It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar - New Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's about time that there was a movie adaption of Bob Lazar...found this news tonight on a movie website:

Curmudgeon Films has picked up screen rights to the story of Bob Lazar, a man who claims to have worked at S4, a secret military base near Area 51, where he examined an alien spacecraft recovered by the U.S. military, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Lazar left the project in 1989 and recounted his story to Las Vegas reporter George Knapp.

A screenplay tentatively titled S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar, is being written by Kenneth Yakkel.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
will be interesting to watch once it comes out.... MSM has got me thinking lately, I just find it fascinating that so many UFO and alien based movies are all the sudden being produced..

[edit on 25-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I wonder who is gonna play John Lear?

hmmm.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am a big fan of Bob Lazar & John Lear, and have been since the eighties; hence, I'm really looking forward to this screen adaption of Lazar's chronicles.

I always felt that Lazar had an air of integrity surrounding his stories.

When I look at those old videos from when he came out of the woodwork with his story of the "Sport model" etc. It seemed very sincere that (at the time) he was genuinely afraid for his well being.

Lazar's explanations for his claims always seemed well explained, rational, and within the limits of feasibility (well at least as much as possible for the subject matter).

I often wish John Lear was still active here on ATS, I really enjoyed scrutinizing his subject matter, and appreciated his passion for a good conspiracy theory; even if all of his claims weren't 100% palatable

Either way, I can't wait to see the movie.

OP - Great post.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

hmmm.

Who'll play Bob Lazar? I'd say Jeff Goldblum, but, he's too old to portray Lazar during that time frame...Tobey McGuire is too expensive...maybe Ryan Reynolds?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EclipseReloaded

hmmm.

Who'll play Bob Lazar? I'd say Jeff Goldblum, but, he's too old to portray Lazar during that time frame...Tobey McGuire is too expensive...maybe Ryan Reynolds?

Matt Damon has signed on to play Lazar. He apparently was set four years ago to do the same role, but the movie didn't get the green light until now.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yep, Matt Damon is the frontrunner to play Bob Lazar! Which means this should be a big budget movie with wide distribution

Damon the frontrunner to play alien expert Lazar
World Entertainment News Network
Aug. 24, 2009, 4:19PM
Share Print Share Del.icio.usDiggTwitterYahoo! BuzzFacebookStumbleUponMatt Damon's dreams of playing real-life alien expert Bob Lazar are back on - a new biopic about the scientist has been greenlighted.

Damon was reportedly onboard to play Lazar four years ago when movie executives at New Line were hoping to turn his life story and his recollections of working at S4, a secret military base located at Papoose Lake in Nevada, into a movie, but film plans stalled.

Now Curmudgeon Films - the company behind Cameron Diaz's movie My Sister's Keeper - has taken over the project and Kenneth Yakkel is adapting TV interviews Lazar conducted with Las Vegas reporter George Knapp for the movie.

A spokesman for the project says, "2009 marks the 20th anniversary of Lazar's amazing account of back engineering one of nine alien flying saucers recovered by the U.S. military.

"Threats on his (Lazar) life forced him to go public with the story. The film is based on his amazing eyewitness accounts of working at S4.

"Matt Damon would be at the top of our list to play Lazar. I had heard he was interested in it years ago when New Line was going to do the Lazar story."

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar. True story?? I have my own ideas about casting for the part of convicted pimp & ufo mechanic Bob Lazar.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar. True story?? I have my own ideas about casting for the part of convicted pimp & ufo mechanic Bob Lazar.

He was charged with pandering.

Lazar also got raided by the Gestapo in 2003:

The first startling thing Joy White saw out of her bedroom window was a man running toward her door with an M16. White’s husband, a physicist named Bob Lazar, was already outside, awakened by their barking dogs. Suddenly police officers and men in camouflage swarmed up the path, hoisting a battering ram. “Come out with your hands up immediately, Miss White!” one of them yelled through a megaphone, while another handcuffed the physicist in his underwear. Recalling that June morning in 2003, Lazar says, “If they were expecting to find Osama bin Laden, they brought along enough guys.”

-www.wired.com...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

"Pimp," more like he installed video surveillance/security software for a client which was a brothel when he ran his own security company after being fired from Area51/Naval Department. The brothel story is distorted in media coverage/character assasination for the interests to manipulate.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wonder will they go into the fact that they use mind control at area 51 to keep things highly secret like lazar says.

Personally i think lazar was a tool, used by them whether he knew it or not. But there has to be some truths in there.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

This will be a shocker of a movie.....

A 1 out of 10

Here's my candidate to play the part of Lazar........ hard at work making some element 115

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cecb86dbb111.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Hey Sam,

That fella could play the role of Bill Cooper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Hey Sam,

That fella could play the role of Bill Cooper

Oh dear....

You're a shocker!

Now I KNOW your a hard man.

I'm not going anywhere near that one......

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You can always tell when someone hasn't done their research and is just reading the propoganda of debunkers.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
With the casting of Matt Damon, who has been wanting to portray Bob Lazar for years, his A-list status will gurantee the large opening/theatre count/distribution and help attract other top actors for other roles in the movie...so, bottom line, no matter which side of the fence you're on about Lazar, the rest of the world will be broached with the subject matter for further public discourse which is good.

Bob Lazar Interview Part One of Six - YouTube

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
this could be epic .......

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This will be an interesting movie whether you believe Bob's story or not. I will more than likely wait for the DVD though.

I wonder if this movie will bring forth a resurgence of the Sport Model UFO models back into the market. I never did finish painting mine; I think it is my attic in the box.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Yeah, I am a shill and an underling working for Glenn Campbell on our secret mission to harass ufo mechanic Bob Lazar for the rest of his life. How did you figure me out man?
His claims are crap, and the only documentation that can hold as evidence is, you guessed it, The Bob and his pimp-hand are strong. Come on, a new element is used to power these ufo's, element 115. Bombarding 115 with protons then creates another new element, element 116! But it is only around for milliseconds, but I guess that still counts right? Oh, I've looked in to The Bob, I really have. ANd as far as him being raided, it's because he had an assload of radioactive material at his house. Not some sinister gov't plot to make him look like a jackass to the general public. No, Lazar does just fine with that himself.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Documentation...that has survived from being erased:

[edit on 25-8-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join