It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

I agree. It's so patently obvious it's normal aircraft producig contrails, along with some naturally formed cirrus - probably ahead of a frontal system - how could anyone who has spent 5 minutes persuing any book about the weather written in the past 50 years think otherwise? Beggers belief!

Just for fun, some of my latest pictures:

(I think the sundog is in natural cirrus, forming ahead of the fronts associated with ex-Bill - but you can also see a contrail - manmade cirrus - behind it)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Essan]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why doesnt anyone comment on my government produced chemtracks? Are you all disinfo agents or what? We need to prevent these lines cancers in our foliage and dusty places.

Its doesnt make any sense why the grass should die..... i drive on green grass all the time and never have it die instantly like that!!! Its always these unmarked goverment SUV's that polute the earth and kill all living things beneath it.

WE MUST RISE UP AGIANST THIS!!!!!

We MUST talk about all aspects of these markings placed on the land and air by our lizard run government. Do you think the only place lizards live is in the sky????? no they are in the ground to killing the grass and stealing babies aswell!!!!

Can you government disinfo agent explain any of this I DARE YOU!!! your right the silly debunkers are losing more ground every day!!!! Keep posting you evidence brother!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well look, as much as you may believe there is something nefarious happening with these vehicles, without substantial evidence, I am only going to assume that the occurrence happened naturally and you are very sensitive to the environment around you.

Yeah, the environment is in constant flux, as is our earth. We certainly poison our planet, but its more US than THEM.

Sorry, my check from the Cobra Commander wasn't large enough this week to answer more than that.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by banned4life

That video....based on the white fuselage belly, and orange engine nacelles....RyanAir??? [No, they're blue. What's that discount airline in the UK? Or, could be Scandanavian...

Or EasyJet

It's definitely a B737.

Heve you ever seen Flight Attendants in the Galleys?? They (all the Galleys) have little drains, with screens over them. F/As will dump the coffee pots out, before landing. NOT just minutes before, but as they are cleaning up on descent. That video shows a pretty clear shot of the airplane, so it's at a fairly low altitude....probably belwo 10,000 feet. CERTAINLY not going to make contrails!!

SO...WHERE does the liquid poured down the drains go?? It goes overboard!! Same with the lavatory sinks. (Of course, the "blue water" for the toilets is held in a holding tank...) but "gray water" is dumped. There are at least TWO "drain masts" installed on the bellies of jets. They are electrically heated, so the water doesn't freeze and block it up.

In your videa? Most likely, that's all it is....bad airline coffee being poured overboard. Liquids hitting the airstream will atomize, and look just like that.

[edit on 26 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

ITS WORSE THAN THAT!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE FOOTPRINTS OF GOV'MINT AGENTS?

It's like scorched earth man.......concrete blistered....grass dying.....little children will cry if forced to follow in the footsteps of an IRS accountant.

Oh God...the humanity!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

Yes, I have seen the footprint.

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And just what in blazes is that report having to do with anything on this thread???

I mean, I consider myself to be of at least average intelligence...but have to admit, I'm stumped as to how the study of snow conditions in the Greenland Ice Cap, from 1962, has ANY relevence????

Polluting your own thread?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I guess it's a case of having failed to prove that Father Christmas built the pyramids on Mars you divert attention by suggesting that Noddy and Big Ears used a time machine to create the Sumerian civilisation in the grounds of at Hogwarts castle.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I thought chem trails were a load of nonsense. I am a regulay flyer with my company HQ based in Holland. Plus I have to travel from country to country at times. Plus I used to want to be a pilot and know a little about flight dynamics.

Air with a relative level of moisture, such as air at high altitudes, when subject to alterations in pressure cause atmosphercial water droplets to form vapour.

Lift is created on the wings by force the air over the surface so that on the top of a wing there is a vacum and the bottom of the wing is compressed air. Which creates lift. This air under pressure causes mini clouds....or contrails. If you ever fly and look out of a window you can see it all happening live. When you look at a wing you can see a layer of mist forming a few inches above the wing which is dispersed towards the wing tips . This mist creates the contrail.

Is there really anything in this chem trail stuff?

Have I missed something?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kilas

kilas, good description of what can be seen usually at lower altitudes, in very humid air because of the various air compressions that occur as lift is produced.

The more prevalent contrail formation occurs higher up, where the condensed water vapor is instanly frozen into ice crystals, and this is due to actions of the engine exhaust gases.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Chemtrails are made up of aluminum oxide. They are meant to reflect the sunlight back into space to combat global warming.
If successful it will reflect 1% of the heat back into space but that would be enough to save us in the short term.

Yes TPTB know the truth about global warming and also know that there would be all kinds of protests if their actions were known to the public, so they do it on the (not so) sly.

The info is actually available to the public, they just don't make it easy to find.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
I wish people would get off this chemtrail kick. I have an A&P and worked on several different models of aircraft and nowhere on the plane is enough storage space to carry the materials needed to make a chemtrail completely across the horizon. Contrails are a Phenomenon caused by the engine exhaust.
While following other jets in formation you can clearly see the contrails forming behind the engines and I know for a FACT there they’re are NO other particles being pumped into the engine.
And then you hear people talking about "They put the chemicals in the fuel".
You right they do put chemicals in the full. It’s called additives and they put it in all Fuel.

If you’re so dead set on your beliefs about chemtrails go research it yourself instead of sitting here talking out your rear end about things you know nothing about.

I agree about what you are saying with the fact that there is simply not enough room on the plane to have enough material to form the contrail. The problem with your argument is that the 'contrail' is not being debated. It's the chemicals and such that can be released along with the contrails to do weather seeding experiments or other various government experiments on unknowing victims. And if you think that the government is not capable of doing that then you have not read your history books and done any research on the subject. Our history is strewn with declassified projects where tests were performed on U.S. citizens against their will and without their knowledge. But it was for the greater good in their eyes.

So, although I agree with what you are saying, I must add that you could be oversimplifying this issue.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

What people call chemtrails are deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals and, if anything, they cause global warming - hence all the research being done to find ways of preventing them from forming.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

news.scotsman.com...

www.livescience.com...

Now, why would people want to try and imply the opposite?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
Chemtrails are made up of aluminum oxide. They are meant to reflect the sunlight back into space to combat global warming.
If successful it will reflect 1% of the heat back into space but that would be enough to save us in the short term.

Why would they need aluminium oxide to do that. By the way, aluminium oxide has a high thermal conductivity, meaning it absorbs heat, it doesnt reflect it

Ice crystals do a good enough job anyway

By the way we just debunked aluminium oxide

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
okay so obviously some folks are adimate about chemtrails? or something along those lines. i had no idea about any of this until i reached ats. as this is a new subject would someone be kind enough to u2u me and inform me on what exactly all this relates to? s n f bro nice thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
okay so obviously some folks are adimate about chemtrails? or something along those lines. i had no idea about any of this until i reached ats. as this is a new subject would someone be kind enough to u2u me and inform me on what exactly all this relates to? s n f bro nice thread.

I am glad you have found this thread then, as my purpose is to inform the unaware, and not to debate with people who believe this is harmless water vapor.

Well, it has been proven that contrails are not just water vapor. Theres soot, metal particles, fuel additives, etc. in the exhaust.

We have proven that cloud seeding with silver iodide and CO2 is happening on a global scale. To what degree is probable the hot debate.

It is pretty obvious that the atmosphere is getting hazier, and strange weather patterns and cloud shapes have been occurring more and more lately.

It's a fact that birds are dying by the thousands, fish are toxic, water is polluted, bees are missing, and people are getting 2 and 3 chronic diseases at the same time! Why?

You would think it's easy to find the levels and types of atmospheric particulate sample, but it's not. In fact, the only ones who are getting
honest air samples are chemtrail believers. Why?

Nearly every current symptom of the thousands of current diseases could be explained by chronic metal poisoning. Is that a coincidence?

They say, why would they spray it on themselves. Well, Ted Kennedy just died from "brain cancer". WTF is "brain cancer"? What causes it. No one knows. I even started a thread asking why, no one could answer. But man, do they have treatments. Expensive, invasive health depriving treatments.

I don't think even congress knows about this program. Or maybe some info was just released as the secret CIA program that caused such and uproar, and is now quiet. It has been introduced slowly over decades. It probably cost trillions.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Finally!! We're getting somewhere with Udontknowme!!

Well, it has been proven that contrails are not just water vapor. Theres soot, metal particles, fuel additives, etc. in the exhaust.

Yes. NO ONE has ever claimed the opposite. "Soot"? Well, that happens EVERY time you burn fossil fuels. You CAR exhaust has "soot" in it. The railroad diesel locomotive passing by your car, as you wait at the R/R crossing is belching "soot". EVERY Big Rig trucker on the road is belching "soot".

"Metal particles"? EVERY machine that has moving parts, where metal-on-metal contact occurs means that tiny particles of metal will wear away, every time. Lubrication (more fossil product....oil...) is used to minimize this wear. (Synthetic "oils" have also been developed].

"Fuel Additives"? Of course! Again, your automobile fuel has additives. Remember back when they used to add "lead"??? It is too toxic, and is now banned. YET, for decades it was commonplace. BTW, jet fuel has NEVER had that particular additive...car fuel did. SO, there is a lot more pollution and worse coming from (or was coming...still is??) from cars, than from jets.

Jet juel has certain additives, used to help inhibit algae growth, as in it has antibacterial stuff...all to make it last longer in storage. Chemicals designed to hopefully make it less volatile, in storage, and possibly less explosive in an accident. There are other, less obvious things....but NOTHING can survive the heat of combustion, in the burn chamber!! Temps of 1700 C....AND, it is impossible to add anything that would exist, in the exhaust, after it has been pumped, filtered, pumped again, fitered again...sprayed through the fuel injecting atomizing nozzles, and then burned.

We have proven that cloud seeding with silver iodide and CO2 is happening on a global scale.

Yes, in a LOCAL manner. Silver iodide and CO2 are harmless. Cloud seeding was invented in the 1930s!!!

It is pretty obvious that the atmosphere is getting hazier, and strange weather patterns and cloud shapes have been occurring more and more lately.

NO! There is no difference. Air gets "hazy" when it is humid. Weather changes, daily (I know, hard to accept). Someone's localized observation and paranoaic ramblings is NOT a scientific study. "Strange" cloud shapes??? First, seeding clouds has NOTHING to do with shapes of clouds. Guess Nature is the real "conspirator" here....

It's a fact that birds are dying by the thousands

Ummm....birds die every day. New birds hatch from eggs. Some reports, in small regions, of sudden bird deaths?? All explained by ground-based industrial pollution.

.. fish are toxic, water is polluted...

Ummm....yes. Same as above!! Ground-based industrial pollution. Fish-mercury right?? Illegal waste dumping into waterways. Factories do FAR more polluting than airplanes.

...bees are missing...

No, they're coming back.

and people are getting 2 and 3 chronic diseases at the same time! Why?

They get sick? Bad food additives, and that ground pollution again??
I don't know...I'm not sick, I don't know anyone who has "2 and 3 chronic deseases"...I have heard that people in hospital tend to get more sick because of just BEING in the hospital!! Opportunistic infections, and such. It's quite a problem. "Chemtrails" don't get into the hospital environment!!!!

In fact, the only ones who are getting
honest air samples are chemtrail believers. Why?

Because that is a FALSE statement, and a flat out lie.

Nearly every current symptom of the thousands of current diseases could be explained by chronic metal poisoning.

Untrue. False. No data to support such a ridiculous claim.

Well, Ted Kennedy just died from "brain cancer". WTF is "brain cancer"? What causes it. No one knows.

You have GOT to be kidding, right?? Come on, try doing some learning and stop this nonsense!!

Ten years ago the big scare was that cell phones caused brain cancer!!! THEN, it was living under power lines!!! NOW, after those have been shown to be full of crap, this latest baloney..."chemtrails". What's next? Someone will come up with a new stupid idea soon, you can count on it.

Fear mongering!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

GFS Chemicals, Inc. maintains a proud tradition in these chemistries, particularly compounds derived from iodine. Our iodides, iodates, and periodates have established a worldwide reputation for high quality and high purity. These are used in everything from weather modification to organic catalysts to analytical chemistry

www.gfschemicals.com...
They even brag about using these chemicals for weather modifications...

Whereas there is inconclusive evidence for these techniques' efficacy, there is extensive evidence that human activity such as agriculture and industry results in inadvertent weather modification:[3]

* Acid rain, caused by industrial emission of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides into the atmosphere, adversely effects freshwater lakes, vegetation, and structures.
* Anthropogenic pollutants reduce air quality and visibility.
* Climate change caused by human activities that emit greenhouse gases into the air is expected to affect the frequency of extreme weather events such as drought, extreme temperatures, flooding, high winds, and severe storms.[4]

The effects of inadvertent weather modification may pose serious threats to many aspects of civilization, including ecosystems, natural resources, food and fiber production, economic development, and human health.[5]. The term acid rain is commonly used to mean the deposition of acidic components in rain, snow, fog, dew, or dry particles. ... Automobile exhaust Exhaust gas is flue gas which occurs as a result of the combustion of fuels such as natural gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, fuel oil or coal. ... Sulfur dioxide (or Sulphur dioxide) has the chemical formula SO2. ... // The term nitrogen oxide typically refers to any binary compound of oxygen and nitrogen, or to a mixture of such compounds: Nitric oxide (NO), nitrogen(II) oxide Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrogen(IV) oxide Nitrous oxide (N2O), nitrogen (I) oxide Dinitrogen trioxide (N2O3), nitrogen(II, IV) oxide Dinitrogen tetroxide (N2O4), nitrogen... Atmospheres redirects here. ... For other uses, see Lake (disambiguation). ... For other uses, see Plant (disambiguation). ... Old Executive Office Building, Washington D.C. Bank of China Tower, Hong Kong, China In architecture, construction, engineering and real estate development the word building may refer to one of the following: Any man-made structure used or intended for supporting or sheltering any use or continuous occupancy, or An... Look up anthropogenic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. ... An air quality measurement station in Edinburgh, Scotland The Air Quality Index (AQI) is a standardized indicator of the air quality in a given location. ... In Meteorology, ability is a measure of the nothingness at which an object or light can be seen. ... Variations in CO2, temperature and dust from the Vostok ice core over the last 450,000 years For current global climate change, see Global warming. ... Top: Increasing atmospheric levels as measured in the atmosphere and ice cores. ... Trends in natural disasters, Pascal Peduzzi (2004) Is climate change increasing the frequency of hazardous events? Environment Times UNEP/GRID-Arendal Extreme weather includes weather phenomena that are at the extremes of the historical distribution, especially severe or unseasonal weather. ... Fields outside Benambra, Victoria, Australia suffering from drought conditions A drought is an extended period of months or years when a region notes a deficiency in its water supply. ... Flooding near Key West, Florida, United States from Hurricane Wilmas storm surge in October 2005 For other uses, see Flood (disambiguation). ... For other uses, see Wind (disambiguation). ... For other uses, see Storm (disambiguation). ... A coral reef near the Hawaiian islands is an example of a complex marine ecosystem. ... Fiber or fibre[1] is a class o f materials that are continuous filaments or are in discrete elongated pieces, similar to lengths of thread. ... Economic development is the development of economic wealth of countries or regions for the well-being of their inhabitants. ...

www.statemaster.com...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Wow you just proved that industries are bad for the environment,I'm shocked i would have never guessed those smoke stacks would be releasing particulates into the atmosphere.If this in any way proves that there are chem trails please explain to me how? Any air quality report will depend on what industries are around you.If you live near a coal fired plant guess what your pollution levels will be higher. If you live in a city versus the urban areas again more pollution its called traffic. Until we find a way to stop using fossil fuels there will all ways be polution.

And quite frankly if the only emissions that were being released was co2 the world would be alot better off.(threw that in for global warming)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Have a read of this thread I did a while ago, I'm sure you've seen me post it before but no doubt you ignored it because I'm one of "the bad guys"

I implore you to read it and follow the links!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join