It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Alternative Explanation for UFO**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
**Alternative Explanation for UFO**

Well I have seen enough UFO threads here in ATS. Many claim they have 100% proof of their existence, or a picture which turns out to be nothing more than a sham or a ray of light. I'm not claiming neither.

Let's see an Alternative view:

Muslims believe Jinns are another intelligent being beside angels and humans. These beings are supposedly created from smokeless fire. They can see us but we can't see them.

Gordon Creighton and Chris Line, as far back as 1989, have argued that UFOs are in reality jinns in different issues of the "Flying Saucer Review". The idea that Earth's atmosphere could be the habitat of living aerial creatures which manifested as UFOs is not a new one. Charles Fort seemed to believe that too and Kenneth Arnold, who kick-started modern Ufology in 1947, also believed UFOs were living creatures. His belief that UFOs were space animals with the ability to change their density has bothered other Ufologists. Nevertheless, aerial jinns comprise only one category. Jinns are also believed to pervade the solid body of the Earth and its surface.

ezinearticles.com...

1. If one is mentioning the jinn purely of themselves, the are called jinni.*

2. If one is mentioning the jinn that live among mankind, they are called aamar whose plural is amaar.

3. If one is mentioning the ones that antagonize the young, they are called arwaah.

4. If one is mentioning the evil ones that antagonize humans they are called shaitan for the singular [and shayateen for plural].

5. If they cause even more harm and become strong, they are called afreet."**

muttaqun.com...

Here you can see that jinns don't just live on earth amongst humans but also amongst purely themselves, probably in another planet. Since Jinns are created differently they are not affected by the same forces as humans, they probably don't even need oxygen.

The Jinn may first be divided into three broad categories in relation to their modes of existence. The Prophet (pbuh) said: "There are three types of Jinn: One type which flies in the air all the time, another type which exists as snakes and dogs, and an earthbound type which resides in one place or wanders about. " (At-Tabaree and al-Haakim)

www.muslimaccess.com...

The Prophet (pbuh) described how the Jinn gather information about the future. He related that the Jinn were able to travel to the lower reaches of the heavens and listen in on some of the information about the future, which the angels pass among themselves.

www.muslimaccess.com...
The Jinns travel outside earth, if they have that ability then surely they have the ability to reside in other planets.

This thread is only created to see if there is the possibility of these creatures being responsible for UFO sitings. More than one quarter of the world's population believes in these creatures.

So is there a possibility?

Can such a creature exist?

Can they be responsible for the UFO sitings?

Can they be responsible for Crop Circles?

The fact that there is a huge amount of matter which can't be seen(hence dark matter), be used as evidence for these creature's existence?

Maybe there are huge colonies of these creatures somewhere in the Universe. If one day we manage to travel to those parts of the Universe and manage to somehow see these creatures by thinking alternatively, would there be war? And if there is war who do you think would win.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thanks for your interesting info, oozyism.

I've read about the "ginn" beliefs, previously.

This would appear to align reasonably well with the "critters" (i.e. plasma organisms) hypothesis.

Zorgon & Exuberant1 will probably jump in with some interesting comments in that regard.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
OH NOOO Another Critter thread...

Maybe I send Sam the bill;

Jinni's huh?

That is one of NASA's biggest secrets

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Trevor James Constable

He gets credit for the term 'critters' way back in the 50's

Plasma UFO Over Burlington

Trevor James Constable, noted military historian and engineer wrote a book titled ' Sky Creatures: Living UFOs.' He claims that some..not all...are giant aerospace organisms -

Wilhelm Reich, believed UFOs to be bio-energetic in nature.

Constable believed them to be as, "...amoebae like life forms existing in the plasma state. They are not solid, liquid, or gas. Rather. they exist in the fourth state of matter - plasma - as living heat-substance at the upper border of physical nature. They consist of calcium and fluids, the metal and the fluids both being in the plasmatic state.

...Normally hidden from us because they are in the infrared range of the electromagnetic spectrum, critters occasionally emerge into the visible portion of the spectrum... At such times they are invariably identified as UFOs - which they are, of course, although they are not constructed craft. They are living creatures. Failure to recognize this, and to distinguish creature from craft... has deeply confused UFO research.

As living organisms, critters appear to be an elemental branch of evolution probably older than most life on earth, dating from the time when the planet was more gaseous and plasmatic than solid. They are part of what occultists term 'elementals.' They live invisibly like fish in the ocean of atmosphere. Like fish, I estimate them to be of low intelligence. They will probably one day be better classified as belonging to the general field of macrobiology or even macrobacteria inhabiting the aerial ocean we call the sky."

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Dr. Norman Bergruns Discoveries of Life on the Moon

Monday, July 23, 2001 Contact: Marilyn "Kacey" Daukas
For Immediate Release Phone/Fax: 925 691-1166

NASA IMAGES REVEAL LIFE ON THE MOON
LUNAR LIFE FORMS: REVELATIONS OF APOLLO 14

Generally assumed is that life forms, if they exist elsewhere other than Earth, will be microscopic in character. Dr. Norman Bergrun's discoveries of life on the moon, presented in "Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14", demonstrate that this present assumption is erroneous.

Some life forms are small, reminiscent in appearance to those found on Earth's ocean floors but without the ocean, while others appear as large "growths!" Just as some life forms are capable of creating light, such as the firefly, this has also been found to take place with some of the life forms that exist on our moon. It is evident also as on Earth, that some lunar life forms use camouflage to adapt to their surroundings providing the ability to "hide in plain sight!".

These NASA images along with the data contained in Dr. Bergun's latest work,"Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14", can be viewed in a professional presentation exclusively at Anomalog.com owned by Mr. Gordon Tibbles, who has been most helpful in making this presentation to you possible.

communities.anomalies.net...

Space Creature or Awesome Energy?

Believe it or not, this is a real photo of the Aurora taken in Circle, Alaska, 48 miles south of the Arctic Circle by Dick Hutchinson and featured on the US Army Core of Engineers Website

web.archive.org...://www.hq.usace.army.mil/history/vignettes/Vignette_49.htm

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Make of these what you will - but it does lend credence to the possibility that many UFO sightings may indeed be self-organizing plasmas:

'Ball Lightning as a Self-Organized Complexity'

"The ball lightning phenomenon is explained in the frame of a self-organization scenario suggested by experiments performed on the spontaneously generated complex spherical space charge configuration in plasma. Originated in a hot plasma, suddenly created in a point where a lightning flash strikes the Earth surface, the ball lightning appearance proves the ability of nature to generate, by self-organization, complex structures able to ensure their own existence by exchange of matter and energy with the surroundings. Their subsequent evolution depends on the environment where they are born. Under contemporary Earth conditions the lifetime of such complexities is relatively short. A similar self-organization mechanism,
produced by simple sparks in the early Earth's atmosphere (chemically reactive plasma) is suggested to explain the genesis of complexities able to evolve into prebiotic structures."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu
(Department of Plasma Physics “Al. I. Cuza” University 6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [2000?]

arxiv.org...

'Plasma Experiments with Relevance for Complexity Science'

"The goal of this paper is the identification of the physical processes at the origin of the nonlinear behavior of a plasma conductor when an external constraint gradually departs the system from thermal equilibrium. This reveals the presence of a self organization scenario whose final product depends on the magnitude of the applied constraint. At first it appears a complexity whose stability is ensured by the presence of an electrical double layer. By increasing the external constraint the complexity transits into an autonomous state whose existence is related to a rhythmic exchange of matter and energy with the surrounding environment, sustained and controlled by a proper dynamics of the double layer. The results are potentially important for developing a general strategy of nonequilibrium physics, suggesting answers to challenging problems concerning the mechanism that could explain the appearance of self-organized complexities in laboratory and nature."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu (Plasma Physics Department, 'Al.I.Cuza' University
6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [1999?]

arxiv.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Thanks for the well put comments guys, this type of information will come handy sooner or later. I'm going to post more regarding these beings in this thread what ever I find for future references. Thanks against all three

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

G'day again oozyism.

Here's a thread about an unusual video from China.

Have a look at the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might it be one of the plasma "critters" getting a bit "lost"?

Exubie, Zorgon........

Did you notice that video when it was posted? What do you think of it? Does it appear to align with your "critters" thinking?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Maybe NASA deny them because the jinn (ufo orbs) are not acknowledged so much in Christianity, if they admit to these ufo orbs (jinn) then there may be a mass conversion to Islam? Just toying there, but there may be something to it. Certainly these plasmas do account for a massive amount of ufos, certainly they can form organised flight formations which appear as triangles and circles/discs but are just them seperate, not a solid thing seen is the nights sky. They are incredible things and now I'm really concluding that much of the stuff in the Abrahamic beliefs, in this case the Jinn from Islamic is actually based on historic reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yeah I have had that one for some time... not sure what to make of it yet. Looks like a plasma effect but I need a Chinese translator

What I REALLY hate is youtube snippers.

Here is the full news report... I suppose I should post it in that other thread too...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon....I'd not seen that longer version previously.

As usual, the video of a video of a video approach is not helpful to seeing what was going on.

Perhaps if we could get a translation, we would be able to ascertain if the interviews were with witnesses who actually saw something, as opposed to the "bug on the camera" scenario.

If my brain cells are working correctly at the end of the weekend, I seem to recall reading that young woman (with the big smile
) was purported to be a witness.

I'll see if I can find some more info about that.

And BTW.....if it was a critter, what do you think it was doing?

Cheers
Sam60

new topics

top topics

join