It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull DNA Testing Proves Not From This Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted. I know there were talks before the DNA tests. But heres the video made after the DNA testing was done.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He states they couldn't retrieve Nuclear DNA on 6 attempts so they conclude its not of this world, but moms DNA is? Doesnt that make it "from this world".

I just don't see how this lack of evidence proves anything.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I checked their site a long time ago. I don't recall seeing this new video though. The thing is they kept asking for money they needed for these tests, which I thought sounded like some scam.

I wrote to him once and he replied. I had asked about the possibility of a downs syndrome cross with another species and all he said was it wasn't downs syndrome. (whatever).............

A highly advanced species that 'manages' to cross breed with a human will most likely dumb it down. Some stories I've heard of these cross breeds are supposedly messed up.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
that's pretty good. seems like pretty good evidence of et's. it's a far stretch to call it proof though. it's interesting.

when they test dna did they cross reference it with animals? maybe the father was a meerkat?

aside from the overwhelming evidence that it is obviously from earth i didn't see much to prove it's from outerspace. of course i couldn't tell you what the difference between nuclear dna and coco puffs are but it still didn't add up to much imo.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So, lack of evidence is proof it's not form this Earth? Sounds pretty normal for this forum, to tell the truth actually. I personally think the mitochondrial DNA matching humans of this Earth is more important.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
when they test dna did they cross reference it with animals? maybe the father was a meerkat?

Thats just it they cant get (Nuclear) DNA to show what the father was, so they are saying its alien....even though the Mitochondrial DNA is from a Human (Mother).

Again doesn't that at the very least make it "of this world"?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod

Thats just it they cant get (Nuclear) DNA to show what the father was, so they are saying its alien....even though the Mitochondrial DNA is from a Human (Mother).

Again doesn't that at the very least make it "of this world"?

Perhaps the father is alien, the mother is human. A human-alien hybrid.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

So because they can't aquire any Nuclear DNA that proves that its Alien?

Lack of proof doesn't equate to proof.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
reply to post by Leto

So because they can't aquire any Nuclear DNA that proves that its Alien?

Lack of proof doesn't equate to proof.

I said 'perhaps'. And if the father was alien, then the child wouldn't be "of this world"

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
alien yes, extraterrestrial, no. it's just as likely there's an unknown race of humans as there is an unknown race of extraterrestrials.

i hope alien doesn't mean extraterrestrial or else that's really not gonna make any sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that people are skeptical of the premature conclusion that the skull is that of an extraterrestrial.

To say that NOT finding something equates to proof is ridiculous. I haven't bothered following this starchild thing very closely, but I'll admit that it does seem rather interesting. Still to stay that the skull is extraterrestrial because nuclear DNA wasn't found just seems odd.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

alien yes, extraterrestrial, no. it's just as likely there's an unknown race of humans as there is an unknown race of extraterrestrials.

i hope alien doesn't mean extraterrestrial or else that's really not gonna make any sense.

Perhaps you're right. If the child was born in this planet even if his father is from another world, then the child is technically from this world.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

This is complete bogusness!!!!
Are epople really this gullible? They were able to obtain mitochondrial DNA! Its from EARTH! being unable to extract to the fathers DNA says nothing! their are lots of reasons you might not always be able to get DNA such as if the sample has decayed to much and so forth, because keep in mind folks fossils ARE NOT the actual bones themselves, but like a casting that results from fossilization, and DNA material is not alayws preserved.

And another thing, this hybridization bullcrap, folks, an alien can NOT just come down to Earth and have sex with a human and give birth to a hybrid baby. It doesnt work this way! A little something called Speciation prevents this! Its the same reason you could NOT have a hamster fertilize a giraffe and get a Ham-raffe.
That and the fact that any alien life form is bound to have a wole different nucleo peptide chaining method all together!!!!!
What utter nonsense..I mean come on really? you people buy this?

"we obtained mitocondrial DNA, but because we couldnt get the fathers, it MUST be an alien!!!" give me a break!!!!!!!! all sorts of natural phenomena decay samples to the point of not being able to extract DNA! It doesnt mean its alien!

you know what next time their is a big murder case and cops arent able to extract DNA from the sample I guess that means they should put up Alien wanted posters...

No.. GET REAL

[edit on 6-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by Mozzy

This is complete bogusness!!!!
Are epople really this gullible? They were able to obtain mitochondrial DNA! Its from EARTH! being unable to extract to the fathers DNA says nothing! their are lots of reasons you might not always be able to get DNA such as if the sample has decayed to much and so forth, because keep in mind folks fossils ARE NOT the actual bones themselves, but like a casting that results from fossilization, and DNA material is not alayws preserved.

And another thing, this hybridization bullcrap, folks, an alien can NOT just come down to Earth and have sex with a human and give birth to a hybrid baby. It doesnt work this way! A little something called Speciation prevents this! Its the same reason you could NOT have a hamster fertilize a giraffe and get a Ham-raffe.
That and the fact that any alien life form is bound to have a wole different nucleo peptide chaining method all together!!!!!
What utter nonsense..I mean come on really? you people buy this?

"we obtained mitocondrial DNA, but because we couldnt get the fathers, it MUST be an alien!!!" give me a break!!!!!!!! all sorts of natural phenomena decay samples to the point of not being able to extract DNA! It doesnt mean its alien!

We humans barely know anything about genetics, it would be ignorant to say it's impossible to breed a human-alien hybrid.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
true about genetics, secondly aliens could've originated from earth, left and returned at a later point. i'm not defending the skull by the way but it does seem interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

hardly know abything about genetics? Where have you been the last 30 years? you do realize we have mapped the entire human genome yes? and saying that we dont know everything int saying we know nothing. We know about speciation, well documented.

We may not know everything, but we know alot.

This is the very thing that allows species to seperate along the evolutionary ladder.

again, I state it again, you cant just "have sex with an alien" and get a hybrid especially with a being who has a diffeent nucleo peptide chaining method.
and thats besides the point all together! the premise of this video is that since they couldnt extract the fathers DNA, it must be an alien!

And that is utter and complete NON SENSE.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
oh and those comments about genetics, just incase you didnt realize, weve gotten to the point in genetics whee they can map your genome and tell you what sort of disaeses you are more vulnerable to, how srong your body is against HIV, cancer risk, etcetc so to say we dont know much about genetics is pure bull..

furthermore folks, for some if you who are as so gullible to believe that

Unable to get DNA = Alien, heres a scenrio for you

*News music*

Tonight! On the Denver news, the ET killer strikes again! What will police do, we are going live to Denver CHief Police Gull I. Bull!

Chief, what do you know

"Well ... are foresnics team was unable to obtain DNA from this sample..so based on this combined with the words "phone home" carved into the victims chest we suspect ET the extra terrestrial to be the murderer"

News; ET? Wow..How do you suppose this came about and wha was his murder weapon

Chief: well, we arent to certain how he arrived but we think hes using his finger to kill people, as you know he can use it to heal but we think he can reverse it and kill people

News: what is this based on?

Chief
h we have no physical proof, this is based on the theory of our CSI guy who has read a few UFO books.. as far as ET goes, we belive its the finger because at the crime scene photos were left showing a bright light, and as you know the only thing that causes bright ights in photos are alien death fingers. It could not possibly be anything else

News:OH, and what do you plan to do?

Chief:well, we will put up soe alien wanted posters and hope the public can help u s catch this alien killer..we were unable to obtain DNA and thats pretty conclusive in my book, it has to be alien.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by Leto

hardly know abything about genetics? Where have you been the last 30 years? you do realize we have mapped the entire human genome yes? and saying that we dont know everything int saying we know nothing. We know about speciation, well documented.

We may not know everything, but we know alot.

This is the very thing that allows species to seperate along the evolutionary ladder.

again, I state it again, you cant just "have sex with an alien" and get a hybrid especially with a being who has a diffeent nucleo peptide chaining method.
and thats besides the point all together! the premise of this video is that since they couldnt extract the fathers DNA, it must be an alien!

And that is utter and complete NON SENSE.

When you map the genome of every species on this planet, when you bring back to life extinct species such as the mammoth and the tasmanian tiger, and when you solve the hunger problem through genetics, and when you cure the genetic diseases, and when you improve human senses such as sight and hearing through genetics, and when you increase the human lifespan through genetics, then you can you say we humans know a little about genetics. Right now we know practically nothing about genetics compared to what's achieveable.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Leto

get real. your post just now should be on some list of all time most fallacious.

So unless we meet certain benchmarks set by you, then we dont know alot about genetics? GIVE ME A BREAK.

We have achieved alot in genetics. but the argument your making is a strawman in and of itself!

ypour trying to make this arguent about how much we know, while avoiding the topic all together:
speciation prevents what you describe.

How about you actually argue the point instead of tring to strawman me. Because you cant. Because its bunk

unable to extract father's dna does not = alien..

If your so sure of your position go conduct a experiment and create a human/animal hybrid, post photos here and then submit a peer reviewed paper to the science community and get it published.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
well to be honest there really is a whole lot we know about both the human genome and genetics in general, but, it would a bit early to even say we understand a fraction of what is possible, on this i agree.

however that does not mean we know nearly enough to use the speciation as a valid argument in this case.

as most of you probably know, animals with similar but not identical DNA have been crossbred for some time now, yes the animals in question are very close, but who is to say that our physiology is that different from theirs.

i know that the mathematical chance of this actually being true is probably infinitely close to zero, but it is there.
there is some parts of the human history i do find rather perplexing in this regard, as a more advanced civilization would be the simplest explanation to some of the old pictographs, i remember something about an old text that supposedly mentioned something that sounded like a nuclear war, now i am sorry i cant give anymore details about that story, i dont know if there even is such a text, but if anyone knows of it please let me know.

so in my mind a simple explanation is better, as long as it does not become simple at the expense of integrity, keep in mind everything here is speculation.

so if we assume that the above is true and the ancient astronaut theory was proven, there could actually have been several hybrids.
in animals one of the first signs of differing genetics manifest in a purely instinctual way creating a mating preference within its local DNA group even though the now slightly different animals could bear offspring.

there are several examples of this, ligers and the like.
www.hemmy.net...
en.wikipedia.org...
sorry for the wiki i know they are unreliable but we read the paper referred to during biology class last year(maybe someone can find it online)

i hope everyone can see that as of now almost every possibility is open regarding the skull, only time will tell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join