It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29th July 2008 **Evidence That UFO's Are Manmade**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not sure if some of you have seen this or if its been discussed. Did a quick search but couldnt find anything.

Anyway, the guy speaking is saying that all UFO's are manmade from Brazil/Germany and have been using the technologoy since 1947...

[mod edit: fixed all-caps title and bbcode for video]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The video doesn't work and the youtube link too.

Can you fix that?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's giving a malformed video ID message when you click the link.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
good going with the link

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ok i dont have to see the video to comment on this. What I dont understand is why would our government or military create these crafts that flash lights, morph, be sometimes miles in diameter and basically look alien to this world? I just dont get that. I dont want to post the Istanbul UFO/Alien video again but I believe that is a great example that it is not humans flying ALL of these crafts around. I strongly believe we (military) do have what we consider UFO's, but not ALL of them. Remember, there have been UFO sightings for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Movie doesn't work.

But yes, as ziggy says - if they were claiming SOME are, I might buy it. ALL are - not possible. Sorry

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Youtube Video

this should be the same video

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
correct link:
www.youtube.com...

have yet to watch, will comment later

edit: looks like someone beat be to it

[edit on 24/8/2009 by ranswer]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are definitely far more clunky, back engineered craft in the sky over the past 50 years but not all of them. The silent triangle and many of the discs people witness are extremely pale and simple compared to the real deal.. there is a vast difference between them.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is not evidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So what we already know is that the nazi's with Hitler had this kind of technology but he said something wrong that make me believe that all this is a hoax. He said that the ufo had a Mercedes Bens engines and thats wrong because they had a BMW engines. He think he knows a lot , but he dont know the right engine. So i dont trust him.
and there is a document that i read about Nazi's finding a ufo in norway durin 1938 and they probably took the technology from that ufo. So i say it was E.T.
And he said that he is sure that this technology is manmade from germans but the german took it from a fallen ufo in norway.
Plus these pictures looks kinda strange and it looks like he just copy and paste them from old photos that we already seen in internet. But of course all this can be real and my question know is why hide these veicles? And if they are flying in Brazil why is he the only one that have pictures ? no one else is living in brazil?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by xSHINIx]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
it is not humans flying ALL of these crafts around. I strongly believe we (military) do have what we consider UFO's, but not ALL of them. Remember, there have been UFO sightings for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I agree with you.

People want this to fit in a neat little box, ALL UFO's are human, ALL UFO's are built in Germany/Brazil.

Well, I disagree. UFO's have been seen in all parts of the world throughout time. They weren't made by Germany or Brazil. Many happened hundreds of years ago, at a time when our technology was small and weak. We didn't fly them all then, and although we may have backengineered some UFO's and learned to build our own, we are definately not the only thing that has UFO's.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow- some guy speaking on a UFO documentary says that all UFO's are man made. I guess that must be evidence. Classic ATS value-less post.

P.S. The NAZI-flying saucer connection story is old too.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
LOL...that's a Randolph Winters presentation. Yeah, go look up that name as you'll soon see where all this comes from.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry people. I followed the usual steps for adding videos but not sure what's happened. I'll try fixing when Im on my laptop. Currently doing this from my phone.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OH NOOOOOO Not THAT film

Well

The speaker is Randy Winters The Billy Meier case is highly controversial as one can imagine.

Great Stuff

PSSSST Don't let jritzmann find this thread

[edit on 24-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Can't agree more. How could you even prove that anyway. It's always just going to be one opinion against another opinion. I found a video that proves all UFO's are fake. You may have seen it, but this one made me laugh at the end.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Then WTH do we need with a lousy shuttle. Let's just zoom around and spook people, but not use them in any military or space mission. Yep, makes tons of sense to me. Sorry, can't buy it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've seen this video in it's entirety before. He goes on to talk about Billie Meiers UFO trip to Earths past and shows a few supposed Dinosaurs that was proved bunk here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seriously, these armchair pseudo-researchers who have the arrogance and the pomposity to provide us with some all-in-one explanation that according to them explain all but actually don't explain a heck of a nothing have now crossed the line: now what's funny is that the same guy, while trying to dismiss serious stuff with some ludicrous explanations, supports blatant hoaxes claiming them to be the real deal. What's wrong with some people?

[edit on 24/8/2009 by internos]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join