It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured alien in Mexico!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
In Mexico, May 2007, a little alien creature got caught in an animal trap which was put there a field by Mexican farmers
When i got captured it screamed and struggled violently.
The farmers were so scared that they held it under water until it drowned, which took hours.
Only recently they gave the body to scientists from universities who are currently investgating the little creature', reports the German newspaper Bild. The body would have features of a lizard (such as teeth without roots, can stay long time under water) but also of of a human, for example the structure of certain joints. The brain would be very intelligent, especially the section responsible for memory in humans.

Pictures of the creature are brought out by "UFO expert" Jaime Maussan. He is convinced that it is a real body of an alien being
UFO sightings and crop circles occur all the time in that particular region where the 'alien' is

I think this is the real deal guys, what will come of this?

See source and youtube links:

[url=http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/08/25/alien-baby-or-hoax/bizarre-creature-found-in-mexico-stumps-experts.html]

[url=http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/4671436/__Raadsels_rond__alien-baby__in_Mexico__.html?p=10,2]

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is very old news and has been discussed for some time now in a variety of articles here.

Many of which, like yours, are closed when discovered by Moderators. Just a heads up, because it's coming.

Here is a link to one on this very same page posted this very same day. As you can see, it's been news here for awhile now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Okiedokie, this thread can be closed then

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

Okiedokie, this thread can be closed then

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, bro or bro-ette, but they seem to encourage denial of ignorance around here, so I thought I'd do my part to clear this up. But don't be discouraged from making new threads!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
sounds like the mexican chupacabra myth;
if an alien had the technology to travel across the universe do you actually think it would be stupid enough to walk into an animal trap?

i mean if you were walking around lost in the woods, would you walk into a cage that had food in it?

and if you had a ufo? wouldnt you have weapons just as advanced as your space craft?

i remember seeing a video of aliens actually teleporting into a cornfield and creating crop circles;
i mean the alien opened up a hole in the air and was looking thru like there was a rip in the fabric of space;
if they can do that; i dont think they would have a problem getting out of an animal trap;
and animal traps dont have locks; maybe just a spring to close the door;
any being intelligent enough could open it

[edit on 25-8-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
an intergallactic space vessel could have lesser intelligent species or animals that are as intelligent as humans relatively stowed away on it. They pilots could be smart enough to fly the craft. It doesn't mean that the entire crew are rocket scientist. WOrking for NASA doesn't make you a rocket scientists. There are simply jobs like say being a janitor or a member of a spaceship cleaning crew. The little bugger that got caught could have been an animal sent to do simple collection tasks with enough brain power to get the job done and an exceptable loss. Let's not forget that the time rift traveling crop circle making ebe's can be a different species. There is no reason to assume simply one species is visiting us

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
sorry neo but that's is an extremely neglected monkey and really sad to look at. there may be et's but that isn't one. poor little bugar.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yup, a Jaime Maussan [HOAX!]. Confirmed here by his biggest fan

edit on 20-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join