It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to organ harvesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

OR...

It may all depend on when the organs were harvested.
I mean some kid riding his bike home looking forward to eating the chicken nuggets he just picked up one second and the next he is dead is pretty abrupt. vs harvesting organs from somebody who died in hospital during an operation being asleep and drugged.

Edit to add:
Why are we assuming they are memories? She started physically craving Chicken nuggets. It all could have been a residual chemical reaction that was taking place within the donors body prior to passing. These in turn would have been released within the recipients body?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes you are right it could be that.But i have also heard of the stories such as someone taking up the violin after a transplant,the donor was a keen violinist.Another one where a man took up surfing and again the donor was a keen surfer.So..i don't know what to think.It isn't common though..but the crap they probably put in chicken nuggets to make people crave for more could well be the factor in that particular case.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well this may go on to prove that what we think of as memories are not just stored in the brain via some gray matter storage means. But may some day be proven that they are some sort of bio-chemical/electrical medium. Where every cell in our body stores some sort of "Memory"

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Yeah I don't believe in ghosts or ghostly apparitions either.

Yeah apparently you don't believe in physics either.

Energy is created daily when we drive our cars the energy stored in the fuel is dormant and is released when ignited (creating energy from nothing). Without the ignition the fuel is nothing more than a liquid that sits in a tank and fuel lines. Using a bit of energy release/creates more energy.

Sorry but you are wrong, and you are showing a total lack of understanding, or knowledge on how an engine works...

An engine does not make "energy out of nothing"... I do hope by now that you know you have to put gasoline, or diesel into your engine, otherwise have you ever owned a car?

BTW, energy is NEVER dormant... Energy is always moving, always changing, this is why there is ALWAYS lost energy even when you don't use equipment that needs energy.

Try leaving your car without using it for over a year with a good battery and see how much energy is left. The same thing happens to batteries, and any other form of stored energy.

Even in the transmision of energy through mediums such as cables energy bleeds out in other forms of energy.

What happens to the energy contained in your body when you die is that it becomes a part of the earth around it. As we decompose the energy stored in our bodies is release/created back into the environment. I would love to see some definitive proof of the claims that memory can move from person to person with the implantation of organs, but that is not going to happen because it is not possible. The cells that “hold” memory are different than organ cells.

Do yourself a favor and instead of making up your own claims do a little research first.

First of all the part of our being that goes back to the "earth" is matter, which decomposes and becomes part of new life.

Just like all matter eventually makes it back into the cycle of life, energy does the same.

There is no "creation out of nothing". Your car engine does not "creates energy out of nothing", but instead it uses matter to transform one form of energy into another.

You may transfer some nerve cells with the organ but the possibility of them transmitting memory is just not possible. If it were possible for organs to do such things we could have already ended comas and being brain dead.
Raist

Well sorry to tell you Raist that this is a known medical issue, and as I pointed out by the scientific jounal I gave, which obviously you didn't bothered to read, there really are cases in which people acquire habits from the previous owners of transplanted organs.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just because some people experience this, and others don't it doesn't mean it is not real.

For one reason or another, those people who have these experiences are very similar to what many blind people experience which most people who can see don't experience at all.

The brain of blind people balances the lack of their sight by developing even more many, if not most other senses.

Why is it do difficult for some people to understand that cells are not only alive, and are electrical in nature, but they do have the ability to store information much like DNA has genetic instructions that makes us physically into what we are.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
it should be noted that there are brain cells in the heart.

somata in the heart

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Wow, either you are looking for an argument or you fail at reading.

I said an engine runs off the energy created from fuel. I would go into a deeper explanation on how a combustion engine works but this thread is not about that. This thread is also not about memories transferring through organ transplants. The issue is not big enough to be real or there would be a far greater number of cases. People can change suddenly as one can suddenly become allergic to something they have enjoyed their whole life. The body is constantly changing.

As for the rest of your post well if you are being taught ghosts in physics maybe you should get a different teacher. The paranormal is not something that belongs in a physics classroom.

Your lack of attention to my post in general is why I am not bothering to reply further. Get over yourself dude or learn to read my posts better.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

to be fair, you said energy was created.
"energy can be neither created nor destroyed"

it's a natural law, kids!

energy can only be converted from one form into another, it cannot be created.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Now_Then

I would say in the case of some of those fellows harvesting while they were alive and with no anesthesia would be a good way to do it, that way you get them really fresh. I do not see a real reason to be quick and painless with individuals like them.

But that would be a bit cruel for the taste of some people. I guess we could go with a bullet to the dome to get it done with quick for the more docile group who would speak up about cruel and unusual punishment.

I recall though hearing years ago that some of the donors from the Chinese prison system were nothing more than thieves at times or other crimes that are less serious than murder. I would not back a system that does that sort of thing. But if they were only harvesting from the most serious offenders then let the organs fly to the donors without pause.

Raist

Well, why don't you move to a country that shares your opinion on human rights.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
No surprise... Especially after those death-mobiles delivering executions to smaller outlying towns that can't afford or have the facilities to execute citizens criminals properly.

This topic reminds me of something that I've suspected but never been found anything, anywhere to back me up. Except maybe a movie like The Island. But I suspected long before that ever came on the scene...

How do this Über-rich folks and even our own congress people live so damn long??? AND how do they stay so sharp??? AT FREAKIN 80 years old!

Do they have access to some Über-Heathcare? Zippers on their front side so they can replace dying organs on demand??

Obviously, with the death of Kennedy ... Brain Cancer they can't replace a ravaged brain, but organs can, relatively speaking these days, be replaced on a whim (if you have the loot?).

I'd love to see an expose (pictures of naked old politicians or Über-leetz could be really gross) of them showing off their body zippers.

How do they do it? 80-90 years old and virtually doing back flips.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Your best statment is to move to another country?

So you think people such as Albert Fish and others I named should be all safe and comfy in a jail while someone else dies because they need an organ?

You do know what those people did right? You know about the atrocious things they did to innocent people right? So it is better to let them live the rest of their life sitting in jail than to let someone who can actually contribute to society live? Doing something like this to Albert Fish, Ted Bundy, or others like them would have been the best thing those people had ever done in life. Every one of them was worthless sacks of garbage. To harvest the organs of convicted serial killers, torturers, and rapists would be a great thing.

Think about it, serial child molesters actually giving something worthwhile to society by giving their life so others could live. What a great day that would be. Fewer taxes for all of us in the end as the prisons start to empty and normal people that contribute to society get a longer life.

Raist

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Actually to be fair I said it (energy) was released/created.

It takes a process to release the energy from the fuel. Without the process the fuel could fill the car and it would do nothing. In a sense a spark does "create" energy by releasing it. It was not there (in a useful form) before the process of releasing it.

You could fill a building with gasoline and never get a car to run without releasing the energy in the fuel through the process of combustion.

Raist

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
to be fair, you said verbatim, "creating energy from nothing".

Energy is created daily when we drive our cars the energy stored in the fuel is dormant and is released when ignited (creating energy from nothing).
Raist

not trying to nitpick, just trying to identify the source of the miscommunication.

anyway, how about them brain cells in the heart?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Read the whole quote you just quoted.

Perhaps I should have put the quotation marks around that part to show that I was speaking in layman’s terms. But if one reads the whole quote they could clearly see what was being said. Nitpick all you like. I know what I said, perhaps I missed something with my grammar but the average poster could easily decipher what was being said.

Some people just like to be jack offs though and try to prove their intelligence by pointing out some errors in others postings. Not saying you are doing that, but there are those who like to do it. Others fail at reading or just want to argue.

Raist

top topics

<< 1   >>

join