It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Death Ruled 'Homicide'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Michael Jackson's death ruled homicide

news.sky.com

Michael Jackson's death has reportedly been ruled a homicide by the LA County coroner as it it emerged that lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in his body.

If true, it makes it more likely criminal charges will be filed against Jackson's personal doctor who was with the star when he died.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24/8/09 by CX]

CX

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is breaking news on Sky.

I don't envy the doctor should this be true, he'll have a whole load of Jacko fans after him.

I think the doc will be made a scapegoat though, there will be more than just one person involved in the availability of drugs to MJ.

Did they even bury the guy yet, or were they still waiting on teh results of all the tests?

Isn't homicide the same as murder? Wouldn't they have to prove intent to call it homicide instead of manslaughter?

CX.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24/8/09 by CX]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good, homicide, much better then suicide.

Now here comes the money. You can hear it flowing.

Alot of people, are now alot richer.

CX

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Ok i'm having a slow one tonight, who benefits from this? Where does the money flow stop?

Do you mean insurance payouts?

CX.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well you beat me to it! I was coming on to do a write up about this very same thing.

What a tragedy for everyone who loved him.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Now we won't hear anything on the news but this!

I do feel very bad for the children and his family and that doctor and all the others that allowed him to get to that point need and deserve whatever they get. Being on narcotic pain meds and having been on them now for just about 8 years I can assure you that any reputable doc would keep a very close eye on what meds he was taking. Again it looks like fame and money got yet another one.

Now to see if this was an intentional situation, yet another conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I dont' believe it!

I think something else is going on here, and maybe he is taking the fall for someone else.

Autopsy reports took too long and at one point they even said autopsy reports delayed indefinately.

something else is up!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Perhaps the doctor exacted the justice himself on behalf of the kid that he paid off to keep his mouth shut.

Pedophiles always have a way of getting their just deserts

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Did they even bury the guy yet, or were they still waiting on teh results of all the tests?

They were going to bury him on his birthday - whenever that is, wait here you go....

Michael Jackson's remains will be buried in Los Angeles on what would have been his 51st birthday, the late singer's family have confirmed.

He will be laid to rest at the Forest-Lawn memorial park in Glendale on 29 August in a private ceremony for close friends and family.

BBC news

so in about 5 days - (I type this 20 to midnight on the 24th - so US 6-8 hours behind)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

You know I figured they would just stick him a glass case and preserve him.... only seemed logical to me seeing how he was made mostly of plastic anyway, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5013c55f074d.jpg[/atsimg]

The NWO did it! At least that's my guess...
Maybe Jackson was going to speak out against them. Obviously the NWO would not have liked that, to put it lightly. So what did they do? They killed him.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
** Sits back and prepares for the torrent of coverage from the media/internet about the dead pedo.

[edit on 8/24/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Isn't suicide/homicide closer to the truth? It was his own addictions that killed him. The doctors enabled him. But MJ was the one throwing money at 'doctors' who would do his bidding.

IMHO it's a combo of the two.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
at this point i have to say

who gives a crap

and

whos surprised?

if you are you've got some serious issues

wheres the best place to hide the truth?
right out in the open

thats why this has been such a media circus ever since word of him being taken to ucla med center

the only thing that bothers me about this

is we all know whos going to get charged with the murder

we all know whos going to be the scapegoat

and we all know damn well the dr is nothing more then that

we all know someone, or some group is actually behind it all

yet we all know we will all never find out who

the situation sucks and theres nothing anyone can do about it

so instead of some stupid media circus over the next 2 years, just arrest the dr

put him in jail and call it case closed so we can get onto the next conspiracy

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree with Flyers Fan. The ultimate responsibility lies with Jackson. If this doc didn't give him propofol then he'd just get another one who would.

Propofol, I understand, is about the strongest sedative anyone could have. It's normally given only when a lot of less powerful drugs have not succeeded. It's usually not used outside of a hospital. To give it on top of a lot of other powerful sedatives is extremely risky.

Jackson must have developed a very high tolerance for sedatives.

The doc showed bad judgment in giving him the propofol on top of the other drugs. But I see it as more a case of malpractice. I don't (from the little bit I've read) see any basis to assume he was deliberately murdering Jackson. What would he get from that besides a possible homicide charge, which is what he is facing?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Republican08

Ok i'm having a slow one tonight, who benefits from this? Where does the money flow stop?

Who benefits??? That question is actually laughable.....Simply put: Managers, Agents, Record Executives...etc... Since his death, his record sales/dvd sales/ ANYTHING MJ related has sky-rocketed...3 months ago you couldnt get anyone to buy his crap LOL...big money...plenty of people benefit

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am anticipating a slow boil of media frenzy, they'll milk this one for every penny they can get.

Books, articles, blogs, national news chunks, and local news mini-snippets of micro entertainment.

In the end, the sad truth is, anything but the man is being honored.

I'm off to write poetry now ....

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

You mean the kid that shortly after his death admitted that he wasn't actually molested?

Second line.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Miraj]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There's many responsible for being enablers. The doctor had financial problems as well. If it had not been him, it would have someone else and an even stronger chance MJ died even earlier. But if no one had catered to MJs OCD, he may have been alive and well today by commiting himself.

The fact still remains that MJ was mentally ill and there were many who contributed to that besides himself. Many of those who worked for him & saw what was going on.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You know what's interesting?

Indian TV, I think NDTV reported that it was homicide about a month ago
maybe even a month and a half ago in India

<<   2 >>

join