It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Im Black47 this is my story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hi I would like to introduce my self. I have been reading the forums for years. I belieave it is time for me to join the community.

Before I discoverd ATS i was terrified of aliens ( I'm a big fella 6'1 240lbs)
I have used ATS to over come my fears so I would like to thank everyone.

I would like to get my story out. Because I have never told anyone and need to get some of this off my chest.

It all started at a young age. I guess I was four or five when the dreams started.
the earliest dream i can rember is watching a local new station with my familys and neighbors in my living room and on the TV was some thing like a weather map showing where the aliens were landing. next thing was a loud rattling sound from outside and my father going to check on it. and from be hind the garbage cans came several beings. I rember nothing else.

That was the first of my dreams.

For years after that i dreamed of seeing UFO's either out side my house or while driving in cars.

Later on in life as I reachd my middle teens stranger and stranger things would happen to me.

One night I was roughly 15 at the time I was watching the news on channel 11 around 10 PM. I decided it was bed time because I had school in the morning.

I dreamed that night that I got up and changed the channel to channel 6 and watched the end of die hard. twoards the end I felt spooked and decided to run upstairs ( I had a basement bedroom) as I got up the stairs I froze in place and saw a bright light come in through the doors and windows on one side of the house. The next thing I rember was the alarm clock going off and as I got up and went twoards the bathroom I noticed that the cable box said channel 6 on it and not the channel 11 that i was watching when I decided to go to bead. I was freaked out for months.

Not much happend after that until i reached my 20's

This is when the slep paralasis started I would wake up paralized unable to scream or open my eyes or move. sometimes I would hear talking around me the voice always sounded snake like with a lot of ssss in the words. one night durning the paralasis i felt something cold go down my neck and horrible pain started. I woke in the morining touched the back of my neck and felt a very faint scar.

I have allways had a small lump on the back of my skull. one of my episodes was the feeling of somthing sucking on it and more of the ssss snake talk.

Other times I would just feel fear and could not escape the room I was in.

There are many more incidents but these are the worst that stick out to me.

I became and disattached I starting smokeing and drinking.

I started fighting mentaly when I would have an episode.

this seemed to work. ontop of a medication.

However the episodes are starting again. after almost 6 years with out them.

Well thank you for reading

I look foward to being a full member = )

I would like to thank Internos, skyfloating, Jkrong and all the others ATS'rs that have helped me over come to terms with my fears if they are real or not.

one cannot trust dreams or memorys

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Black47

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us
If you have any questions at all, please do ask

Peace & Love,
Scooby Doo (aka ATS Lloyd Banks)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Good morning Black47.

Welcome to ATS.

Your dreams sound frightening. Hopefully you can understand them more by discussing them with your new family of ATS members.

Glad you joined.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and I can at least eliminate one of your fears…
Everyone has a small lump on the back of their skull, it’s called your “Inion”.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Sorry, deleted

[edit on 27/8/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

BTW, Great thread man
ATS is a great, helpful, friendly community

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Sorry, deleted

[edit on 27/8/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Firstly, welcome.

Secondly, your story sounds so familiar to me, it almost like déjà vu. Strange.

In any case, things will start happening that will probably make all of this clear. Looks like it's going to be fun. heh

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Black47

Man, that's some heavy stuff.

Try not to use meds. They just cover stuff up - don't help you really deal with it.

I'm not going to preach, but you do have a lot of different choices that might help you understand what you've been going through. Don't let anyone just dismiss it and tell you you're crazy or something. Things like this happen for reasons.

I hope you're doing okay otherwise. It's good to have a place in society; something you can do that's valued by others. It's good to have friends and other people to be interested in. For example, I have a place near me called "Museum of Mysteries." They have informal gettogethers and people can talk about weird things that have happened to them. They also have a regular meeting of people who talk about unusual technologies. There might be something like that where you are, too.

We'll be watching out for your posts!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
welcome man let me help you.
sleep paralyzes is frightening but you shouldnt be scared of aliens,they dont usualy come to the people who think about them,like 1% in a 10000000.
it makes alot more sense to be scared ot ghosts and such.
so cool,if u know your enemy,the fear suddenly dies,have a wonderfull time,you gonna learn much here,but just dont believe everything,get logical about it

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey mate welcome ,
had some experiences that sound alike. dont be afraid of that you dont know, dreams can get the best of you, im in my mid 20's and have had sleep paralysis before ...... can be scary at times, i understand how you feel and if i can offer any advice feel to u2u me.
might start a thread asking the age of ppl experiencing sleep paralysis, could be interesting.
anyways dont let aliens scare you mate, we as humans are stronger then we are given credit for. Should try meditation it works wonders,wait till we discover our true potential.
peace....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welocme = )

I'm amazed by the tricks that one's mind can play.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Black47

Now don't go all Cheshire Cat on us. It's as real as anything. So yes, it is funny how the mind plays tricks on us.

Not many of us are laughing though. But then again, we really are.

And yes, the suggestion of taking up meditation is spot on. Do it. It's quite simply the best thing you'll ever do.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey bro.
I hope You have a lot of fun in this website.
Increase your awareness in it.

Always hold on to your beliefs and your Truth.

Much Love

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
First, welcome!

Secondly, I participated in controlled drea studies for a number of years when I was younger. I really do believe dreams are our subconcious trying to communicate with us when it otherwise couldn't. If you have any questions please be my guest and ask away. I'll do my best to answer, as will the other gentle souls of ATS.

Enjoy your stay friend. I look forward to reading and participating in any threads you may start.

a2d

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join