It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't there one Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

That's because there is no god..... plus man controls religion, thus man controls the people.....
man figured this out long ago, its the oldest form of mind control that puts them in power of the weaker minded people who cant think for themselves.....
THE END.....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I always see people fighting amongst themselves about over which is the true religion, even the crusades at the biggest, why would the true one god allow this?

That's easy! think about it for a minute. Religion was invented for Control of the populace, and a way to garner money from the faithful, and a way to keep secret the Higher Knowledge that mankind could never know....where they came from and why they are here.
The New World Order people really would like one religion, sanctioned by the State, but it is not going to happen. There are way too many different cultures and it's a big world.
Your Gods were aliens, and your religions were invented by men. Christians, if you wish to be free, begin here: www.jesusneverexisted.com...

We are preparing for Ascension. It is already beginning to happen to many people all over the world. Our DNA is being upgraded, and we are being given signs and wonders to clue us in. ET is here, there are sightings every day. The Great Cycle of Life is coming to an end, and will begin anew as soon as all of mankind's trash and poisons are buried. The new human bodies will be released, and those who choose to remain on Earth will incarnate into these new models. We are overdue for this to happen. Don't worry, everything is taken care of.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Lmao, because thats much less crazy, right autowrench?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by TangoVooDoo

Gods are men who go around murdering, starting wars, religions and plagues.

The only ones they save are their own. They could care less about you.

Mere men are by no means any type of a god. In Scripture men are called "gods" but if read within the correct context that is not a blanket statement for ALL men. Also the men being called such were "judges". They had the power or authority to exercise capital punishment upon those guilty of such crimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth818
reply to post by Haydn_17

That's because there is no god..... plus man controls religion, thus man controls the people.....
man figured this out long ago, its the oldest form of mind control that puts them in power of the weaker minded people who cant think for themselves.....
THE END.....

In order to claim "there is no god" and hold to it in an absolute manner you would have to be able to be in all places at the same time, both physical and spiritual to then claim there is no God. You would have to have Absolute Knowledge. These though are attributes of God, making you God, yet by your own words you don't exist.

It would be best expressed, "In my opinion, there is no god".

Lastly, your signature states this....

The Truth IS out there.....
But we'll never know it......

May I ask how you know this to be true? How do you know the "Truth IS out there" if "we" (including you) will never know it?

How is it you know it?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by TangoVooDoo]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TangoVooDoo

Ok, i guess i have to explain myself better. When i say, "There is no god" i mean in the sense that everyone is accustomed to. You know like in genesis, god created the heavens and the earth type of god. I "believe" there is no almighty power watching over us and waiting for us to die so "he" can either send us to heaven or hell based on our actions here on earth. Man (before he had an better understanding of how the universe works) created these stories for a number of reasons; control, power, and to give people a sense of hope since we had no clue what we were doing here or what happens when we leave. Man had evolved past the, we do this because if we don't we die, instinct that animals have. We now needed more purpose.
And as for my signature, I'm inferring that if you pay attention closely, you can see clues and hints at the truth. But we'll never know it because the ones who control us (governments, religious leaders, etc.) will never fill us in on the truth, whatever that may be.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
That's the same as to say "why isn't there one eye but two?"
Or "why isn't there just one country but many?"

study the world, learn the nature laws, discover yourself.
You'll see why.

But don't worry: there are guys hard at work who want exactly the thing you ask - one religion.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
if there is a one world relligion.. you would have the N.W.O..

think about it.. some christians in america want religion to be just chritianity for all of us.. the same in islamic countries.. so if 1+1=2
thats what all of the holy wars, crusades, inquisistion. was for. kind of a self fulfilled prophcey and rather creepy too
.. sorry i had to ad that

[edit on 18-9-2009 by scorand]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join