It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first "psycic" experience when i was 3 or 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I used to live in Cuba till the age of about 4 and a half. I was walking through a feild with two other kids when i was 3 or 4 and the kids i was walking with were both a year or two older than i so they were more far along in everything basically. They were talking about "when i was younger..." and "when i was younger that...." you get the impression.

So being a little kid i tried to mimic them in a sense by thinking back in time, and what i came up with were images of me as an adult so i started to respond "when i was older..." and they both started to laugh, but little did they know i was not making that up i really had a memory.

I still have a hazy memory of the image that appeared in my mind that day, and why the hell in the world would that day/incident stick out so much in my head that i will never forget it? Take it for what you will, opinions would be nice

If you dont beleive me or think im lying please dont post in this thread, you will be ignored and marked for moderation and i have no reason to lie

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Gladius]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gladius
I still have a hazy thought of what i thought about that day

You're not the only one.

Are you saying you had a vision of what you would be like in the future..?

If so, that is definitely a good reason to stick in your head so long...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gladius
So being a little kid i tried to mimic them in a sense by thinking back in time,

No i did not get a future vision, i feel like i got a vision from the past, and my brain simply just tried to remember the past like the other kids were doing.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gladius

o.k.

So, maybe a little reincarnation going on..?

and my brain simply just tried to remember the past

Did you see yourself clearly, or was it muddled..?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
yes thats what im getting at, like another life

I saw myself clearly but really dont remember much, the only thing i can remember clearly was i was wearing a white button down shirt with short sleeves, i think i had black hair, thats about all the details i can actually remember

But i remember vividly and for sure that i DID have some kind of image that day, and i remember that moment so clearly still to this day im 25 years old now. I only remember very few things from cuba but this incident still feels like it happened just yesterday.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gladius

I believe you man...

Most people can't see beyond their own nose - so ludicrous or not, good on ya for getting the brain working.

If the universe truly does have multiple dimensions/time-lines, than you may have gotten caught up in some glitch or whatever...either way, keep diggiin'.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sounds like spontaneous past life memory to me
i really hate one line posts

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I believe you. I used to be psychic when I was a little kid. Now I lost that ability though.

top topics

join