It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA commandeered the 3rd Reich lock, stock & barrel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by uaocteaou

German Americans (German: Deutschamerikaner) are Americans of German descent. They form the largest self-reported ancestry group in the United States, outnumbering the Irish and English. They account for 50 million people, or 17% of the U.S. population. California and Texas have the largest populations of German origin, although upper Midwestern states, including North Dakota and Wisconsin, have the highest proportion of German-American population.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOverDrive
"The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Mars goes into this in great detail. Haven't read it myself but its on my list. Project Paperclip was more than just a recruiting attempt for German rocket scientists.

Thousands of Nazis were brought here and he claims many were used in the CIA . You have to wonder about that as it seems to me the US really ramped up its efforts to spread democracy and gain control over countries after WWII.

I have not read Marr's book.. HOWEVER

A friend of mine's father was the President of George washington University in the 60's, before that he was one of the founding directors of the Ford Foundation. Before THAT he was the guy that sat in that fenced installation in Alexandria VA, called Operation Paperclip, who assigned the incoming Nazi's to jobs at the CIA, Hughes, and various big name US corporations. He was the director of Operation paperclip.

His nickname was "The Fifth Rider of the Apocalypse" at the newly formed Ford Foundation.

Those guys basically crafted what we call American Society, including all the public's perceptions.. - in full coopoeration with corporate media - all your parents "wants", everything that was supposed to be important was crafted in their minds with intent to create the "consumer society"......the pervasive thought control efforts extended even to who would get tenurship at universities... If a professor did not go with THEIR program for the 'good of man', he might not get that job. Those that tried to expose this were financially ruined, or could never find a publisher, and if that was not enough, they were kookified, some may have been killed.

Soon after his father, Dr Carroll (his name) brought up his concerns to John Foster Dullus he had a heart attack. He was urged to take some time off at a seculded government retreat that happenned to be quite far from any hospital, where he soon had a 2nd heart attack and died.

What you are witnessing today is the final power grab for total control of the United States BY those same guys his father, Dr Carroll assigned to those jobs with new identities and their siblings and their sympathizers - those who profit from lies.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by seataka]

<< 1   >>

join