It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother in law tried the Swine Flue vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by jd140

Hi JD, I may be wrong, I found this: news.yahoo.com... and it may simply be 3 shots for flu season and I misunderstood, but that article also says the SF vaccine will be a multiple does (2 shot) series.

I'll double check this week with my active duty buds

Thanks for the link.

They are still testing the possibility of a 2 dose vaccine for the swine flu. Well, still testing as of august 6 anyways. The soldiers you talked to probably had the Anthrax shot. It is a 3 dose vaccine and is pretty painful.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I don't live in the US (although I am a US citizen) and she was part of a testing group in another (developed, 1st -world) country. I have no ideas about papers, warnings, or test conditions. This is just what I know.

From what I gathered from this was that the "another" country wasn't the US...pretty clear to me.
So the vaccine was given in Japan.....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

jd, It was NOT the Anthrax shot, our discussions were very clear on that, it is a swine flu shot that they have been given.

We discussed the site pain similarities between the anthrax and SF shot.

But if you want to dismiss what I'm saying, be my guest. I only spent 8 yrs as a Navy Hospital Corpsman, I probably don't know what I'm talking about at all, right??? LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Active Duty Military here in Louisiana are being given the SF Vaccine, I don't know the manufacturer, but I'll see if I can find out. Every one of them I have talked to are reporting the same symptoms, as well as a LOT of pain at the injection site.

From what I understand, it supposed to be a 3 shot regimen, all I've talked to have only gotten the 1st so far, and are not looking forward to the rest of them at all

How are they going to get the troops to make us get shots, enforce quarantines, etc. when all they are now able to do is stare out the window? This could bode well for Americans.

Uh-Oh. I just realized that they will just call in Blackwater. Screw the quarantine, shoot offenders on sight.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Everyone should hear this:

Anyone still want the shot?
If so I've done what I could to atleast educate you before you make up your mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by jd140

jd, It was NOT the Anthrax shot, our discussions were very clear on that, it is a swine flu shot that they have been given.

We discussed the site pain similarities between the anthrax and SF shot.

But if you want to dismiss what I'm saying, be my guest. I only spent 8 yrs as a Navy Hospital Corpsman, I probably don't know what I'm talking about at all, right??? LOL

Nobody is dismissing anything. You said yourself that you could have been mistaken. Now you are catching a bad case of the a@@?

I spent 9 years as an Army medic. Does that mean that I know more then you? By your reasoning that would seem to be the case.

Maybe you should stop being so defensive and address a small problem with your "friends" getting a 3 dose SF vaccine. The closest thing you or I could find was that it might be possible for a 2 shot dose to show up in a month or so.

That still doesn't explain the 3 shots you claim they will recieve.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
so did my grandma and she loved it. could feel it improving her health. and shes over 80.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Because we ALL know that anecdotal evidence is completely scientific. Did your mother in law think badly about the vaccine beforehand? Is she a conspiracy nut?

If so, any of these things could attribute to a placebo effect.

Seriously- if you think something will/is going to go wrong, it probably will. Same with schizophrenia and HPPD.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

the 3 shots are easily explained IF you think for a minute. 1) the regular seasonal flu shot, 2) the 1st Swine flu shot & 3) the 2nd Swine flu shot.

When the focus of the discussion is Swine Flu shots and someone says they will have to get 3 shots, it is easy to possibly misunderstand whether it is 3 flu shots or 3 swine flu shots.

Twice you referred to the anthrax shot, which is a 6 shot series, that the military gives. That is NOT what we were discussing with the only exception being that the site pain was similar.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
How did a couple of questions about clarity cause someone to walk away from their thread???
Maybe the shot has side-effects that are contagious and he caught the "mood-swings" or "lack of patience"...

Actually it was an interesting thread up until he left. I'm curious to how these army and navy guys are getting to this site. They must not be at work.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What is the deal today? Seems like most of the posters on here have a bit of a short fuse. If we don't chill out and begin helping each other, there is NO way that we are going to be able to fight back against those that are trying to inject this poison into us.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MahNameABorat

somehow I dont think a conspiracy nut would volunteer for the shot.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Okay somewhere this went from a pleasant conversation to you being a complete a@@.

If this is how you get when someone questions you. NOT CALLING YOU A LIAR. Then I don't care for anyother post you may post in the future.

Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
so did my grandma and she loved it. could feel it improving her health. and shes over 80.

lol is it just me? Or why is it when I see posts like this they all seem to have joined ATS January of 2009?

Not calling anyone out just a little something I noticed.

Keep it real -- Jazz

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Most posters that make comments like that seem to be fairly new. But I guess a job is a job and someone has to do it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

How is any of that relevant. We want to know it's effects on the body and mind and that is what the op gave us. Maybe I'm missing something, but whether you get a shot in Idaho or Florida, even Britain what difference does it make. Only age may have relevance.

Educate me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I WARNED YOU ALL ABOUT THIS.

But if you wanna take an untested vaccine with mercury in it be my guest.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Your grandmother felt spacey for up to a week, forgetting, losing things. I'll bet for someone who never experienced something like that before, it was shocking. Putting 2 and 2 together came up 4 for her.

In my opinion, whether right or wrong, I appreciate you're telling us this story. It, along with tons of similar info, will be stored away in the back of my head to compare further developments to. That's how I deny my own ignorance.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Also to point out is that being active military, some of us cant be deployed unless "all of our shots have been up to date". A good number of us will just walk in the clinic and get the shots so that they can deploy without even bothering with whats being put into them. I mean flu is flu to some people. Granted I used to be like that until recently.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Just as I suspected.

I think it's designed to stunt conscious awareness, and thus, psychological and spiritual growth and well being.

If so, giving this to people, represents the height of incivility, something perhaps worse even than what took place on and in the aftermath of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join