It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Debt Slave" Recent Released Video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Watch this video. It was released August 28th, and it offers excellent advice. There is mounting evidence that more, and more People are being sucked under by this deliberate collapse. We are continually fed MSM stories which bare no real merit. Look around even at this site, and how the membership is increasing; it's because People are in search of answers, and looking for guidance.

I'll keep it short. Watch the video; learn to think outside of the box, and always remember there is a way. Every barricade in life has a way around it; whether it's over, under, around, or flat out busting through, it is able to be done. Remember You can really always walk away. No one is holding a gun to Your head, and making You pay the debt. I cannot stress this enough. The banks, and Corporate Elite caused this mess, and got their TARP bailout(s). They got that, and still charge us? If You want to remain a debt slave, then that is Your choice, but should You decide to walk away, then all the Power to You. There are many of Your fellow Americans doing it daily. Our country has been hyjacked by evil People, with an evil agenda.

Peace,

-Sancho

[edit on 29-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'll star and flag that.

Video makes light everything I've known for 2 years. A good watch.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Excellent post and amazing video. I couldn't have explained it better myself.

The more people that see this the better.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
When the FDIC cannot cover deposits after collapse, God help us.

I have spent most of the summer canning foods, putting my money under the mattress, planning for the inevitable.

If the shtf I will be ready. My parents in their 70's are even concerned and have been even before they thought gov't might try and kill them off.

We have a plan and I hope everyone out there does. It may not be tomorrow, but it is coming. The feel of it is thick in the air.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies T, D, & S.

I think the video is fairly good, with a lot of great compacted information.

I couldn't think of a better opener than it had. It's a sad reality of the times We are living in.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
S&F

Awesome video Sancho. Hits on some major points really well. I'm still baffled by most peoples refusal to recognize whats going on. They bicker over left right issues as if there's a difference between the two. I'm not sure if anything can help these people.

At least you keep trying.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

You touched on an interesting point. People choose to stay in the realm, or perception of Ignorant Bliss. The PTB want this as they will/are using it to gain the ultimate control. Being in this mode is like being in a car headed at a steel wall. The wall is truth; when the PTB have progressed to a certain point, and I feel this point is near, then nothing can mask their agenda. It will be the hard steel wall of truth.

The problem with the People who took the funtime Ignorant Bliss ride, when they see this wall finally, and there is no bliss to hide behind, it will be too late.

Wake Up, Stand Up,

Sancho

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

sancho your new avatar is the bomb!
you've outdone yourself my friend
another great post!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Stay close to a sinking ship, and one will be sucked under with it. Get away from the sinking ship. Get out of debt, even if it means living within ones means.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well I think I understand we are trapped economically.

But what are the solutions? Are there examples that could be better?
I heared all the time the same crying.

I really would like to hear about practical solutions to get money to invest to produce.

SNC.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by snc24]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Resistance NOW!

sure fires the imagination and gets the blood pumping...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
just got done watching.

thought it was awesome.

we should all get ready for the coming currency crisis.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

WarrenB, that needs to be a in it's own thread. That fired me up. I have come out from my hiding hole now.

I have just as much to loose as the next guy, and I am standing up; there are now several Youtube videos of myself speaking out against the NWO.

That video You presented showed me that it is the right thing to do. The NWO will not stop. If they are given an inch, they then take a mile. This is total war, and I'll be proud to die side by side with the Man in the video, and Real Patriots such as Yourself.

No one can take away who We All Are.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's a great video. Too bad the message gets killed near the end when they ask us to subscribe to their newsletter. Because they're totally not gonna advertise any products in the newsletter.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by BlueShaman]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Awesome!!!
So where do we go from here?

Movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches
Im movin to the country Im gonna eat me a lot of peaches
Im movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches
Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way Id eat peaches everyday
Sun soakin bulges in the shade

Im movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches

I took a little nap where the roots all twist
Squished a rotten peach in my fist
And dreamed about you woman
I poked my finger down inside makin a little room for a ant to hide
Natures candy in my hand or can or a pie

Millions of peaches peaches for me
Millions of peaches peaches for free

Look out

Look out

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

Resistance costs money, consider that webhosting, webdesign, media files, printing costs for flyers and banners, etc all cost money

No insult intended but focusing on trivial things like a newsletter is petty ignorance of the larger message as a whole

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Excellent video.

The National Inflation Association is an organization that is dedicated to preparing Americans for hyperinflation and helping Americans not only survive, but prosper in the upcoming hyperinflationary crisis.

inflation.us...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
S+F for you man

That's a topic that still makes me grind my teeth to this day, but I find myself stuck in the void with mass amounts of debt still. So far I have racked up $12,000 in credit card and student loans debt.

My solution to these problems are far from over. I'll probably have to work on the pipeline or the oilsands until I'm in my 60's just make a decent living.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I just found it ironic how they say 'turn off the tv stations, don't feed their advertisers' when a website also needs to feed 'their advertiser' to survive. That's all.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

I cannot say about Canada, but I'd bet it's similar. Now in the USA, I don't think You can just walk away from student loans, but the credit card companies are unsecured debt.

Not giving You any advice, but the Credit Card Companies got bailed out; so why wouldn't anyone just walk away from their debt?

I've known a LOT of People who have done just that in the past. Sure the Credit Card companies will harass You, but all You do is not talk to them. Change the phone number etc.

At least 5 of my Friends have done this since the mid 80's like clock work every 7 years... It only takes(shooting from the hip of memory) 3 years before You can start getting cards again; after walking away.

...I'm no expert, but like I said, I've known plenty of People who have done it. A bk, or walking away from the debt isn't the end of anyones life.

Besides that the darn TARP which was Our money is now in the Banks pockets. They are stealing from us, and have been for a very long time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join