It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to organ harvesting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

China admits to organ harvesting

blacklistednews.com

The scarcity of available organs has led to a thriving black market in trafficked organs, and in an effort to stop this the government passed a law in 2007 banning trafficking as well as the donation of organs to unrelated recipients.

But in practice, illegal transplants - some from living donors - are still frequently reported by the media and the Ministry of Health.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Seems like China has a pretty big problem with a large population that needs organ transplants.

I'm all for organ donation from prisoners but dear lord! illegal transplants from live donors? Can you imagine the places some of these operations take place?

Are all the "donors" there of their own free will? Somehow I doubt it.

My thoughts are conjecture though... it's China after all, we never get enough news out of them.

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Lemme get this straight:
You're all for the harvesting of organs from the executed bodies of, falun gong practitioners, community leaders and dissenters of any kind? or just regular criminals, thieves and murderers? cuz China does both.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader

Lemme get this straight:
You're all for the harvesting of organs from the executed bodies of, falun gong practitioners, community leaders and dissenters of any kind? or just regular criminals, thieves and murderers? cuz China does both.

People support ANY kind of forced organ donation? What is this, 1309?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
China?

Maybe its time the whole world admitted to the practice?

lol

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
As long as it is from people like Albert Fish, Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, David Parker Ray, or those like them I have no problem with it. People like that owe society a huge debt anyway. If they are harvesting from the average criminal though that is slightly different.

If any of those listed or those like them could contribute anything positive to society donation whether of free will or by taking the organ would be better than what they contributed.

On the other side of this China and others have been doing this for years. I wonder how and why it came out that China is doing it.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is just "recycling" taken to the extreme! It is all Al Gore's fault!

It certainly should be voluntary, but I agree that many people have forfeited their rights, and they owe society the debt. The flipside, especially in a place like China, is that it gives them motivation to arrest poor people or political dissenters on trumped up charges, just to obtain the organs!

This issue probably has no solution; I can't even decide how I feel about it myself!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
As long as it is from people like Albert Fish, Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, David Parker Ray, or those like them I have no problem with it.

Have you ever read about those people that have received organs and suddenly develop urges and habits that the donor had? You know they started smoking, started eating fish fingers with cheese and chive sandwich spread, riding motorcycles.... Killing people

It may not be such a wise idea to get organs from convicted killers!

This is why those stem cell opposer's need to get off their high horse and beat them selves in the groin with a cricket bat.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Yes, I have read about such things.

I do not prescribe to the belief that they are anything other than chance or something developed in the receivers mind nothing more.

I do not believe that the organ would hold memory and transfer it to another though. To me that is a bit of hog wash. If I ever see any substantial proof of such occurrences being real I would change my mind.

Until then convicted serial killers, torturers, and rapists organs could save lives to replace those destroyed.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

True - I don't think the receivers should be told at all, that could really screw with a persons head.

I wonder what execution method is best, Gas or injection must be out straight away, probably electrocution as well... So hanging or the good old bullet to the back of the head I would of thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There was a fascinating story along those lines in the LA Times I believe, It was back a few years. Where this lady received a lung transplant and after her stay at hospital developed a craving for McDonald's chicken nuggets. She never ate there, she thought it was disgusting.

It came to light many months later why...

She did some investigating and found out that the lung donor was actually a 15 year old boy who was killed while riding his bike back from McDonald's after purchasing Chicken nuggets.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I would say in the case of some of those fellows harvesting while they were alive and with no anesthesia would be a good way to do it, that way you get them really fresh. I do not see a real reason to be quick and painless with individuals like them.

But that would be a bit cruel for the taste of some people. I guess we could go with a bullet to the dome to get it done with quick for the more docile group who would speak up about cruel and unusual punishment.

I recall though hearing years ago that some of the donors from the Chinese prison system were nothing more than thieves at times or other crimes that are less serious than murder. I would not back a system that does that sort of thing. But if they were only harvesting from the most serious offenders then let the organs fly to the donors without pause.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would need to see confirmed proof of this story and others before I would believe such a thing occurred.

The whole idea of an organ holding memory and conveying it to another seems beyond possible. Now if we were talking brain transplant or something similar I might agree. But just a organ I would have to say no.

If she was in the hospital for a lung transplant it is doubtful she was in there for simply a weekend sort of thing. I would imagine she was there long enough and had enough hospital food that she could likely have desired something completely different. We also have to look at the fact that she was under heavy medication for a period of time which could possibly alter her thoughts and cravings.

These are but a few other reasons I can think of besides memory passing from person to person through organs.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
I do not believe that the organ would hold memory and transfer it to another though. To me that is a bit of hog wash. If I ever see any substantial proof of such occurrences being real I would change my mind.

Are the laws of conservation of energy also hogwash to you?

Energy can never be created or destroyed, it can transform from one form into another.

Thoughts are energy, and actions derive from thoughts. This is why ghostly apparitions can leave an inprint of some event/entity more so if there is/was a traumaic event.

Many people who get transplants are not told who was the donor, yet there are recipients who have developed certain new habits they never had, yet the original owner of the organs did have such habits.

Not only can certain events be inprinted in areas, hence ghostly apparitions plague such areas, but organs can, and do become inprinted by the thoughts of it's owner.

We do know as a fact for example that we can transmit information through light, and what is light but energy?

Transplanted organs can act just like crystal quartz which have good properties to retain information.

Since we are electrical beings, and electricity does move through the entire body, with the new organs the "inprint" from the thoughts of the previous owner can be accessed by the brain which picks up such new information, and could turn it into a new habit.

This is known as "Cellular memory".

www.mc.cc.md.us...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Well I was just conveying what I read.
Not making any claims. I thought it relevant to the topic. If I come across the article I'll be sure to U2U you.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader

Lemme get this straight:

Oopsy, made that sound pretty bad didnt I.

I am all for organ donation from consenting prisoners about to be executed.

My bad!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I just gave a link from the "MONTGOMERY COLLEGE STUDENT JOURNAL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS" in which cases of heart transplants that have acquired the habits of the original owners of the heart are discussed.

If this can happen with the heart, it can happen with any other organ, although in the research I gave it is believed this happens because of a certain characteristic of the heart as an organ.

But the thing is as you pointed out, it is true that there are cases of people who received other organs and have also experienced a transplant of not only matter, but thoughts/energy from the previous owner of the transplanted organ.

This does not happen all the time, but it does happen.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yeah I don't believe in ghosts or ghostly apparitions either.

Energy is created daily when we drive our cars the energy stored in the fuel is dormant and is released when ignited (creating energy from nothing). Without the ignition the fuel is nothing more than a liquid that sits in a tank and fuel lines. Using a bit of energy release/creates more energy.

What happens to the energy contained in your body when you die is that it becomes a part of the earth around it. As we decompose the energy stored in our bodies is release/created back into the environment. I would love to see some definitive proof of the claims that memory can move from person to person with the implantation of organs, but that is not going to happen because it is not possible. The cells that “hold” memory are different than organ cells.

You may transfer some nerve cells with the organ but the possibility of them transmitting memory is just not possible. If it were possible for organs to do such things we could have already ended comas and being brain dead.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It is cool. I don't want to take over the thread from it's original intent. I was just stating some thoughts lol. I'ld love to see the article though.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes but think about how many transplants happen every year...yet this phenomena is not widespread at all,vast majority don't experience this.Same goes with near death experiences,only a very small percentage of people have them.That to me personally casts doubt on the phenomena.Still interesting though.

Edit:Then again,maybe sometimes the memories and habits people get from them are not significant enough for someone to notice,while others are.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Solomons]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join