It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this has been posted before but its always good to refresh the brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I was watching ufo hunters and came across the starchild skull. I believe aliens exist and I have never really got into the starchild skull. I think it is just a person born with a big head. I have seen many aperson like that, but the direct facial bones don't match any known human cranial makeup. If anyone has more on this topic please share your finding's and opinion's on the starchild skull.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

The Skullchild is a very intriguing, I am about 50/50 myself on its origins. Other than that I do not have much to add to the whole Starchild phenomena so I will add some links to existing threads here, they may help you garner some opinions and facts of the case presented here on ATS.

• Starchild Forensic Reconstruction.
  • Starchild Skull DNA Testing Proves Not From This Earth
  • starchild skull on alien hunter question

• The Starchild Project

www.starchildproject.com...

On another note, I feel the way they re-made the facial and skin characteristics on the skull in UFO Hunters was a bit ambiguous and biased. But I still feel that the skull is an extremely interesting thing that needs further research still. The mitochondrial DNA anomaly is VERY interesting in my opinion. More than likely, if it is ET related it seems to be a hybrid. Then again it could be a human skull with deformities, very interesting case none-the-less.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by jkrog08]

•  

join