It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Thongs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Whatever would possess a man to wear a thong in public? I'm just wondering if any of you male ATS'ers wear thongs? If so, then I apologize in advance for what I am about to say and hope you don't take it personally. I think that the male body, although beautiful, just is NOT made for thongs. Seriously, there is not one man I have ever seen in a thong that doesn't look downright disgusting.

I thought about posting examples but decided I didn't really need to do that to you because I know you all know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, give me your thoughts on this. Am I being overly conservative?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Men should never wear thongs! I dont care if you are Hugh Jackman I dont want to see it....BTW I LOVE Hugh Jackman : ) I just dont want to see men's butts hanging out like that. ..I live in FL where things are allowed and I have seen a few man in them and it was not pretty.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Lol. It's not their butts that I'm worried about.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I will not go there. I still need therapy...lol Im just kidding but yeah that isnt very pleasant to look at. Just about a month or so ago my friend and I were on the beach near the pier...a very popular place and a couple walks by and the man is wearing a RED THONG! He was good looking too but that thong just didnt do it for him and the view from all around was not something one wants to see.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Men in thongs sure do nothing for me

They look like girlies

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I look so sexy in one of these:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I look so sexy in one of these:

... I could have gone my lifetime without that one..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'M BLIND! That is my reaction to seeing men in those things. As the saying goes: Some things should remain a mystery.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That made my day, schrodingers dog!

Although this may have been an appropriate emoticon to use:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hmmmm----you naughty doggy you

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You should never second-guess yourself Iamonlyhuman! Post the evidence already!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

I'M BLIND! That is my reaction to seeing men in those things. As the saying goes: Some things should remain a mystery.

Agreed Kidflash.

And, for you Hazelnut....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1217ff0be769.jpg[/atsimg]

Actually, I'm not sure about the BTS T&C rules for posting that much flesh so you just have to go and google it... lol, believe me there are plenty of pictures out there.

The thing that started me on this rant in the first place was this story in a newspaper, they originally posted a picture of him on his bike in his thong but have taken the picture down now. He was riding the bike when he had a "thong mishap" and didn't realize it.
These stories just got me thinking about the men at the beach that I've had to endure. Obese women in string bikinis that you can't see the string are just as bad IMO.

Thong-Wearing Man Riding Bike Arrested

Lol, and then this guy:

See-through thong gets man arrested

Sunday morning a man walked into the Gold Hill Market, 14155 U.S. 52, wearing a rebel flag bandanna on his head, tank top, shoes, socks and a see-through thong.

And really, what's up with the white knee socks with thongs???

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That hippo looked mighty sexy...

From those two clips you gave us, it seems like guys willing to wear thongs in public have sexual predator tendencies.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
usually the fattest and hairiest men on the planet wear thongs. i stay thin during the summer as it is a drug free appetite suppressor. one look at that, especially when they are stuffing food in their face, and i wont eat for days.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The first time I saw a man in a thong, I was on the beach in Florida reading a book and catching some rays. I looked up from my book to see an older, fat, extremely hairy man, with lots of clunky gold jewelry and young, very girl on each are. They were all three wearing thongs. Grossed me out!

I don't even like to see women in thongs. Esp when the girl wearing one is standing right in front of my chair, bends over and her butt is right in my face! I wanted so bad to accidently put my cig up there and burn her butt, but I resisted the temptation.

I just don't see anything attractive in a thong no matter who the wearer might be.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

OK, I only had to read the title of this thread to cause me to throw up a little in my mouth! Why, you might ask? It brings back the memory of a guest at a Guest House I worked at in Key West. He had to weigh every bit of 450 lbs. He came down the first afternoon he stayed with us to swim in the small pool outside the office window. At first I thought he was naked, and was about to go outside to explain that this was not a 'clothing optional' resort, but then I spotted a small, and I mean small, patch of blue sticking out of the folds between his buttocks and back!

Thongs for men should be

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I kid you not, I was going to start a thread on the same thing just days ago and it slipped my mind (probably a good thing
).

My g/f and I were driving into our apartment complex a week or so ago, and there's this guy walking his dog in nothing but a Speedo and flip-flops. Even though it wasn't technically a "thong", I didn't need to see it. My g/f knows me so well that she broke down laughing before I even uttered a word about the guy. Anyways, I chalked it up to the guy most likely being a foreigner and just doing what he did in his country. We live in the Energy Corridor and there are tons of foreign transfers living where we live who work at all the oil and gas companies in that part of town.

At least throw a T-Shirt on for cryin' out loud!

Peace

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

That hippo looked mighty sexy...

From those two clips you gave us, it seems like guys willing to wear thongs in public have sexual predator tendencies.

Lol, yeah, but to be honest, I think that it's just because those are the "documented" cases of men in thongs (the ones that get in the newspaper).

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

OK, I only had to read the title of this thread to cause me to throw up a little in my mouth! Why, you might ask? It brings back the memory of a guest at a Guest House I worked at in Key West. He had to weigh every bit of 450 lbs. He came down the first afternoon he stayed with us to swim in the small pool outside the office window. At first I thought he was naked, and was about to go outside to explain that this was not a 'clothing optional' resort, but then I spotted a small, and I mean small, patch of blue sticking out of the folds between his buttocks and back!

Thongs for men should be

Yeah but even good looking, fit men look horrible in them. It just doesn't do a male body any good, at all. Ban them all!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Anyways, I chalked it up to the guy most likely being a foreigner and just doing what he did in his country. We live in the Energy Corridor and there are tons of foreign transfers living where we live who work at all the oil and gas companies in that part of town.

Yeah, uh huh, a foreigner... Post a picture of yours, ok?
, jk... really...

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join