It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Thongs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
as all can agree i think the only place i can wear thongs is in front of a new girlfriend playing sexual games,and after im done im going to feel like a prostitute^^
i just cant wear such stuff,its not confortable,it only makes you feel like a boytoy and aroused ):

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I would never wear one period. I just dont get it. I dont particularly like them on women in public unless they wear them backwards LOL. Thats not going to happen is it?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
I would never wear one period. I just dont get it. I dont particularly like them on women in public unless they wear them backwards LOL. Thats not going to happen is it?

Nope, don't think so!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So you are saying that I can't walk around and party boy? ITS MY LIFE. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. WHY DO YOU HATE ME. Either that or get all greasy and wrestle Randy Orton. Occasionally I will put my American flag man-thong on and walk around the house playing cheap dance music. If I am drunk enough I like to go out and party boy random people.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Men, even in the best of shape, look ridiculous naked. A thong just enhances the ridiculousness.

well, other men look ridiculous, I look fantastic.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
Men, even in the best of shape, look ridiculous naked. A thong just enhances the ridiculousness.

I wouldn't go that far. I love to see a naked man! BUT, only those I want to see and when I want to see them. You see, it's all about ME.

well, other men look ridiculous, I look fantastic.

:shk:

[edit on 3/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link