It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex A. 12-31-09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Codex Alimentarius goes into effect December 31, 2009

If you believe in Natural Medicine, buy your herbs & vitamins now! Everything will be regulated. They will control everything that anyone consumes. The simple elderberry or milk thistle seed will be controlled and regulated, possibly prescribed by a doctor who is encouraged not to prescribe it to anyone. They want to control the food & health, so that everyone is unhealthy and DIES!!!

It will take time before people start dying in mass numbers, but this is going to be the beginning. Maybe that is when the mandatory vaccines will begin. The FDA will have too much control. They could regulate Holy Water, or say that people who deny global warming are insane. They could call anyone insane for their beliefs. This will be a horrible time for freedom.

Next spring, it could be a federal offense to grow your own food!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Aw mannnn, that's my birthday....

Could you or anyone point me to more information on this ominous codex alimentarius? It sounds like something people should know about, but I've not really come across it before!

But from what you've posted, there's no hope for us herbalists and natural remedy takers who, on the whole feel damn great because of it!

Help me expand my mind please!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
if they do that. i plan on marching down pa avenue (reminiscent of the million man march). show us some facts supporting this claim.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Do what people have done with other restricted herbs. Grow your own. If you like various herbs, buy seeds and begin cultivating your own. This is an excellent form of passive resistance, IMO. Then, you are not feeding the beast like they planned.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
United Nations Agenda 21

Agenda 21'st Century, you will not Like it !!!!

[edit on 25/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Codex Alimentarius Commission

I know, from my time here at ATS, it's painfully obvious people don't like to read. They look at posts, and if there is more than a couple lines or a paragraph or two, they simply skip it, and go on to more one-liners ('scuse - two liners...lawl), but if ever there was time allotment in which to do something positive for yourself, this would be it. The people I am concerned with, and who reap the benefits of my concern, are the ones who choose to arm themselves with knowledge.

This is well worth the read...if for no other reason than motivation to prepare yourself and those you care about for the potential eventuality of the perversion of this document into something employed by genocidal maniacs and their obvious eugenics motive.

Arm yourselves with this knowledge. You won't regret the time it takes to read.

Star & Flag

EDIT: It's 208 pages...so save a copy to your documents folder. You won't want to read the whole thing in one sitting.

I hope you all had a good meal beforehand...or not.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Codex Alimentarius is a scary and evil thing without a doubt. However, some of what has been said regarding Codex cannot be verified through any original sources. Just conspiracy websites that link to other conspiracy websites as their proof. The December 31 2009 implementation date is one such example. Here is a link to an article which makes an attempt to clear up some of the confusion.

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

Also, I did a thread on this very topic a few months ago. You can check that out too if you like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Codex is a very real threat to the health and happiness of the human population worldwide. Having said that, however, we need to be careful about which information we choose to believe in regards to this very important topic. Of course the mainstream information souces cannot be trusted on this. But we also need to be careful about what we choose to believe from our alternative sources of information as well.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by Lightmare]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Where is it supposedly from? And who the heck is going to try and enforce it. They would need ALOT more troops here in the homeland to enforce something so broad.

I sense resistance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
more doom and gloom
ill believe it when i see it

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thank you, those who posted links to codex alimentarius.

I figured that the information would be easily available on "google" or wherever. This is not a secret! The plan is progressing smoothly & quietly, but it is not a secret, and the information is available to anyone who researches.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
video.google.com.au...#

Here is a video link telling you what Codex means for those who don't wish to read...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by yobbi]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I will continue to grow my own foods and seek my own remedies- and the moment anyone tries to tell me otherwise is the moment I resort to force in defending my god-given rights & liberties (to decide how I treat my own vessel).

Sure, it'll make living a natural life a bit more difficult... but it won't change anything I do, eat, grow, wear, believe or participate in.

Tread on my rights and I'll tread on your life, is my motto.

top topics

join