It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone tried Ormus or White Powder Gold??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I still would love to hear from someone that actually had the opportunity to use it...

I have been interested in it for a long time as well. However the price and it's inherent obscurity have made me more than a bit skeptical...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I use colloidal gold water. Orme gold I believe is somewhat degraded...gold salts. My personal experience with the gold colloidal has been great. My dreams are clearer or maybe my understanding of them is, I lost a few pounds the first couple of months of using it. My initial reason for trying it was because I wanted the build up of fluoride in my body gone. It is my understanding that the Au (gold) bonds with the F (fluoride) making AuF that my body can then get rid of.

Is it possible that the effects are from chelating the fluoride out of your system not the gold itself?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There's a lot of assaying, scientific tests that are coming out of the ORMUS community that I've been reading up on that Barry Carter has been posting if you search his name on Google. I've been utilizing www.liquid-chi.com... highly recommend it for addiction recovery i.e. smoking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join