It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nat Geo airing show on 9/11 conspiracies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Monday the 31st the National Geographic channel is airing a show called "9/11 Science and Conspiracy".

It appears they are going to attempt to prove/disprove scientifically what we (conspiracists) have been saying since 9/12/01.

I must say I am shocked, but a part of me feels like it was just a matter of time before mainstream television explored the truths of 9/11.

Can't wait to watch and discuss with you.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

[edit on (8/28/09) by gnosis111]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

Actually, it looks like they're going to do exactly the opposite. There is a trailer on there somewhere.

Come to think of it I'm sure I've seen this before.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

Sorry to hear you have been socked, It'll soon be Christmas
(had to laugh) I saw this trailer too, but it won't be worth a toss unless it is bang up-to-date with new stuff, especially after the BBC making two disasterous budget conscious 9/11 docus, and the Beeb are/were mostly good at them. Not any more.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Socked Ha ha, I'm dumb. And I meant also to say prove or disprove. I guess we will see. The evidence for the conspiracy far out weighs the evidence for the accepted answer (medias portrayal). So I don't know how they could convince me that it was not demolitions at least.

And will they explore the collapse of Building 7?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There! Edited to say what I meant to say.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They gave up on telling us Hitler died in 1945 so now 9/11/01 will
be told the intel way for years to come.

Core beams to you History Channel arm of UK intel.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
is there another thread discussing the show now???? I saw it last night thinking its about time somebody has the balls to stand up for the truth, but what I saw was the complete opposite. they totally made it seem like the truthers movement is nothing but a bunch a whacko conspiracy theorists , who would rather believe in" fairytale conspiracies " (thats exactly what they said)
than to believe that we were actually infiltrated by forces outside our country. the whole show was nothing but a complete smearing of all the theories > just another propaganda tool, dont you like how at the end of the show they say maybe its better if we never know the truth?? yeah right!!!!
a bunch of bull ****

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I lost track of this thread.
I agree with Kommon 100% in fact I would say it was the most childish piece of work I have ever seen. Even if I was not someone who had doubts about 9/11 I would have been disturbed at the antics of those in this documentary. I hope it gets to youtube soon for those that did not see it, total rubbish.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by smurfy]

top topics

join