It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the enlightened and 'alien' people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok, so it seems like all the time now on ATS we have either a time traveller, alien, or someone from a higher vibration of existence, this is all very nice, very entertaining and maybe even enlightening at times, but, there's one problem you're writing down all this stuff, that anyone with half a brain could write, and don't get me wrong I'm on my path to enlightenment as many others are, but seriouslly, could you provide some type of proof?????? Alot of people don't believe you, because you have no proof, I mean it's not everyday that someone claiming to be a alien in a past life who has food orgies......comes on the board, and in order for us to believe you, we need some type of proof, why don't you take a picture of one of your alien friends?

As far as people who are so enlightened and trying to guide us into positivity, well, cool man! Lots of people are doing this, but we need some kind of idea of what is really going to happen, through your eyes, and we need some kind of proof, otherwise 70% of the members on this board will slap a troll label on you.....

So, anything would be nice, but reallllly, it's getting old. Teach enlightenment, but leave the 'from a higher vibration of existance' out of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well Rev, in response.

I am not "allowed" to provide you with proof. It would break Galactic Law #102154785, Section 125458, Paragraph 218, Line 5.

I apologize, you're just gonna hafta believe me

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
TTTP you know the galactic binary law of 0F 011000000110000001100000 bypasses that, I will be needing that proof now XD

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

*sigh* Alright you got me.

I am NOT an alien...Jebus, now you've just blown my WHOLE ATS cover.

Thanks alot

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I am no more alien thant Barack Obama.

Oops, I let that out of the bag did I?

I agree with you, Revolution-2012.

It is getting old, and once something is old-hat, it fades away slowly.

I am not an alien and I cannot speak for President Obama.

Poster Disavows Any Connection To President Barack Obama To Siruis B and Rigel-5

[edit on 24-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Just because you have a special operating system on your xbox doesn't mean you can time travel, we all know that it's not possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Trust in yourself is the key.
Don't try to figure out what it is ahead of time. When your meant to know you will

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, I'm sure you've just broken many galactic treaties and privacy acts, but I have to keep my stand point Obama is NOT alien, he is actually lower level vibrational creatent, who enjoys marshmellows and volcanoes, he also has a deal going on with the marklar from what I understand, Tom Cruise is leading the group

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You can't take a picture of someones spirituality.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

No, but ludwik or whatever that guys name is most definetly can take a picture of his dwarven blue alien food orgies. =\

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Silly, My brain is the xbox, you are the simulation....

You are the Alien Rev, not any of us

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well, not enlightened. Not enhanced. But I am tall and own my own car. Well, my wife does, but that's another story.

I'm actually trying to use math to go forward in time.

The weight of an object is the force of gravity on the object and may be defined as the mass times the acceleration of gravity, w = mg.

If I could go farther/faster than the speed of light, I just might do it.

Of course, the only thing I'd bring back is a t-shirt that says, "My dad went faster than the speed of light, and all I got was this crummy t-shirt."

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No, I'm Hercules...... =O

And I want that tshirt XD

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I SO agree and I am openminded but REALLY!
It's insulting to those of us who believe in the many possibilities beyond
what is commonly accepted.

I am tired of it and calling them out.

Typo

[edit on 24-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Don't you know photos taken at higher vibrational levels can't be seen by beings as dense as yourself. You need to make yourself vibrate faster to see evidence.

I suggest one of the devices Hot Topic sells. They call them "massagers" to fool the less enlightened. One of those should raise your vibrational level.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Alice

Aha...aha.h.a....ah.a..... very funny....lol

Zeus 2012!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What size do you wear?

And you do realize, that if I'm successful, I'll be giving it to you either last month or 400 years from now.

edit to add, PLEASE tell me you have it already!!!

[edit on 24-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Since when did ATS turn into an alien role playing forum? Alien lawyers?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Proof of what? Enlightenment? Higher vibrations? Nature? God? It's all proven, it's all here, you're part of it.

Just purify your body of toxins and quieten the mind till you connect with the whole. That's all the proof you'll need. I can't externally provide you with it but I just told you how to do it. Now don't be lazy and do it.

You can't show the part proof of the whole. But you can show the part how to link up to the whole. That's what you have to do. Then proof becomes meaningless as it's really an empty concept when you're hardwired to reality.

So either take yourself down the rabbit hole or stop thinking your entitled to have someone else do the work for you. Whatever you chose to experience the universe will provide. But if you sit on your butt and chose to deny everything in a demand for proof... well, the universe will let you experience that denial. For your whole life, to your great loss. And by your own chosing. This is how this whole thing works.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

Proof of what? Enlightenment? Higher vibrations? Nature? God? It's all proven, it's all here, you're part of it.

Just purify your body of toxins and quieten the mind till you connect with the whole. That's all the proof you'll need. I can't externally provide you with it but I just told you how to do it. Now don't be lazy and do it.

You can't show the part proof of the whole. But you can show the part how to link up to the whole. That's what you have to do. Then proof becomes meaningless as it's really an empty concept when you're hardwired to reality.

So either take yourself down the rabbit hole or stop thinking your entitled to have someone else do the work for you. Whatever you chose to experience the universe will provide. But if you sit on your butt and chose to deny everything in a demand for proof... well, the universe will let you experience that denial. For your whole life, to your great loss. And by your own chosing. This is how this whole thing works.

THIS IS ALL CAME FROM A GUY WHO IS SO "ENLIGHTENED" HE SPENDS HIS EVENINGS ON ATS WITH THE REST OF US

top topics

<<   2 >>

join