It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney Smackdown - Serious Obama Mistake !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I totally agree, jam. (I'm agreeing with you a lot lately.
) I'd actually like to see everyone in the chain of command brought out and at least "recognized" as torturers and supporters of torture. And I don't give a damn what letter is behind their name.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I respectfully request that you answer my question as honestly as possible...thank you in advance:

Why are you so excited that a man, who is one of the viruses that degrade America's integrity by further infecting her government, makes millions off of misery and turmoil, and whose very voice makes compassionate Americans cringe, is getting "his way" in regards to a CIA probe that would EASILY prove everything I just said about him and RESTORE the very integrity I mentioned that is nothing but a whisper in the wind now?

I mean, do you NOT HEAR what the man is saying? He is saying "Go back to sleep. Don't worry your pretty little head about what we're hiding from you. Besides, you won't like what you see anyway...shhh go back to sleep." This is essentially the same thing Bernanke said about auditing the FED.

I mean, you're more than following orders by going back to sleep. You're MORE THAN HAPPY to do it?

You're ecstatic!! You're jazzed! Whoo-hoo one more for the Cheneymeister!!

My brain just shuts down when I try to comprehend what it is about you that makes you so incredibly supportive (a severe understatement) of anyone having anything to do with the republican party (what's sad is it's only "Republicans" who hijacked the republican party whom you support).

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Did you listen to the entire interview on FNS?
Dick Cheney is a true patriot.
He simply doesn't want the CIA under attack.
The "War on Terror" is still here!
Just ask Robert Gibbs.
The security of this nation is at risk.
In the end we are all Americans here.
Support the CIA. Don't attack it.
Right now Obama is shaking hands with the CIA and stabbing
them in the back with the other hand.
Obama is only doing this to throw red meat to the far left and to
try to change the subject away from ObamaCare fiasco.
Bad idea. Obama just stepped on another land mine. BOOM!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

My brain just shuts down when I try to comprehend what it is about you that makes you so incredibly supportive (a severe understatement) of anyone having anything to do with the republican party (what's sad is it's only "Republicans" who hijacked the republican party whom you support).

I may as well answer since you'll never get a straight answer out of OP anyway...

It's simply a case of partisan blindness.

The only way anyone could actually support a politician like Cheney, who has lied, cheated, and profited off of the deaths of Americans is if they are too blinded by his 'republican' title to see the facts for what they are. The same people believe Sarah Palin is some political genius who will come down from the clouds to save America.

One could say the same thing about those who blindly support Obama, and fail to see his shortcomings simply because he is a 'democrat'.

People who suffer from partisan blindness don't like to think for themselves, don't like to assess facts, and, as such, are playing right into the hands of TPTB. They are also infesting ATS like rats.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I think truth be told you just have "blind hatred" for Dick Cheney.
That's sad. He is really a great man.
I'm impressed with his entire family.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by nunya13

Dick Cheney is a true patriot.

Do Patriots make money off of misery and death? Do they use the "national security" excuse at every turn in order to cover up for their wrong doings?

Do Patriots support bills that eradicate our constitutional rights?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join