It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Russian UFO Footage (April 6, 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
FO Ovni TC Kashirskey Courtyard Russia on April 6, 2009

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted, but if so please delete. Very interesting video nonetheless... Looks authentic, what do you guys think?

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think it looks like a CGI fake.

second line

[edit on 8/21/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

fake....sorry.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Looks authentic... unfortunately doesn't mean it is.

Again you have to wonder... if YOU took this image.... a fairly good almost high definition video of a UFO wouldnt you be running to mainstream TV and trying to show the world youve got one of the best UFO footage of all time?

The fact these things only remain on the internet to me shows intent by the person who made the video.... they don't want it out of hand and selling it to a TV station where they will be found to be a fraud.... but they are happy for it to be on the internet where everyone thinks its real and they can have a chuckle.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Actually, this looks kind of real.

I've been to this neighborhood so many times, a long time ago. Never saw a UFO, though

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This was discussed at length. I think the consensus was a fake.

The interesting thing was how no one else saw it, and he had some nice camera work there. Zoomed in to get a nice closeup, and then zoomed out so he could film it zooming away.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Also his reaction in panning to the left was way too quick. If that was me and I am filming a UFO... and it disappeared from my view as quickly as that I would be in shock as to where it went... not instantly following exactly where it went.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I downloaded the video and broke it down into frames.. there is blurring around the craft that is inconsistent with the rest of the film.

IMO CGI.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
I downloaded the video and broke it down into frames.. there is blurring around the craft that is inconsistent with the rest of the film.

IMO CGI.

"Blurring" can be an artifact of compression.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
CGI with the same old factor.

If you look closely in the first seconds of the view when he is zooming in the UFO moves with the camera for a frame or two, it isn't stationary like it was supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes your right. anything in a non raw format (known as lossy compressed) has blurring but that's what gives the game away here. The blurring around the craft is not consistent with the blurring in the rest of the film. It looks to me like the person who made this created the effect in a video editor at a higher resolution than source video. The result of this is the CGI effect looks slightly better than the surrounding GFX.

Love your Avatar by the way. First rate

[edit on 21-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We are fortunate to have a community of experts and people on hand at a moment’s notice to help prove or disprove 'evidence' of the unknown. Thanks for the quick response guys!

[edit on 21-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
Also his reaction in panning to the left was way too quick. If that was me and I am filming a UFO... and it disappeared from my view as quickly as that I would be in shock as to where it went... not instantly following exactly where it went.

Different people react to things differently. We're not all the same. People tend to forget that. To me, it looks real. But then again, how can we believe anything anymore. What I find funny though is that people believe in God and Jesus, yet have a hard time believing that there is other life in the universe besides us. And if you look at history and historical drawing, cave paintings, writings, there's enough evidence to support the notion that they've been visiting us since recorded history.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sorry... seen that sort of thing before.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
I think it looks like a CGI fake.

second line

[edit on 8/21/2009 by eNumbra]

I agree.

It looks like it bases itself off the 2006 model which may also have been CGI though I was so unimpressed by this one I dug no further to find validity.

I'll eat my proverbial hat if this isn't CGI.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
also, check this out. it is very clear and you can see kinda how the ufo was made when you put it in pause.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well there are flat saucers.
From the only man assessed to be at a secret base, there are round,
oval and flat saucers.

Walton got too close to a landing saucer and was knocked unconscious
while his co workers ran off.
He wandered off at the base from the hospital and saw the shapes.

top topics

join