It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney Smackdown - Serious Obama Mistake !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Fox News Sunday interviewed Dick Cheney at home in beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Ex vice president Cheney says CIA probe will do long term damage. He doubts Obamas
ability to defend the USA. Leave the CIA alone so they can do their jobs.

Fox News Sunday

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The link to the story

www.foxnews.com...

Hard to tell what really will happen over all of this. But I have a feeling that when Obama leaves office and if Reps take leadership, you will see investigations into Obama's decisions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The cat's been out of the bag for quite awhile since the prison photos.

It makes me wonder if it had been planned all along to release it. These terrorists don't seem to recognize these rules anyway. It's as if we're all being provoked into a wider and more extreme type of war.

Cheney represents the republican party and the military agenda. At least he's talking about it and not in hiding someplace. whatever.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Hard to tell what really will happen over all of this. But I have a feeling that when Obama leaves office and if Reps take leadership, you will see investigations into Obama's decisions.

Wouldn't that be racist?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When is Cheney gonna get his doom turrets ( as Jon Stewart calls it) checked out?

What a maroon.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You know what Dick Cheney and Sarah Palin have in common? They both don't know when it is over, think of themselves far more highly than they are, and don't know when to shut up.

I didn't much care for G.W.B. There is much the man did that still rubs me the wrong way, but you have to give the man props for knowing when it is over and staying out of the limelight and minding his own business.

The same could be said for Clinton, Bush Sr., Dan Quayle, Reagan, and Mondale, Ford and Rockefeller. In the past 30 years the only two who have taken up any kind of cause, post-office, has been Carter and Gore. For the most part Carter stays out of politics and keeps focus on Humanitarian Efforts, having achieved more for the world in his post-office career than he did in office, and well, we don't need to discuss Gore.

When one beats their drum so loudly to drown out the cries of others, their motivations should instantly become suspect.

Besides, something I don't get is that Obama is against the same CIA probe that could indict Ex VP Cheney. So how does that make this an Obama mistake? Sounds like Partisan Rhetoric to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Alex Jone was talking about this yesterday...
Dick was quoted as saying to a question whether he will be allowed to be CIA probe into different # that happened during his time in the Bush Administration and he said "that depends.."

He thinks he is above the Law.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
What a maroon.

Maroon?
I think he is more a slight shade of peach.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The link to the story

www.foxnews.com...

There should be. What with all the apologies he makes for America everywhere he goes, as if he's ashamed, then to do what he's doing now. I don't necessarily agree with how things have been handled in the past, but c'mon, let's just not set ourselves up.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Dick Cheney should be in PRISON.

Yeah...let's praise Cheney and his stock holdings in Halliburton in which he made MILLIONS of dollars on at the cost of human lives.

Cheney should be in prison with much of the Bush administration.

This crazy notion that we exempt the executive branch from abiding by Constitutional law is ridiculous.

This goes for Obama, Bush, and any other President or VP that is sworn TO DEFEND IT.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Clearly, this CIA probe is a recipe for paralysis.
Why do anything at all?
Just sit on your hands and wait for Obama to get kicked out of the
White House.
I'm looking forward to November 2012.

The ObamaCare fiasco should help the Republicans take back the House
and the Senate 2010.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The ObamaCare fiasco should help the Republicans take back the House and the Senate 2010.

Yes...and they will suddenly cut the size of government...end the war...and erase all the debt.

I CAN'T WAIT.

I hope we can invade more countries and kill more of our soldiers and civilians...and then we can leave the borders open STILL.

Let's give gigantic corporations more power to keep the government corrupted.

For cripes sakes WHAT DIFFERENCE IS IT GOING TO MAKE!?!?!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cheney: "We haven't been attacked for 8 years under our policies."

Oh Dear God... Whenever I hear that crap it makes my blood boil.

#1) The Biggest attack in the history of America happened under your watch

#2) There is good reason to believe that you were involved

#3) Inside Job or Not... You certainly made a $ht load of money.

#4) Inside Job or Not, your policies are not helping our freedoms & Liberties, your policies are destroying them.

#5)

Go F yourself Cheney.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm surprised that Dick Cheney had time to comment what with all the animal sacrifices he has to prepare for next year's Grove extravaganza.

I didn't see the interview. Is he still sanding down his horns or did he let them grow out?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

haha....

It's too bad the video is so pixeled...it makes it more difficult to see the blood on his hands.

"Go F yourself Cheney"

Right on.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The numbers are in.
Dick Cheney wins again!
54% Say Government Probe of past CIA interrogations with threaten
national security!
It's another knock out blow for Smackdown Cheney!
Rasmussen Reports

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy. If the whole world believed that Jesus was a figment of my imagination it doesn't make it so, and it especially doesn't make it so for me.

The American public was scared shatless by that administration into believing that investigating, questioning, etc will embolden the terrorists. What a crock! It was the perfect way to keep people from questioning. You think we lied about yellowcake? You don't want the terrorists to win, do you? Course you don't. You love your country. Our secrecy will save your children's lives. You want to save the life of your child, don't you? Of course you do. Now go home and shut up.

There are Republicans that I like: my mother, my father, Ron Paul, and then there are those evil punks in Washington and Wyoming.

Dubya I thought had a good heart but was outdone in the smarts department by Condi and Cheney. Cheney I think has cloven hooves, horns, and wears red underwear in his spare time.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Of course Cheney thinks a CIA probe is a mistake. It will likely discover his hands are drenched in blood. What else is he going to say ... "Bring it on"?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I say probe away. All I ask that it doesn't turn into a Republican witch hunt. They had better go after anybody involved regardless of status or PARTY.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I say probe away. All I ask that it doesn't turn into a Republican witch hunt. They had better go after anybody involved regardless of status or PARTY.

Actually, the team Obama was just trying to change the subject
away from the ObamaCare fiasco. Instead, they just stepped on
another land mine!

The Gibbs response was pathetic. I don't even think he was believing
what he was saying.
I hope they hang on to Gibbs. He's an easy target.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join