking out, panicking, or anything else. In the office I work in, which has around 100 people or so, I've not heard one person talk about it in over 2 months. So if that really is their campaign, their campaign manager should probably be fired.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well flu season is around the corner I think people will start getting the vaccine out of fear of swine flu, even though its just regular flu.

The government could also use it to pass their Health Care reforms, whatever the purpose of swine flu the big Pharmaceuticals will be enjoying a boost in profits this year.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It is a very interesting consideration ...

Have a looksie over here, some excellent points on the subject have been offered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Currently Islam has the US by the balls. Fits the description above. But as usual... we don't have a specific target to go get. Further, we are in so much debt to them that we can't afford to defend ourselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Props for that link, its one of the forums I don't visit often.

After reading that I feel like my mind is clearer, I've been heavily worry about swine flu these past few weeks but I'm going to relax for a while and try to smell the roses. I've become too much much of a doom + gloom person, even if my posts don't show it.

A question, what is the best way to increase self awareness?

new topics

top topics

join