It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Death Ruled 'Homicide'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Cito

You mean the kid that shortly after his death admitted that he wasn't actually molested?

Second line.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Miraj]

NO....He meant the OTHER one(s)

SECOND LINE

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Looks like Obama may soon have media competition for primetime.

Personally, I hope they come to some plea bargain if this doc is charged. Hate to see a bankrupt Cali spend a lot of taxpayers money only to come out on the losing side.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Another distraction for the coming false flag.

two lines

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

He was highly addicted to benzos, i'm sure. The doses he got of ativan alone that night would have put a nervous elephant to sleep. He apparently slept the 2 nights before too. To go as far as to demand that medication, for one sleepless night is just beyond me, as an insomniac myself.

Sometimes your body just doesn't want to sleep, and when you try and force it, or believe you have to get a certain amount of sleep to function, only makes it worse. I try and avoid meds at all costs, and have found the most effective thing by far, is to just go with it. If i'm tossing and turning, i get up and go read, or watch TV until i feel tired, then i go lay down again...usually i fall back asleep. On occasions when i don't i just stay up, and by the next night i'm tired. Sleep when your body wants to sleep, fighting it makes it so much worse, and you'll end up feeling like you need meds to sleep. You SO don't, just don't listen to all the "experts" who give us the false idea that you must have a certain amount of sleep, we're all different.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am appalled at how much MJ's death is still coming over the tv. At any time there are 5 or 6 channels with an MJ story.

And with that thought it dawned on me, what would it be like to be the person accused of taking the life, whether intentional or accidental, of Michael Jackson? Has any celebrity death ever received this type of coverage?

I was just wondering how it must feel to the doctor who "didn't save" MJ. It would be a heavy burden.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Michael had some enemies....

www.adl.org...

No doubt.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
What a load of crap - that doctor killed him.

Load of crap

Michael was murdered.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Why would the doc murder MJ? Why would that doctor want to become public enemy number one? Which he didn't as it turns out; most people know that MJ liked him some drugs, and what MJ wants MJ gets. They are saying now too that MJ probably took additional drugs when the doctor wasn't looking which I fully believe. I liked MJ but I don't think he ever took no for an answer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join