It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those against Iran. Open your eyes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I was really getting tired of all the bashing on Iran. And annoyed at the confution around the subject, you never accually know whats going on because of all the disinfo. The media has fed you a whole lot of lies and does not tell you the real facts, but what they show you is what the US Gov. wants you to see.
I have the full vidio here at home but its too large to upload onto ATS. Therefore, I have posted the Youtube clips.
For any bashers,please watch this before you comment.

Iran is not the problem.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You are right. Iran is not the problem. We...in the U.S... are the problem.

We freed Europe twice at the cost of over 100,000 American lives. We freed 50 million in Iraq. We freed Grenada, the Phillipines, Panama, Japan... and did not keep any of the territory.

80% of all Nobles for Medicine are American.

Americans are simply evil, greedy Christian, racist white supremecists.

Iran is is simple, pure Muslim nation looking to help its neigbors looking to bring the 12th Imam and end the world in a fire filled holocaust that will start with the Israeli nation.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Nothing like a little history to refresh peoples memories.

A History Of CIA Coups And Atrocities
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A history of US backed foreign coup d'états and operation TP-AJAX
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love these topics

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Nicely said! I still cant figure out if Isreal is innocent in all of this.It seeems like they sit on the fence a bit. If someone could explain that to me it would be great.

It is beyond me how people can be such monsters! And how some people accually believe the bs they spin and support them.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

Nicely said! I still cant figure out if Isreal is innocent in all of this.It seeems like they sit on the fence a bit. If someone could explain that to me it would be great.

It is beyond me how people can be such monsters! And how some people accually believe the bs they spin and support them.

I dont think crmanager was agreeing with you. I caught a little sarcasm in that post...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

A little? But hey, whatever people need to tell themselves so they don't have to rethink everything they "know."

Wouldn't want to have to give up FNC and CNN.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Oh gosh, you're right. I misinterpreted his post. Well then, I would advise he watch the vids, which he obviously didn't. Thanks though!
x

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Take your blinders off buddy! Next time, try not to swallow whatever it is they are feeding you.

Oh, and don't drink the tapwater!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Iran is different than Iraq or Afghanistan, and here is why: The Iranians want to live a mostly secular life, but the government is extremely Islamic. There is the death penalty for apostasy (changing your religion), blasphemy (which could mean anything), adultery, and so on. Iraq's Saddam Hussein was secular. Afghanistan was/is Radically Islamic and rules Radically Islamic people. Iran's government is insane!!! The people do not like their Radical Islamic government. I think it will take time, but a revolution will succeed without interference from America at all.

Pakistan is scary (nuclear armed). The government is secular, but rules mostly Radical Islamic people. It's a ticking time-bomb!! If the Radicals take over the government, there will be nuclear war faster than a rabbit f---s!!!!! Say good-bye to India, and likely most of the world as we know it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The reason so many Americans dislike Iran is because the media tells them too. Iran is baddddd country! They have to be told what to think, plain and simple.

If there was a news report on Fox tomorrow saying scientists had discovered that the moon is indeed made of cheese, i have no doubt that many would believe it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think that there is some serious confusion with many people. Most people believe what they read and what they are told. There is a stark difference between the Mullah that currently rule the roost and the good citizens of Iran.

Sadly, the people are being kept under the fearful thumb of the Mullah and the crazy clerics. The majority want the Mullah out of power. It is just going to take a civil uprising on a massive scale to topple the old regime that has held power since 1977.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Agree one hundred percent. America is a master at smoke and mirrors, lies and deceit. Our government has the population in their pocket. It tells us what to think, who to hate, etc. America's left hand is busy distracting you with a trick while its right hand steals your wallet. And shame on all of us for letting it happen unchecked and unchallenged.

new topics

top topics

join