It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Kurt Cobain? *WARNING* gross video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ok I have NO idea how I stumbled upon this rather gross clip on youtube, it's of a guy being sick in a sink. However, having read on some various off the wall blogs that Kurt Cobain is indeed alive & well, living in a Panama one said, I must ask oppinions. The video account's location says Brazil.

The title of this video is Kurt vomitando, I guess vomitando is something for vomiting, but what language? It SOUNDS Spanish or Portuguese, simlar to the languages spoken in Central/South American countries such as Panama & Brazil. The video discription is Nirvaneiro apos a galeteria! Nirvana?! something??

You don't actualy see the guy's face full on, but his hair is sure Kurt-esque. I know this will probably get me a lot of flame, but just take a couple of seconds to watch/debunk my wild claim? lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
1. That is disgusting.
2. Kurt Cobain would have been 42 if he were alive today. The person in the video is clearly much younger.
3. There's no face or anything else to go on, so it would be next to impossible to say whom it is. It could be Elvis for all we know.

4. I've never heard the rumour that Kurt may still be alive. any additional sources?
5. His murder is a far more interesting story.
6. "Nirvaneiro apos a galeteria" is Portuguese.
7. That's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I did warn you it was gross.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I didn't look at the video. Just couldn't do it.

Corbain was murdered.
If ya' wanna speculate on his murderer ... I'd be happy to join in.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It looks like some kid or teen.
Kurts dead so I highly doubt that is him.
About the rumours he is alive...they are just that,rumours.
Even if he is alive his heroin addiction probably would have killed him already.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why would his hair be the same after all this time? Seriously, do you really think this is Mr. Cobain or a revenge video by a friend for passing out at a party (with added teasing - hence "kurt")?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I also think he was murdered, and no, I don't think it's him, I just thought I'd ask thats all.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Blatently a youngster throwing up in a sink.

Blatently not Kurt Cobain.

End.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Kurt Cobain had tattoos on his arms which can be seen here

So no I do not think its him.

Peace

Reviewing the video I suppose it is possible that the tats are hidden by his hair, but I still do not think that it is Kurt.

[edit on 25/8/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Kurt Cobain had tattoos on his arms which can be seen here

So no I do not think its him.

Peace

Reviewing the video I suppose it is possible that the tats are hidden by his hair, but I still do not think that it is Kurt.

[edit on 25/8/2009 by LestatG]

On the tattoos, something thats always perpexed me, what did they mean? If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be grateful. He really didn't seem the type to have tattoos.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The video isnt overly gross or anything, Just a guy beside puke.

I don't think this is Cobain...In fact, I'm pretty sure you didn't take into account that the guy would have aged over the last decade or so.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
The video isnt overly gross or anything, Just a guy beside puke.

I don't think this is Cobain...In fact, I'm pretty sure you didn't take into account that the guy would have aged over the last decade or so.

Could have been recorded when he was still alive? I know Nirvana played in Brazil. People do keep & convert videos I spose.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
kurt cobain shot himself in the face with a shotgun... if he were alive today he would not look like the kurt you remember.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by prizim
kurt cobain shot himself in the face with a shotgun...

You need to look a bit deeper.

edit: im new here but I think I'm supposed to have a second line for some reason?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by naught]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sheesh.

Of course it was not Kurt Cobain.

It was Elvis Presley, you fools!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by naught

kurt cobain shot himself in the face with a shotgun...

You need to look a bit deeper.

edit: im new here but I think I'm supposed to have a second line for some reason?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by naught]

I need to look deeper into what? You believe Kurt was murdered? Well the burden of proof is on you to prove that. The evidence shows he killed himself.

If you have further evidence to prove otherwise, I'd like to see it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I need to look deeper into what? You believe Kurt was murdered? Well the burden of proof is on you to prove that. The evidence shows he killed himself.

If you have further evidence to prove otherwise, I'd like to see it.

Someone else could probably do better than I at the proof. I'll admit I just watched the Kurt and Courtney movie, and read some rumors here and there. I'm not positive either way, but my gut definitely tells me she had a lot to do with it.

Either way, its pretty eerie that she kept diaries growing up plotting out her plan of 1. marry famous rockstar, 2. take famous rockstar's money when they are killed.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Old, I know, but I thought I'd share this.

This is a case study by Tom Grant about his investigation into the death of Cobain.

www.btinternet.com...

Take a read. Really.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
She did it I know in my heart, every girl who was a teen when it happened does. Did you hear that she is suing over Kurts avatar in Guitar hero 5 even though she approved it?
No that is not him.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is just a Brazilian kid being sick after a "galeteria".
Though that is not so much a European Portuguese custom or word I believe "galeto" means baby chicken and "galeteria" is a barbecue of them. "Nirvaneiro" is what Brazilian people call a grunge fan specifically Nirvana (roughly translates to something like "Nirvaneer"
).

So unless Kurt Cobain found the fountain of youth, became a teenager, decided to become an avid fan of his own music, moved to Brazil and found his love for baby chicken barbecues... well maybe if it was Ozzy Osbourne I would believe it.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

new topics

top topics

join