It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone tried Ormus or White Powder Gold??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi Atsers,
I've been discussing this (indirectly) on another thread and would really like to hear if anyone has splashed-out and tried this stuff?

For anyone that hasn't heard of this; it apparently has come under many different labels throughout history; but is essentially portraited as the 'food of the Gods'.
here is a Wiki entry giving a little of its background:

Lawerence Gardener also gives a lengthy account.
There are various sites selling preparations of this stuff; has anyone taken the step to try it?
And if so, please give an account of its effects.
Looking at a few of these sites, I am indeed sceptical in regards to knowing weither these products are bonafide.
Interested to hear any thoughts of feedback on this.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Try it and tell us if it works or not....
2nd line......

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

As I said in the OP; I am not totally convinced that it is the 'reals deal'.
It would be fairly difficult for me to get it past Australian customs also; they seem to get suspicious of the most trivial things.
I have been tempted before, however, whenever I've ordered products from the states it seems to take an outrageous amount of time between ordering and recieving; that go for books etc also.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Eating gold is a good way to increase your self worth.

Get it? Self WORTH....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yeah, harrr........harrrrr.
Seriously though; do you know anyone that has taken this stuff?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Never heard of it. It wasn't what I took on my camping trip you were asking about.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I use colloidal gold water. Orme gold I believe is somewhat degraded...gold salts. My personal experience with the gold colloidal has been great. My dreams are clearer or maybe my understanding of them is, I lost a few pounds the first couple of months of using it. My initial reason for trying it was because I wanted the build up of fluoride in my body gone. It is my understanding that the Au (gold) bonds with the F (fluoride) making AuF that my body can then get rid of.

If you do use it use it sparingly as gold attaches to the neurons.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thanks for the reply Witness!
Sounds interesting. Is that Flouridation from normal brushing, water or did you take extra flouride at some point? Please tell what you know about Gold bonding to Neurons.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CaninE.G

I never mentioned your camping trip, that was Uplander!
Different thread! (please excuse this MODS).

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Fluoride is found in most municipal water supplies, bottled water and prepared drinks. It was my misfortune to be raised drinking tap water. Then later as I tried to escape the chlorine in tap water bought bottled water...errrr...live and learn. Fluoride is bad stuff.

I will try to relocate some of my research and post it here later. For now here is a link you may find interesting. sciet.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Never tried it. always wanted to. Dont use this suspended in water crap. If anything get the powder.

The "ancients" apparently had a 7 day famine then put thi stuff under the tongue and tripped out, etc...

Monoatomic gold is what your after. There's a difference between "white powder gold" and monoatomic gold... How you get monoatomic gold is beyond me...

you read the story about hudson this and that. he's patented the stuff, etc.

other websites say "we used high voltage electricity to seperate the atoms into monoatomic states, etc.

To me on the outside it seems like a real big scam. I want the scientific evidence in my hands of what this stuff is....??

and these websites bable on about ormus this ormus that, how our brains are made up of 5% ormus, etc... It all seems uterly crapola to me... I thought out brain is made up of water a bit of protein, fiber, carbon, etc...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by DaRAGE]

[edit on 22-8-2009 by DaRAGE]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

There is quite a few names around for this type of product.
WPG, Ormus,Mfktz etc; its really hard to know weither these products are actually high-spin molecules or monotomic or whatever without having the correct laboratory apparatus to perform some kind of test- and I'm not really sure yet what that may be!
All that I know is that the products that I have researched seem to be fairly pricey (I guess it is Gold after-all), and of very small quantity.
Before I go shelling out amounts of money to purchase this stuff; I'd like to hear a number of testimonials and know what was their brand/preparation of choice.
I've heard that Monatomic Platinum, and silver are available for consumption in similar suspensions also.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It doesn't do anything Kriskali.

It is a scam designed to drive to the price of monoatomic gold through marketing and snakeoilmanship/fads

This created a demand which lead to more being produced and a resultant drop in price - this is when the real buyers come in; the military industrial complex.

You see, by convincing us that it has unique and medicinal properties as demand was created - the market serves to provide for the demand. And in order to provide it; it (the free market) has to build infrastructure and get the right equipment. Once this is done, large amounts can be bought cheaper as it is produced in greater quantities and for less.

Basically by starting a monoatomic health fad, a few big companies (who are acquiring it for technological purposes) have been able to drive down the price of commercially available monoatomics.

This saves certain companies alot of time and money. Because of the fad, the companies don't have to build the infrastructure to produce the stuff and thanks to the fad, the price of the stuff has dropped dramatically. By creating a fad to drive down the price of a product a great deal of expenses can be saved.

Of course, this is just speculation and I probably can't prove it.

Edit and Anyhoo,

If what is said about its ability to lose mass upon heating and regain it after cooling is true and accurate, then Monoatomic gold could be used in a mass-fluctuation based propulsion system:

"To visualize how this works, imagine a child on a skateboard with a paddle-ball whose mass can be made to fluctuate periodically. The child hits the ball when it is slightly more massive than normal, and the elastic cord returns the ball to him when the ball is slightly less massive than normal.
Since the inertial reaction force experienced by the child is slightly greater when he hits the ball than when the cord returns it to him, he will experience a net stationary force"

-physics.fullerton.edu...

Now if this is true about the mass and Monoatomic gold really does bind to ones DNA - then maybe through proper excitation of the DNA-binded gold, one might appear to loose mass.(You don't actually lose the mass - it is waiting for you in the future)

In any case, this would not really be useful; unless one was attempting to accelerate past the maximum speed of light by tricking the universe into thinking that you have less mass than you actually do.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Iam not asking you to prove anything, as I'd like to keep this thread casual and fun, rather than a tooth and nails banter!
What you say sounds feasible though; what do you think the miltiary would have aplications for this stuff; they must want it pretty bad.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The use of nano-gold in medicine seems promising.

news.ucsf.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
The use of nano-gold in medicine seems promising.

news.ucsf.edu...

Yup.

You can inject it into tumours and then excite the gold which heats up and kills the surrounding cancer cells.

Colloidal silver makes a good disinfectant, and you can make that on your own. There are video and instructions online and on youtube.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Good article; but be careful what you believe when it comes to cancer research. Currently, cancer vacines are being sucessfully trialled.........thats all I can say. On this anyway (please don't ask me to explain).

When you think of it pre-1974 they had AZT as cancer drug.
This was initially shelved as it was simply too toxic for patients; it killed more than it saved. Enter Chemo-therapy. Chemo has many different guises; its a collective term for what they are using (Nuclear).

40 years on , how many billions $$$ in cancer research; we are no closer to knowing the truth or a cure.
Interesting that they decided to bring AZT back from its dormency to treat Immune deficient patients ( when it was firstly removed for being so toxic).
To have AIDS we have to be: HIV pos & have one of 6 symptoms.
All the symptoms are contra-indications of the drug AZT.
When it comes to cancer, I am very sceptical of anything presented as a cure; no disrespect to youself

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No disrespect taken. As you I am very skeptical of medical cures of all kinds, but with that said some things that have come from the medical field have been beneficial to mankind. Some scientist have good intentions...it is the marketing of those intentions that twists the knowledge to the point where it is unrecognizable leaving us in the dark to have our pockets picked and left hanging in limbo as a lab rat.

I believe nature holds all of the secrets to our good health, longevity and enlightenment.

My use of colloidal gold has had positive effects in my life as has the nightshades, naturals oils, kava root and many other things, all of which the medical and pharma industries use in their prescriptions for us. My way is cheaper and safer.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

When it comes to cancer, I am very sceptical of anything presented as a cure;

It is not so much a cure - it is more like a surgical procedure.

The cancer and nearby tissue both get cooked. Burned.

It looks like it has serious potential, so I doubt we will ever have to worry about having it as an option for treatment.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

well that wouldn't suprise me; what ever works seems to have the reigns pulled in and eventually get it yanked from the shelves. The only way I guess the medical community would even consider farming it out to us mere mortals, is when govt. do deals with pharma-giants, and have a total monopoly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join