It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge puts Fed's bailout revelations on hold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Typical:

They first rushed the stimulus package through at lightning speed, despite millions of protesters. But when it comes time to be held accountable for the moneys. . . These crocks take there good old time. Don't know why I even bothered to get my hopes up for 'disclosure'. As if 'something' is ever going to happen to make these people stop

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Okay I hear talk of the imminent collapse of our financial system. Everyone is saying prepare: buying dry goods, firearms, ammo, gold and silver, yada yada. . . In the event this catastrophe happens, all those things everyone is trying to compel people to secure for themselves and their families will run out. How much ammo or food will be enough to sustain themselves? On top of that, there will be marauding hordes of bandits with more resources which will use what ever means to take from those that have. Cooperation among community groups is the only way to survive and protect ourselves. In addition, we must develop survivalist techniques akin to those of our Native American brethren. Those people knew how to make the the terrain and nature work for them. If we can revert to their ways,l we stand a chance. No one knows how long this collapse is going to last? How long did the Dark Ages last?

If I am correct, about a 1,000 years or so before civilization returned to it's former self as seen in Roman times. So folks, that is a very long time. In the event of this collapse; the only way we survive and triumph is if everyone works together and shares whatever resources they have for the greater good. If this is not done, civilization and humanity as a whole will fail their greatest test. We can count out the elite, because more than likely, they will use the resources they have been hording to ramp up fortifications and security measures. It is going to be a cold dark day in hell for the remainder of humanity. Unity is the only way to defeat the juggernaut that is before us.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I saw an article a while ago that said the US House of Representatives supports the audit.

Let me find that article.

www.foxnews.com...

There it is.

We'll see how all that pans out.

I would suggest we stop doing business with banks that took the money and then went to Congress and said they "lost" it.

Brave new world is coming. Maybe.

Peace until War.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Okay I hear talk of the imminent collapse of our financial system. Everyone is saying prepare: buying dry goods, firearms, ammo, gold and silver, yada yada. . . In the event this catastrophe happens, all those things everyone is trying to compel people to secure for themselves and their families will run out. How much ammo or food will be enough to sustain themselves? On top of that, there will be marauding hordes of bandits with more resources which will use what ever means to take from those that have. Cooperation among community groups is the only way to survive and protect ourselves. In addition, we must develop survivalist techniques akin to those of our Native American brethren. Those people knew how to make the the terrain and nature work for them.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jakes51]

It appears that a total finacial collapse is nessaray for those in control to achive their goals.
If you look at the world in a realistic way, the view of those in control would view most of the masses of the people as nothing, Kissinger is perfect example of this.
They look at the number of people on Earth, and the natural resources, the population growth rate does not add up for a easy survival into the 25th century.
There will be a attempt to cull the herd, if they complete this, entire cities will be turned to dust to make way for the NWO.
There is nolonger a need for all the people on Earth, they have machines, computers to do all the work now, the technological field has almost reach a point that any thing is possible.
Some people see that Zeltergist movie and say oh that's great, if you notice there are not many people in pictures.

You are most certainly right there will be fighting in the streets for food water control, gangs will run rampen for awhile, but that will end.
I'm sure people will form groups of their own, for what good it will do, I think trying to conect with local law inforcement might help, they are people to.
With many of the military refusing t to follow orders, it will probabily turn this whole thing into civil war of sorts.
It's simple to see what's going on though, the America people have been sold out, to greed, corruption, money.
I am a American and will not revolt against America or it's Constitution, but that is all I have to say on that.

I do hope this whole thing blows up in their face which I think it shall, but we will still be stuck in muck hole.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
Actually that is a pretty legit answer in my book.

Although, Greenspan has said he is above the law I believe in the past.

Not even Congress is allowed to know the recipients. There is something wrong with a certain institution being able to give any amount of money it wants, whenever it wants to whomever it wants without any oversight. I understand that it could upset the markets, but maybe the markets need to be upset? Maybe these institutions should have failed long ago...at least if we really had true markets, that would have happened. But we don't.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This could be Russian propaganda, just found from Russian Church.
I noticed when Obama was in Russia none of the officals would shake hands with him?

“An internal memo from a top Citibank analyst reveals what the banks really think about the global financial situation, and the outlook is grim. “The world is not going back to normal after the magnitude of what they have done. When the dust settles this will either work, and the money they have pushed into the system will feed through into an inflation shock,” wrote Tom Fitzpatrick, Citibank’s chief technical strategist.

He goes on to explain that the massive money creation efforts by the Federal Reserve and other central banks will end with one of two things: A resurgence of inflation, or a fall into “depression, civil disorder and possibly wars.”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join