It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Specific Involuntary Quarantine Orders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A silent war waged over health care.

The CDC and the WHO are waging this war in an attempt to take the rights' of individual health care and make themselves the be-all, end-all.

kinda similar to the HC bill rumors, no... ?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluecuddle

We do not know for SURE what is coming. We just know its coming. You all know what you have to do, so be ready to do it when the time comes. We may not be able to communicate via the internet or cell phone . Trust in each other that everyone will be doing what they need to do, when the time comes. You all learned as children that when mama aint happy, aint nobody happy. Don't mess with mama.

love, mama

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fireside3
I was able to find what was the original document, which it appears someone has altered the wording to "H1N1" and a few other items in order to stir up conspiracy and no doubt discredit and mis-inform you. Here is the link to the real Iowa DPH:
www.idph.state.ia.us...

I really appreciate it if conspiracy theorists would at least take it to google or snoops for crying out loud, before you start passing around as fact, what is clearly a questionable document. Such contingencies for such orders do exist...and they have for a long long time. But, someone has taken to trying to willfully deceive or discredit by changing the wording of the current IDPH document, to make it look like something nefarious is pending with reagrd to swine flu.

FS3
From someone who previously held a TS-SCI clearance

Gee, thanks for pointing out that the real document is not even specific to H1N1. Instead simply specifying [insert name of quarantinable disease (qd)].

I'm sure they'll be able to identify something just about everyone has been in contact with.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fireside3

It is from the CDC website www.cdc.gov...
Just search for phlp/H1N1flu on the CDC site.

Its the first result it lists the states that have Quarantine Orders under "State Laws, Regulations & Legal Tools"

There is a new one up since yesterday North Carolina but that is not specific to H1N1.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I just visited Jane Bürgermeisters blog.
www.theflucase.com...
There is an article: EMERGENCY UPDATE: French government document details forced mass vaccination plans from September 28th: GPs and hospitals to be excluded. Similar documents believed to be circulating in all WHO member states
First I was unable to open the pdf. file from the French governemt (my adobe crashed twice). Than I went to the website of the Ministère de la Santé et des Sports and opened the document (Circulaire_vaccination_090824.pdf) via the index.
www.sante-jeunesse-sports.gouv.fr...
So now we have a possible timeline for the forced vaccination program. Starting from September 28th every citizen has to be vaccinated twice. The entire procedure is scheduled to be finished in just four months. I used google translate. Help from a French speaking member would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm sure this is the beginning of the end...We have 48 more states to go....Sept is going to be pivital I'm sure....CRAP!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
geez, looks legit, here is more : www2a.cdc.gov...

minnesota quarantines : www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us... (this looks like new??)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
here!!! all worms coming up!!! yooooooooo

www2a.cdc.gov... (scroll down)

State Laws, Regulations & Legal Tools
Florida
The Florida Department of Health has released the following draft orders suitable for use during the current outbreak:
Voluntary Home Quarantine Agreement
Quarantine to Residence Order
Quarantine to Residence Order (Non-Compliance)
Quarantine to Facility Order
Quarantine Detention Order
Quarantine of Facility Order
Building Quarantine Closure Order
Area Quarantine Closure Order

Iowa
The following draft orders were provided by the Iowa Department of Public Health:
Antiviral Shortage Order
Voluntary Home Confinement
Home Quarantine Order
Home Isolation Order
Home Quarantine Release
Facility Quarantine Order
Facility Isolation Order

Massachusetts
Procedures for Isolation and Quarantine,105 Mass. Code Regs. 300.210 (2008).

North Carolina
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services has released the following draft isolation order:
Isolation Order: Swine Influenza A(H1N1) Infection

Washington
Procedures for Isolation and Quarantine, Wash. Admin. Code § 246-100-040.

Washington Department of Health (DOH), templates for isolation and quarantine orders.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
the government makes me want to throw up. they make me sick. the fact that they would even CONSIDER forcing vaccinations for a freaking flu is nuts.. but the fact that if you dont comply, they will take you to a fema camp aka death trap is mindboggling. if this actually comes to pass... and we start seeing these laws forcing us to get a vaccination, i will move the hell out of this country as fast as you can say "screw you america". to think of my friends and my family being subject to this treatment makes me want to get guns and grenades. i will not ever allow anyone to mess with the people i love. i could care less what happens to me in life... but mess with my loved ones and you will seriously be messing with the wrong girl.

just like a few others have said, i would rather die fighting for something i believe in, than live life as a slave and in fear. that is no way for any human being to live. america has fallen into absolute darkness.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluecuddle

Novel Influenza A H1N1 is a disease which is spread from person to person and is associated fever (greater than 100.0 F), cough, sore throat, rhinorrhea (runny nose), nasal congestion, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Novel Influenza A H1N1 presents a risk of serious harm to public health and if it spreads in the community severe public health consequences may result.

This is getting Scary.

Um, this is getting scary, as they could quaranteen a person with the wrong disease. Most of the symptoms resemble different problems in the person, from allergies, to stds and the common cold.
I think that they quest for the public safety has to have some risk involved, as the only way to see if it is swine flu would be to do a test. Based off of the criteria given, anyone who has those symptoms could be restrained against their will. My question is who foots the bill in that case?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I would love to know what the hell is going on. The more I hear the more i find my mind drifting to Nazi Germany.

I live in the Uk and this is not at all good for any of us here or anywhere else in the world. As I am sure there are similar documents in europe too and everywhere else.

I am at a loss and really do not know what to do.

I have always been cautious about vaccines in the first place as I have a nephew who is autistic but I swear that he was fine before his jabs. This whole situation is notmaking be feel any less cautious either lol.

Why do we need a madatory vaccine for something that isnt as bad as normal flu? Things is when normal flu kicks in they will blame the deaths from that on swine flu i bet.

Swine flu sure as hell aint natural thats for sure if that didnt come out of a lab i dont know what did.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thought everyone should listen to this audio.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
It's getting scary alright.

It's prompted me out of boredom to make some joke quarantine posters. It would be terrible to see these for real though :\

i29.tinypic.com...
i30.tinypic.com...

SHOW UP ON ROADS WITH THESE POSTERS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE :

www.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
They are planning to take our RIGHTS away!! This is truly scary

stuff, more people need to be awaken to these facts, warn your

family and friends, get the word out!!!....imo

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I really don't consider myself a "doomer" if you will, but this has started to scare the crap out of me. I looked at a few of those pdf's for Florida and it literally looks like they're ready to roll this out at any second once the rest of the states sign on / adopt quarantine initiatives.

It will be a cold day in hell before they jab me with that needle, but what are we supposed to do? I personally don't own a gun quite yet and live in an apartment complex. I can't barricade myself in, I can't shoot at anyone who tries to come in.

Never have I been SCARED of something I can clearly see so definitively and outlined as this, but this is changing everything for me. Maybe it's time for some higher levels of collaboration?

[edit for grammar]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Rockstar1102]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reason for all this could be simple as preparing and making sure our harvest is a negative one.. dont you all want to go into the 4th density?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a while and decided to join today as the swine flu is pissing me off.

Do the sheep not realize that we went through this before, in 1976?

Millions of people received the swine flu shot (wonder if I did since I was starting school that year) and many people died from the vaccine itself.

Since I can't start threads yet, would someone please do some research and post about the 1976 swine flu scare that the gov had to stop vaccinating because people were dying?

www.cdc.gov...

Notice that it is a CDC.gov website

The CDC itself says:

"Kilbourne in 1976 (1) noted that pandemics of influenza occur every 11 years. Since the latest prediction in the New York Times (3) suggests that after 39 years we may be overdue for a pandemic, and since 2 US senators have recently headlined the possibility (2), that observation may become a political fact."

If we subtract 39 years from 2009 we get 1970 which is fairly close to the 1976 scare tactics.

www.capitalcentury.com...

Another website that talks about the swine flu.

Here are some swine flu "commercials" from 1976

www.youtube.com...

and CDS talking about swine flu and the vaccines in 1976! including that "Washington ordered every man, woman and child to take the vaccine."

www.youtube.com...

Those that can start threads, please let everyone know!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by OVNIs]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Now here is a carefully worded denial. Don't scare the kiddies! They can't handle the truth!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's looks like someone has already posted a bunch of CDC links, so here's this:

cryptogon.com...

Department Of Health
__________ County Health Department
QUARANTINE DETENTION ORDER
By authority of Chapter 381 and 252, Florida Statutes
and Chapter 64D-3, Florida Administrative Code
_____ CHD Order #____________.
Pursuant to the authority vested in this office by Chapter 381, Florida Statutes, and by your refusal to comply with the Orders of the _______ County Health Department, you, __________ _(name)____________ are hereby DETAINED under QUARANTINE in the following secure facility, ___________________________. You are further classified as non-compliant with quarantine because after you were counseled about a communicable disease or unsafe condition that poses a threat to the public health, and methods to minimize the risk to the public and, despite such counseling, you indicated an intent by (words or actions) to expose the public to ________________. All other reasonable means of obtaining your compliance with quarantine have been exhausted; no less restrictive alternative exists.
You shall remain in detention from the date of this Order until (date) or until released from DETENTION QUARANTINE by the undersigned, such determination to be made upon the recommendation of the State Epidemiologist or State Health Officer.
While in DETENTION QUARANTINE, you shall comply with all orders of the detention facility regarding your medical care. You shall cooperate with the detention facility’s access to you and access to your medical records for purposes of delivering or monitoring your medical care.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The truth is, they don't have enough troops to contain us all, or

quarantine us somewhere, they would need millions of troops

what they have is a drop in the bucket!.....imo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join