It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Health Organization administers sterilization vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

In a special report by James Miller from Human Life International, WHO is charged with sterilizing millions of unsuspecting women from underdeveloped countries. The tool used was a tetanus shot laced with human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.

hCG alerts the woman that her body is pregnant and causes the release of other hormones to prepare for continuation of the pregnancy. The clearly documented report stated that "when hCG is introduced into the body coupled with a tetanus toxoid carrier, antibodies will be formed not only against tetanus but also against hCG. In this case the body fails to recognize hCG as a friend and will produce anti-hCG antibodies. The antibodies will attack subsequent pregnancies by killing the hCG which naturally sustains a pregnancy; when a woman has sufficient anti-hCG antibodies in her system, she is rendered incapable of maintaining a pregnancy." In effect, a married woman could have many spontaneous abortions.

The way in which the tetanus shots are administered points to the motive. In Mexico and the Philippines millions of only women, between the ages of 15 and 45 (don't men and children get tetanus?) were vaccinated. In Nicaragua the ages of the women were between 12 and 49. The vaccines in every instance were laced with hCG. Interestingly enough, the Center for Disease Control has set these ages as the reproductive years for females.

www.apfn.org...

If this is true, what could be in the other vaccinations WHO wants to impose on society? What is going to be in that swine flu vaccine that they want to give to children and pregnant women? If something like this were to be implemented in other vaccines, mass sterilization is possible. Gardisil anyone??

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Very good post.

The more people know about dangers of the so called vaccines... the less chances it is for the secret government to conrol our lives.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I believe the three tetanus shots take out the thyroid. The result is women who are unable to treat the thyroid can not carry children to term.

I am also concerned that gardasil which carries the live hp virus may increase the chances that women will develop cervical cancer with inferility as side effect and early death for women being the goal.

Both vaccines have been hell on women and girls. Women who have low fuctioning thyroids have no energy.In the third world this would put poor women on shaky ground in terms of survival. Way too many girls are dying from gardasil. I believe whoever is behind these vaccines has no use for women and is just using the depopulation(evil in and of itself) agenda to kill women.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Could be anything. A cocktail of sorts.

Whenever I think of WHO distributing shots, I always recall the AIDS speculations - speculations I think have more than a grain of truth in them.

Is it good for the few, or good for the many?

Compounding that question with - the end justifies the means - and it just doesn't sound good. Not to this fool.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If I remember correctly this has also been done with smallpox vaccines in Africa and South American countries. This is not a new thing for WHO.

As disturbing as this is it seems to be somewhat standard practice.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That's why I'm not going to take any of their stuff.
In Africa there was also some type of conection with shots, for small poxs, and the people in that area latter coming up postive for HIV and AIDS.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I just got Gardisil the other day. I haven't had any issues, it was just the first dose.

But to be honest, one of my best friends contracted HPV as a teen and now, at age 20, has cervical cancer.

So it's completely fine, but I don't really think it's going to post a fertility problem and I'd rather not contract HPV when around 80% of women do at some point. HPV can cause fertility, cancer, isolation, all that good stuff. Yes you can have HPV in the form of a basic wart. But I'd rather not take the chance with one of the types which causes cancer.

According to the American Social Health Association, approximately 5.5 million new cases of sexually transmitted HPV infections are reported every year, though 6.2 million new infections are estimated to occur. At least 20 million people in the United States are already infected -- most of them may not even know it.

Current statistics on HPV indicate that at least 50 percent of sexually active men and women acquire a genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have been infected with genital HPV infection.

hpv.emedtv.com...

[edit on 8/27/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Should start calling the WHO the WDO - World Death Org. Seems that health is not one of the factors in their decisions. I can't seem to find anytihing good coming from them lately, or ever that I can recall.

I gave this a Digg to get the word out. Anything to discredit WHO is good by me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Before this excerpt she said something like " we need to trust the govt"
yeah right. Why would we do that?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have noticed that when they did this with the tetnus shot that they gave three injections/boosters. Gardisil also uses three shots. And Gardisil is given to young girls and women of child bearing years, just as this tainted tetnus vaccines were done.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by Jessicamsa]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This happened way back in the early 90s. And was documented by the BBC a year later.

Some threads have already discussed it: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's the World Health Organization, not the Human Health Organization. They are interested in the health of the World as a whole, and with all the people breeding like rabbits, they see it as a threat to the health of the Earth as a whole. Not just us. I'd like you to convince the world that we need to stop having babies, or at least 1-2 per household. People generally do not care about anything except their own wants, regardless of the effect 12 billion people with have on the things we share our world with.

These people are going to depopulate the world, let all the animals have it back and pretty much own there own planet like the Garden of Eden. If I were them I would demolish all business, factories and everything.. The Earth would be beautiful.

I in no way agree with what they are trying to do (it's like MoonRaker, haha) but hey, I can see where they are coming from at least..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It is always good to prevent a disease before the infection happens. Similarly tetanus toxoid vaccine shall be given before pregnancy. If it has to be given during pregnancy (in case if the person shows some tetanus symptoms ), the period of pregnancy should be studied and the vaccine should be administered when it is anticipated that HCG antibodies will not reach the threshold of causing abortions.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davisjamespaul
It is always good to prevent a disease before the infection happens. Similarly tetanus toxoid vaccine shall be given before pregnancy. If it has to be given during pregnancy (in case if the person shows some tetanus symptoms ), the period of pregnancy should be studied and the vaccine should be administered when it is anticipated that HCG antibodies will not reach the threshold of causing abortions.

huh???

what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? This thread is about deliberately tainting a vaccine so that women are forced sterile. The antibodies were in the vaccines.

top topics

join