It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar - Video Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Didn't BL (Bob Lazar) originally want his identify hidden? Was part of his story an attempt to keep his identify a secret? ie: I attended Harvard. (but really he attended Yale)... I'm not sure about the chronology of events as they unfolded, so that is why I ask.

I think Stanton's question to BL about physic's. That Stanton claims is easily answered by someone educated in the field. Is a poor example of proof BL is lying. If you quizzed 90% of graduating students about something they learned in their 1st or 2nd year of school, possibly it is legitimately forgotten. I don't know what the question was, or how "easily" is could be answered, so I could be way off here.

I'm sure I could fail a test or exam from school. Maybe not. But just because someone gives the wrong answer to a question does not mean they are a liar. I have yet to see a 'perfect' person recall 100% of his education correctly 100% of the time... .

Perhaps he did stretch his story out of proportion. Perhaps, his Mother & Father gave him money for school and no matter what he cannot let them down and divulge he spent it on pot or women. Or perhaps he was embarrassed by the fact he had poor grades and embellished the story.

Lots of people embellish their resume's in order to get a job. Perhaps the same scenario applies here.

BL looks sincere, and his story sounds remarkable to say the least. I'd really like to believe him and I even give him some lee-way regarding his credentials. I try to watch his body language during his interview (ie: hand to head indicates deception, sudden repositioning, etc) and I get a good 'feel' about him. But I'm no expert by a long shot.

Regarding the movie. Totally hyped about it. Did BL provide any previously unknown bombshells in the show? Did he act as a technical aid in its making to keep it realistic? I haven't heard much about the show until now. It would be nice to see his story on the big screen with Hollywood's visuals.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Watch his eye movements
, no seriously I have no idea if he is telling the truth.

www.blifaloo.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

Yes, good point. I also tried to watch his eye movements. Not always as easy as it sounds... I do think he is recalling memories most of the time as opposed to constructing them... or so it would appear to my untrained eye... (no pun intended)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

or, as the devils advocate... He could be a good liar and his body language reflects this...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I've tried to watch the interview very closely now, it seems he is making stuff up as he continuously watch up to the left while "remembering back" (but when you look up to the left its creating new things)

But I cannot say for sure that it is a fact, because I am no expert x)

Remember that when filmed its reflected

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join