It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's fear of Obama: Rush,Aug 26..must watch video WAKE UP AMERICA!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Will President Obama "seize power overnight" in a move to consolidate White House control of the U.S. government?

"I fear this government, this administration has so much framework already prepared, that they will seize power overnight before anybody even gives it a second thought," Beck said.

If you watch MSNBC, I contend that you will see the future because they are laying the ground for a horrible event ... anything from the right, there's some awful event and I fear this government, this administration has so much framework already prepared, that they will seize power overnight before anybody even gives it a second thought.

My lord if he is right what are we doing?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Rush, But thanks for posting this. I watched today on Beck and yes this is some serious $#!^.

I just got off the other thread about Beck and 3 million viewers, I'm sure this thread too will turn into a bash Beck thread. WTF he's just getting info. out there for us to research and gain knowledge and possibly prepare.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I haven't figured out why folks are giving beck such a hard time. I've been a listener for about 10+ years. In the old days it was basic news and a LOT of good comedy.

The times got weird and got curious.

He was HEAVY on the Teri Shiavo case (remember the lady the husband tried to wack only to have her in a coma and then used the system to kill her off the rest of the way?). A few more cases came...then 911.

Beck was FOREVER saying "dont give into the conspiracies"-that is until even he couldnt look away from it.

He has been down the bad roads and suffered through the "dark night of the soul"...and came out renewed. The man went to his god (i'm not a mormon, but hey! thats what he found that worked so good on him!) and turned on the "patriot blood"! Never figured why so many here give him and his mormonism such a problem. yeah, their not my thing but thats ok.

This dude has been solid on the ball for a long time now. I really love the way he blasts GE. They're a main sponser! I think he's getting a better audience than Savage (i like him too) because he keeps it calm but pointed. I am even thinking that savage yells too much but thats his nature. He's doing his part for the republic as well.

The last several nights have been heavy. Confirming what I've been suspecting for many years. he has said that he isnt sure if he'll be on for much longer on many occasions. I pray for he and his family but will not be surprised if he "has an accident". God speed Beck!

sandf

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You really dont have to agree with either of Beck's or Limbaugh's political views in order to see what is going on right in front of you. Its cencorship at its core. The gov is straight up going to say what you can and can not say on air along with taxing the hell outa the people that dont go along with their program. If thats not a violation of our bill of rights than i dont know what is.

I dont care if you are left or right wing, if you agree with this than you have some serious issues about what you stand for. The left is always taking the "First amendment" defense but they are going to let this happen? Hypocricy at its best. Guess they are only willing to fight for it if it works to further their agenda but if it happens to somebody else than they could care less.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
funny how I never heard any complaining about alll of this "groundwork"
being laid when Bush was raping us of our rights. Spying on us, posse comitatus, giving himself the right to declare martial law etc.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Then apparently you never listened to Beck.

He railed all over GWB as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Then apparently you never listened to Beck.

He railed all over GWB as well.

Yes your right.
But best i remember Conspiracy theorist At that time ..
Conspiracy theorist's at that time figured Fox news was the gang leader of the NWo or something.
the shill factory...

So most people blew him off.
Ya know the metaphor ..not the nasty one.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
AH, HA,

These guys are two much

Emotionally driven stuff if I have ever heard it....

The most dangerous period in Rush's life

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You must not have listened as hard as you do now, because it was just as hard then as it is now.

Beck has been 100% on this week. He's gone from a guy I'd watch/listen if I was bored to one of the only guys who's doing important news.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Apparently, Beck has even caught the eye of Sauron in Mordor the White House. He claims they have been contacting him in regards to calling Czars, Czars.

I *think* that MSM was calling them that under Bush. How touchy, feely the White House has become.

Seems Bush was setting up Obama administration with the TARP before he even took office. Now with Trillions of credit he can go on that big spending spree. To bad Obama duped not only Dems. but also many Repubs.

I hate to agree with Hannity but he actually sounded the alarm about this radical crap long before it ever happened. Now what are we going to do?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't know about Glenn Beck. But Republicans didn't stand up and object.. But I guess it's good, that they will whine now. But I bet they still wont get rid of the things bush did.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Apparently, Beck has even caught the eye of Sauron in Mordor the White House. He claims they have been contacting him in regards to calling Czars, Czars.

I *think* that MSM was calling them that under Bush. How touchy, feely the White House has become.

Seems Bush was setting up Obama administration with the TARP before he even took office. Now with Trillions of credit he can go on that big spending spree. To bad Obama duped not only Dems. but also many Repubs.

I hate to agree with Hannity but he actually sounded the alarm about this radical crap long before it ever happened. Now what are we going to do?

Hannity did NOTHING when Bush was in the White House except argue why we needed the Patriot act because the terrorist threat was sooooooo terrible. Hannity had that rep on to discuss RFID for children. *cough* Mark of the Beast *cough*

Hannity wouldn't be bellyaching about the quarantine legislation now if a Republican was in office.

Anyone partisan that wants to complain now about loss of rights gets no respect from me. When your guy is in the White House its all good, when its someone else's guy they call for revolution.

It is not "Obama" that is ruining the country. Obama, as Jones put it, is the new boss that looks like the old boss. He's part of the same problem just no one is willing to see it.

Democrat. Republican. They are all the same once they get to Washington.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST... my apologies to the mod's

GB has right thus far. Yes he is a bit mello dramatic, but there should be fear involved with this issue. This is by no means "NEW" news. There are a lot of evidences and affiliations of the OBADMIN that was predicted of the outcome of his "NOW" innauguration to the WH.
QWhen the "Obama Bshers" and the "Obama Lusters" were talking about his now obvious votes for being in office, there wasn't a single question that I could've asked that wasn't look from one extremist to the opposite side of the extremist.
I didn't vote for him or any other of the PTB's, government is lost to the effects of personal gains and self reliant ideals. We are in for a very rough ride, and as most of teh poster's here, if you haven't watched and "LISTENED" to Mr. Glen Beck, then you are being as narcisitic as our government controler's have become.
There was a man named Webster G. Tarpley that had created an analitical history of the bush Admin., both Senior and Jr. they are investigations to the type of people they were by character, he hit the nail on the head. When he did his research for the Barrack Hussein Obama political history analogy, he actually had to write not one but two books over his time in office. Granted that they are they are not commissioned writing's but this guy is really a historical and demographical researcher, he had his books prepared back in either July, August or September of 2008, and his predoctions have been scarily becoming a reality.

Here, listen to what he has too say, and recognize the fact that he speaks of the presidential matter as a premeditated example of "IF" Obama made it to the presidency.
I couldn't get the "Embed" to work, but her are the links to the video I am speaking of.
Pay close attention to the written caption on the right of teh youtube screen, to me it says it all, and remember, this was before Obama won the election.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

So, for me, and my personal ability of judging character and can decipher between word's and action, our new pres. is truly causing "CHANGE" and not in a good way. IMHO

[edit on 043131p://2574 by Allred5923]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
GB has right thus far. Yes he is a bit mello dramatic, but there should be fear involved with this issue. This is by no means "NEW" news. There are a lot of evidences and affiliations of the OBADMIN that was predicted of the outcome of his "NOW" innauguration to the WH.
QWhen the "Obama Bshers" and the "Obama Lusters" were talking about his now obvious votes for being in office, there wasn't a single question that I could've asked that wasn't look from one extremist to the opposite side of the extremist.
I didn't vote for him or any other of the PTB's, government is lost to the effects of personal gains and self reliant ideals. We are in for a very rough ride, and as most of teh poster's here, if you haven't watched and "LISTENED" to Mr. Glen Beck, then you are being as narcisitic as our government controler's have become.
There was a man named Webster G. Tarpley that had created an analitical history of the bush Admin., both Senior and Jr. they are investigations to the type of people they were by character, he hit the nail on the head. When he did his research for the Barrack Hussein Obama political history analogy, he actually had to write not one but two books over his time in office. Granted that they are they are not commissioned writing's but this guy is really a historical and demographical researcher, he had his books prepared back in either July, August or September of 2008, and his predoctions have been scarily becoming a reality.

Here, listen to what he has too say, and recognize the fact that he speaks of the presidential matter as a premeditated example of "IF" Obama made it to the presidency.
I couldn't get the "Embed" to work, but her are the links to the video I am speaking of.
Pay close attention to the written caption on the right of teh youtube screen, to me it says it all, and remember, this was before Obama won the election.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

So, for me, and my personal ability of judging character and can decipher between word's and action, our new pres. is truly causing "CHANGE" and not in a good way. IMHO

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The problem with both Beck and Rush is one can never know how much of what you get is factual truth or twisted and sensationalized material otherwise known as "entertainment"

We need real voices of dissent not political news entertainers.

We need engaged Americans who still retain the ability to think for themselves, outside of the compressed bubbles of right and left extremist forms of mass media.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
The problem with both Beck and Rush is one can never know how much of what you get is factual truth or twisted and sensationalized material otherwise known as "entertainment"

We need real voices of dissent not political news entertainers.

We need engaged Americans who still retain the ability to think for themselves, outside of the compressed bubbles of right and left extremist forms of mass media.

If you would watch and listen to Beck, you would know that you are wrong.

Beck tells you to do the research yourself.

He tells you not to take his word for it, but YOU do the research, and come to your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
IMHO, Beck, Limbaugh, Savage, and Hannity are disinformation strategists. They keep the "right" from noticing the real issues, such as Obama's new 'Internet Security' Act.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Seize power lol. Like the executive branch is meek and timid. Ahem, no sir, I just cannot fathom it. Since Obama wants to nationalize everything they should seize all defense industries and subvert them to federal control. It would actually save us money. KBR is gettiing paid 10 even 20 precent markups on contracts it does, Then we tax it to death so it becomes unprofitable and it will dwither on the vine .
Obama does just about whatever he wants and the people are standing here slackjawed in confusion.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think if Glenn Beck/Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity honestly cared about radio talk show possibly getting censored, they would have already mentioned that Michael Savage has been banned from entering the United Kingdom.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You know what else confuses me about Glenn Beck? He claims his radio show is the 3rd most listened to talk show. But Michael Savage also says that. Confusing...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join