It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 52
23
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


OMG---save me :shk:

Blondie is turning into Paris Hilton :shk:




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i like paris hilton


shes not good for anything but i like her lol.




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


Yay! It's Mr Penguin!

How are you today good sir?



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
i like paris hilton


shes not good for anything but i like her lol.



Yep---that's me !!!!!




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin


Mr Penguin, you are looking very pussy cat gorgeously cute this fine day !!!



Now do you possess a nice American Express Gold card ????



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i uploaded a pic of me on that members real life pics if any one wants to insult me


i love



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


Ha!

Very nice, very nice!



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


Does a good job at pointing out where I've been going wrong...

And there I was thinking 'beaver' wasn't meant to be taken literally!



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


That was VERY VERY naughty Mr Penguin :shk: :shk:

Huge now has to get his credit card out yet again to buy me a beaver !!
:shk:

I want a furry beaver !!!
:shk:

Hey huge---chase me down a beaver baby xx



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


Does a good job at pointing out where I've been going wrong...

And there I was thinking 'beaver' wasn't meant to be taken literally!


Beavers ARE those cute little critters yeah ????

What else could they possibly be Huge eh ????

:shk: :shk:



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


*ahem*

For fear of a posting ban... Let's leave it there..




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


That was VERY VERY naughty Mr Penguin :shk: :shk:

Huge now has to get his credit card out yet again to buy me a beaver !!
:shk:

I want a furry beaver !!!
:shk:

Hey huge---chase me down a beaver baby xx





Laughing much too hard at this...

....I need air! ...



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Huge----HELP BABY


There's a problem with the beaver

Can ya get a refund ???

It won't come out the bath ---it's just swimmin around in there

It does'nt want to play or anything !!!!

HELP !! :bash:



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Aren't they non-returnable items?

Have you any idea how much that cost?


So get it out of the bath and towel it off a bit, see what it does then!




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
:shk::shk::shk::shk:




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, i forgot... what's this about a north vs south fight eh?

We'd whoop you lot



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


Aren't they non-returnable items?

Have you any idea how much that cost?


So get it out of the bath and towel it off a bit, see what it does then!





Huge -------it bit me



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

log in

join