It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar - Video Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have searched the ATS forums and to no avail have found any threads about his 'Top Secret UFO' interviews. I saw this on TV a long time ago, when I was just a little one... But I thought I would share it with the community for those of you that haven't seen it before or are interested in re-watching it. Enjoy

Robert Scott Lazar (January 26, 1959), or Bob Lazar, claims to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), located near Groom Lake, Nevada, next to Area 51.[citation needed] According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion.

Because of 'supposed' threats on Bob Lazar's life he was forced to come forward with the following claims in the interviews: "Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar"

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

[edit on 26-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Very nice, thank you.

The thing is he couldnt make up all this. This is to much detailed information. And sometimes, for example when asked if he really saw a alien on S4, he say he wouldnt believe it was one, but it was something that the 2 scientists were looking at. So he goes more to a skeptic position, in spite of much videos were people say it is. But after what he saw, he certainly believes something is building that crafts.

And human race is a professional copying stuff. So now they trying make crafts too.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know a lot of people hate on Lazar but I honestly feel that theres a lot of truth to his story.

I love how in video # 4 he describes the way they operate and it all makes perfect since...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I already posted this Youtube video interview of Lazar on page 1 of my S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar Thread:

Youtube Bob Lazar Interview/S4 Lazar Movie Thread

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I can't wait till the real story comes out.
What will it be now.
Who's theory will out.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

Agree, his story is so detailed and compelling that it SEEMS undeniably true... The only problem, not much proof... just his word vs the world

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think he might be exaggerating his importance or involvement in whatever project he was assigned, but he does have a lot of inside info that would be impossible to make up, including the time and location of test flights. I believe there is at the very least a kernel of truth to his story.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
crzy how he was getting paid by the navy. Somenody made a post claimin dat they navy was behind the real space missions. But Bob's story is very interesting.. I jus hope he is credible

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
crzy how he was getting paid by the navy. Somenody made a post claimin dat they navy was behind the real space missions. But Bob's story is very interesting.. I jus hope he is credible

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
just heard about a movie starring matt damen as lazar coming out... hopefully its good... but ya, love to watch these interviews... this is some of the best 'evidence' I have seen. At least he has a great story, and for him to be lying (in my mind) would be very unrealistic because of the detail to his story

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah, cause nobody could make this stuff up, right? I mean, if I was going to lie through my teeth and tell some fancy tale, I wouldn't think to actually add details that would hook my audience, lol.

I like Bob, although I normally get mad at nutters like him for making us all look like fools, I can tolerate Bob for some reason. Don't know why.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yeah, cause nobody could make this stuff up, right? I mean, if I was going to lie through my teeth and tell some fancy tale, I wouldn't think to actually add details that would hook my audience, lol.

I like Bob, although I normally get mad at nutters like him for making us all look like fools, I can tolerate Bob for some reason. Don't know why.

Sure although I don't think Lazar is a nutter.

Anyone who has been such an obvious target of discredit and ridicule as Lazar has... must be awfully close to the truth... and it's not just Lazar in this case. He has friends like Gene Huff who back up Lazar and the fact his phone is tapped and that Lazar and his friends were being harassed. He even has independant witnesses who say Lazar took them to Area 51 to watch saucer flights.... including John Lear.

Unless Lazar has been concocting 1 big lie since 1989 and managed to get 10 friends to lie with him for 20 years.... then I suspect he is telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Because he is detailed so much that he cannot possibly be making it up?

That is the BEST way to lie if your going to lie. anyone will believe anything if you have the details. The more vague you are the less likely people are going to believe.

And its the perfect ploy...he can say pretty much anything he wants, and then when people are like PROVE IT! he can say well...i cant...the government is hiding it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I personally believe that the movie of Bob Lazar will actually give others with similar 'true stories' the desire to come out and join him on the quest to be heard thereby adding more pressure for a sooner than later disclosure.

That's my personal opinion!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I completely agree and understand where you are coming from... and normally I come from a more skeptical angle, but there is just something about him that makes me believe. I dunno, maybe I've been watching to much UFO Hunters lately, and just want it to be true. But opinions aside this is a great little video to watch, and make you wonder: What if he is telling the truth, what does our government know that we don't?

I mean the percentage of hoaxes among UFO's is fairly low... so why not for stories such as his? Again, I am just drawn to this for some reason

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
For a long time I have thought that while Mr. Lazar is sincere, he probably was fed a good portion of disinformation mixed-in with the good stuff. From the perspective of those who want to keep the physical principles behind these technologies secret, it would be a good strategy to muddy the waters --specifically to deal with potential bean-spillers like Bob.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
you guys talk like you are oblivious to the fact that Lazar's background has been thoroughly investigated and it turns out he is a complete liar about all the things that can be checked, so why would you believe a single thing he says that can not be checked??

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

Lazar also was not born.

They (KLAX) talked to the doctor who allegedly delivered him and he couldn't remember doing it...

Bob Lazar, he was not even born.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

Complete liar? he claims that his records were destroyed... That is a believable statement, if what he is saying is true...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The real deal or not, it i sound to be initially sceptic to his claims.

Me too I wonder why a lot of facts and figures don't add up in this case; I'll hand it over to the pros:

Stanton Friedman's take on Lazar:
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Tom Mahood's Timeline of Lazar:
www.ufo.it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join