It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's fear of Obama: Rush,Aug 26..must watch video WAKE UP AMERICA!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
funny how I never heard any complaining about alll of this "groundwork"
being laid when Bush was raping us of our rights. Spying on us, posse comitatus, giving himself the right to declare martial law etc.

More of this smelly crapola "Where was he during Bush?"

I have a much better question... seeing as how Obama's policies are essentially Bush's on steroids;

WTF is everyone who hated Bush's policies now during Obama?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So the diversity officer of the FCC said good things about Hugo Chavez.

I really don't agree with his enthusiasm for the man but he's entitled to admire him if he wants to.

It's what he DOES at the FCC, not his opinion about Venezuela, that matters.

Glenn Beck and Limbaugh just get apoplectic if anybody in the administration voices a viewpoint that's anywhere near left of far right.

Meantime they support right-wing extremists and try to portray them as centrists.

Just more partisan b.s.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

If you're gonna comment, at least have watched the show once or twice.

Beck has been talking about the Internet Security Act since it first came to light...latest discussion was 8/28. Watch the show, then let us know what you think. Don't just spout off your own dis-information.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, it looks as if GB was right about Obama's Czars, now that Van Jones is out of the picture, I am sure there will be more too follow.
Which I believe is a good thing.
There is no necessity for over populace in government interludes, we have to be weary of such thing's taking place. I agree we have some very troubling times a head, but with Obama's initiatives and his set checks and balances, we have too question of such a fast moving and highly expanding money machine scenario.
I would hope that our President See's how people are reacting and understand that after eight years of war and terror attacks that we as a nation believe we have the best country in the world and are willing to stand up for it, hell or high water, we are the one's that pay for it in the long run, which I am led to believe is the way that most Americans feel when it comes right down to it.
I say "Go GB!!! We are evidently on your mind for a better America."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join